The Things I Do That I Now Can Logically Explain.

It’s not that I haven’t given you a proper answer.

It’s that I have given you an answer that is too proper.

In this world made up of atoms and frequencies, I’ve learned whilst teaching those that do not wish to learn that there is such a thing as making too much sense to the point you appear to make no sense.

FloodAndHeart

Well then, why don’t you just whittle it all down. You may need to drop the “Flood” from your username. Perhaps it is that influence which is causing the deluge of words which are getting in the way of clarity and understanding.

You may want to define what you mean here by “sense” unless you simply mean a lot of technical jargon, whether it’s real or not. If it’s not sense to others, you need to put it in more layman’s terms but I may be wrong here. Perhaps that’s not plausible but you can try.
Less is always more.
As far as sense goes, it’s absolute nonsense to try to teach those who do not wish to learn. It’s possible that you’re not capable of instructing people on their own level and if that’s the case, then you need to find an audience who will understand you, despite your deluge of technical language. If you really care about having your work and words being understood, try becoming the ripple more than the flood. lol

Harbal asked

Can you give some examples in human terms? Otherwise, you aren’t getting through to anyone and isn’t this what teaching is about, it’s purpose?
Maybe you’re actually equating God with love and a great number of things, all of them different, which you hold that this god does to support and perpetuate the universe, which to you is seen as Love. I don’t know.

Try this on for size…

techrepublic.com/blog/10-thi … fectively/

There is no need to condescend me. Your sarcastic response is not focused on learning, but demeaning me to absorb the culture shock. If my work intimidates you, that’s not my intention.

My words and my work are not the cause of inundation, but rather it’s that I possess knowledge which supersedes our planet and the biological programming of the common mind that inquires one to deflect and excuse anything that challenges their self-entitled point of view.

Let’s start with an approach void of condescension. What is it that you particularly do not understand?

FloodAndHeart

Believe it, trust it, or not, I actually was not being condescending to you. I was simply engaging in dialogue with a wee bit of advice. No one said you had to take it. Dialogue is important. Explaining things clearly with words is important.

If I asked you what your purpose was in posting all of those numbers, what would you say? Many people are not great mathematicians, are not Newtons, so why put in numbers which are kind of meaningless to many? That is not an insult to you - it’s just a question.

:laughing: The “common” mind. Mine is certainly quite “common” when it comes to numbers like that.
Do you find anything at all “condescending” :evilfun: about your above words?

:laughing: I don’t understand most of what you’ve put in the post, it’s Greek to me, except how continuing to add and add and add and add numbers along the way will eventually achieve a sum. I know basic math but I would usually just pass algebra and geometry by the skin of my teeth.

I would also be curious in knowing your answer to Harbal’s and my question:

what it is that love does 432 times every second?

And I posted a hyperlink. I’m not saying that you found that condescending. Under the circumstances, I felt that that just might be helpful. I’m one of those who intuit and know that there is very little which I do know and much that i have to learn - and this usually comes when I have learned just a wee bit more. I thought that the hyperlink was interesting and informative but if you know all you need to know about such things, then just don’t read it. Is it possible that you know?

Puccini, Chopin, Debussy have wonderful harmonic effects on my mind and emotions. They resonate through me. lol I mean really they do. … as do other classical composers. Slow jazz does the same.

If Earth is heart rearranged, then what is the rest of the Universe[s]?
Reading between the lines, you almost seem to be saying, and I may be totally wrong in my interpretation here, that evolution almost played no part in the development of the organisms which we are and human consciousness.

Are you a theist?

That is a pretty good list and article. :handgestures-thumbupleft:

He wouldn’t know.

Listen to the tone of your voice. You are indeed condescending me, because A. You show no engagement in your words, instead your words are akin to poking me with a stick from a distance, and B. You are using sarcasm, rather than sensibility, which is a trade mark for condescension, since the sole purpose of condescending is to ignore the potentiality of someone, whether it be for insidious reasons or ignorant reasons.

It’s not really my purpose, but more so my privilege to witness a higher power that is not like any religion, for religion never teaches you these very details about the higher power in which speak through perfect geometry on quantum levels and perfect mathematical algorithms that are aligned with creation itself from beginning to end.

My work is aligned with Tetryonics, the most advanced level of mathematics on this planet. My math is not just math, but Universal Music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6iVXDuUs1A (This is a melody I created out of purely mathematical algorithms found at the core of all existence.)

This is to answer your question, “Are you a theist?”; no, I am far beyond these labels, and what I am witnessing is far beyond the 3-D Plane, both Science and Religion alike. We’re talking about ancient knowledge that was forsaken before the collective consciousness was degenerated to the low level it is at now. I know it’s hard to understand this, but it’s simply the Truth and it is easy to look over, when you converse with me. I speak of the origins that shall explain why our ancestors knew so much and disappeared without a trace.

There is a reason why monkeys have 48 Chromosomes, and Man has 46. There is a reason why monkeys have the body frame of Man, and are displaying larger levels of self-awareness. I am for Intelligent Design, but not the commercial kind that has to do with religion and collective ignorance on the matter. What I am telling you is the raw Truth that was buried beneath all the Lies, which connect the dots from beginning to end, explaining why our ancestors were far more advanced than us, and why my knowledge surpasses Science and Religion: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=190525

Everything that I know now, that people today commonly do not know, is what our ancestors had known. Everything I know lines up with every ancient secret, and explains that the people today do not know enough to even know how little they know and how the world is not as it appears.

You are merely accustomed to hearing only your own imagination. You image people being condescending because that is what you fear and by consequence cause to become real.

To you, anyone who isn’t giving you great praise will seem condescending.

Not at all. It’s simply the case, as I said it. Which is understandable, because it’s not like you have anything grand to bring forth to the table of consensuses, so you resort to Sim City stimuli and discuss things on a sociological level, whilst I am posting pictures and captioning them by connecting the dots from beginning to end on a genial level. The people generally only have words, but I, I have a year+ of visual work to share with those willing to absorb this caliber of knowing.

Even if they have just words, I can value a brave contender that has more than assertions and adjectives, because I am not here to belittle, it’s simply the case of someone who has the privilege to see more than the others, but not to let that necessarily get to their head, as I do wish to teach, but I cannot teach those that are not willing to listen, and merely condescend.

You have no idea of what I or anyone else has to offer. You only listen to your own “voice” … and then go about preaching in condescension toward everyone else, hoping that someone will acknowledge your greatness.

I’ve always been more of a words person, numbers seem more demanding. Do you have anything else mystical but with words rather than numbers?

I, among other great minds that provided this world innovation and ideas that surpass our current generation can see everything at a bird’s eye view because of our level of awareness, and we know precisely what people have to offer and not to offer, hence why we know precisely who will be willing to listen, and who will be willing to fail.

Generally, James, we are light years ahead of your current standards, which is very important for you to acknowledge instead of pretending that we’re on equal grounds – by doing so, you leave no room to witness how little you know compared to how much I have learned / remembered. Essentially, I am your teacher, and you are the student;
I have work, and you have words.

I can visually demonstrate my work. You have words that you can only emotionally express. I am on a genial level, and you are on a emotional level. This is not belittling. This is reality. In the same manner male and female are not equal, they have their strengths and weaknesses. And so do a genial mind and sociological mind.

:laughing:

Yeah … I think that qualifies as “delusional”.

Once again, you have no idea what anyone has to offer because you don’t ever listen to anything but your own ego driven fantasies.

How about answer Harbal’s question.

This is merely a delusion that is created when a sociological mind cannot understand a genial mind. I do not use merely words and adjectives to describe myself as being on a genial level – look at my work with an opened heart and look at the time and detail I put into everything I’ve done from beginning to end, and compare that to everything else in this world; if you’re honest, you will know that my work is on a different plane, but if you’re dishonest, you won’t even give it fair credibility! Instead you’ll demean it to absolute nothingness, then go on and on about how it’s all pointless and meaningless, but whenever I bring it up somehow it has the power to make you go on the defensive spree, hurling negative adjectives and assertions towards it, which requires you to acknowledge that it does exist and it is very real, but you personally are sociological and do not have the capacity to witness genial terms, so of course you don’t understand it! I’m trying to help you understand how your brain is sociologically wired, but you continue to speak through a smoke screen.

You cannot even see it when I answer someone because again, your mind is sociological. My mind is genial. We complete each other. We are on completely opposite sides of the spectrum. This is why you disagree with “everything”, I say. My genial mind conflicts with your sociological mind – and again, I’m not simply saying it; I am showing my work, and every one of my threads from beginning to end are demonstrating a level of knowledge that this world has never seen before because my knowledge is the lost knowledge of our ancestors and their advanced civilizations. Your knowledge is common and sociological, built on your environment and biological stimuli. You, among your society and the majority of species, do not care about the intellectual basis of Music, Art, Math & Geometry – these topics are for the genial, not the sociological.

Despite all of this, it’s the genial mind that attempts to work with the sociological mind, and it’s the sociological mind that rejects the genial mind.

Wow, great analysis;
You are friendly, “genial”, whereas I study how societies really work, “sociological”.
…yeah, complete opposites. =D>
:icon-rolleyes:

Geniuses do not need to condescend, to use sarcasm as background noise, to use adjectives to control the impression, or to use assertions to control the pressure. We are genial at heart, and our genius comes from the core of our genial nature. We can “feel” Art, Math, Geometry & Music in ways the sociological mind cannot.

Then you must not be a genius.

Well, it’s good to be kind, but genius requires a bit more than that.

… and also more than that.

Just because it “feels” right, doesn’t mean that it IS right.

Another word and concept you might want to examine more closely:

And in your case, inspired by apophenia along with the usual insecurity issues that initiate narcissism.

If you weren’t rigid, you’d understand that there is a force inside all of us that flows through creation which inspires us and drives us on higher levels of consciousness.

…and delusions of grandeur.

There are none. Everything I said is a Fact. My numbers lead me to the alignment between Ophiuchus, the Sun and the Galactic Center. When I went to look it up, it turns out that this was prophesied a long time ago. My numbers are 100% Fact, not just Fact, but Fact that has Rhythm and driven by Love. I said 2016 will be the end – guess what? Ophiuchus and the Sun will be doing something strange at the “End of 2016”. I was right. Do you have a problem with that?

Nostradamus Prophecy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w04kdu5J7iM

Will you look at that? In the video it speaks of a “Lost Book”, and in it there is a number “67” that reads “One Maia”. I have “67” Youtube videos, and this is my “67th Post”. The Goddess I speak to, is the “One Maia”; Mother Moon, the governor of Mother Nature and the Maternal Spirit of Mother Earth.

I don’t think that there is a person in this forum who does not understand or intuit the above though they may call it by other names.
I call it spirit, passion, imagination, wonderment, curiosity, ad continuum.

Do you want to know what came to my mind as I read this? The words which one of an alien species might speak to a mere, lowly Earthling. Who are the “we” here? The alien species, the illuminati? I am not being condescending to you here; rather, you are being quite condescending. There is a tipping point where knowledge becomes hubris, if that knowledge is indeed part of “reality”.

You may in fact know more than many in here. That may or may not be true. You definitely know more than I do but ask yourself this question?

“How approachable am I, really, to one who would want to learn from me?”
But who knows, perhaps one who really wanted to learn from you would disregard your flaws, your erring, but …

By the way, James ALSO has his work. There is nothing wrong with feeling a certain amount of pride and happiness/good feeling for our achievements (it leads to a more optimal life) but when we downplay those of others, hubris sneaks in and we become nothing more than noisy gongs and clanging cymbols. 1 Corinthians 13:1 despite our high intelligence.

You may also come to LOVE by 12+15+5+22 = 54