All We Can Do Is Master Byte

That is not what I said. You constantly attack people telling them they said something when they didn’t. The first time you said I called someone foolish and stupid, when I haven’t belittled anyone in any form, whereas you are constantly belittling others (I’ve perused through your posts old and new). I specifically said when you are born into this world with the passion you had as a child and do not sacrifice it for adult pride, which trickles down into rigidness as an elder, you can transform that passion that you only have when you’re young and unscathed by this world’s degeneracy.

Once you apply yourself with the need to condescend others and to conform to standards of society, you have lost your childhood individualism that had sparked the deepest curiosity and the abstract bond between yourself and the intelligent design beneath the 3-D Plane that governs your chance to go beyond standards to set new innovated standards that cannot be set by the pride of an adult and the rigidness of an elder. This is why you have children as prodigies, not adults and elders. You have to be young in spirit, for genius is a young spirit that sees poetry in numbers, art in music and esoteric meaning in art, while the prideful & rigid do not have a bond with their internal self to feel anything out of the ordinary, but oddly enough they have the cognitive backlash to hate anything they do not understand with an undying passion despite constantly demeaning it to nothingness.

You have no idea what it is that I “constantly” do and “attacking people” isn’t it.

There are different kinds of geniuses. And it doesn’t take much of a genius to see when someone’s effort to be a genius didn’t cut it. All someone has to know is how to know that. But I can see that you are not that kind of genius.

Do you really want me to go through the list of things that are wrong with your theory (which is what I normally do for beginners like yourself)?

Not from you, because you are dishonest and constantly vilifying innocent people on here.
I say this for the same reason I would not give any responsibility to an insidious reporter.
I have gone through your posts and I can only find that you are constantly goading everyone you respond to for the sole purpose of supporting your old-timer mentality.
You show spite towards any innovation, because your adult pride trickled down as you aged. You never held onto your inner wisdom and patience; now all you have is rigidness.

Here, I have a quoted statement of yours that you have written, but based on what? False pretenses, of course.

Go through my posts and look for “foolish” and “stupid” in my vocabulary, you will not find any vitriol.
I have better things to do than to call someone names and purposely attack them for no real reason.

Now if I go through your posts, guess what words you’ve used? The same exact words, “foolish” and “stupid”.
It seems to me that you are projecting your bad habits onto me. This is another symptom to an old-timer mentality. Once you behave the way you do, you cannot go back.

How did this interest in numbers start? like what age and why?

Everything concerning the deepest mechanics of math had hit me when I came across this animation. I was bewildered by the number 9.
When I saw how a basic sequence like 123456789 was really 9 (1+8), 9 (2+7), 9 (3+6), 9 (4+5), 9 (5+4), 9 (6+3), 9 (7+2) & 9 (8+1), that set my soul into rhythm.

This then lead to Tetryonics:

While working with numbers, I noticed that my brain was resonating with very specific numbers.
These numbers would stand out, as if they were telepathically communicating with me.
When I realized what these numbers were for, I then knew I was in tune with a higher power.

It was the 12, 48, 108, 192, 300, 432, 588, 768 and the 972.
Lo’ and behold, the very laws of Tetryonics were governed by these numbers, and I did not acknowledge this for some time.
Somehow I understood how the Universe worked without the symbols that were used as reference points for the specific laws regarding the quantum formulations.
At the same time, I consciously did not understand how I could understand the mechanics of the Universe. It was insight that flowed through me naturally, strangely enough.

Furthermore, my knowledge of math lead me to the potentiality of music.
When you think about the human heart, it follows a rhythm.
It did not take me long to find out what it was.

See the Orange F, Cyan E, Orange B & Cyan A#? They are right in the center of the Music Circle.

This picture explains that the beginning of Orange is 480 and the end of Cyan is 600.

When you tune the A note to 432 Hz, your C note will be 540 Hz. Then when you play it “10 Times”, you’ll create 1 Perfect Circle.
Oddly enough, 432 Hz is the Heart Chakra and the Color Green. 5400 is 1/8 of 1 Earth Day, 1/4th Of The Moon’s Diameter (2160 Miles) and 1/2 Of The Trinity (1080°).

4325400 / 9 = 480600
Keep in mind that 432 + 540 = 972, which is the 9th Level of Tetryonics.

As for my age, the initial interest in the magic of numbers lied dormant within me since I was in 4th Grade, however.
The teacher asked us about the pattern of 9, and I kept raising my hand because I could see the patterns clearly. At the time, I did not pursue my intuition until that animation.

9 =

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0

9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

18 + 27 = 45, 4 + 5 = 9
27 + 36 = 63, 6 + 3 = 9
36 + 45 = 81, 8 + 1 = 9
45 + 54 = 99, 9 + 9 = 18, 1 + 8 = 9
54 + 63 = 117, 1 + 1 +7 = 9
63 + 72 = 135, 1 + 3 + 5 = 9
72 + 81 = 153, 1 + 5 + 3 = 9
81 + 90 = 171, 1 + 7 + 1 = 9

it all comes to 9 :astonished:

482729235601 × 9 = 4344563120409 (4 + 3 + 4 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 4 + 0 + 9 = 45 (4 + 5 = 9))

omg :astonished:

Bull.

Bull.

Bull.

Bull.

Really?
I don’t see any quotes of me calling anyone those names.

Bull. It seems just the opposite to me.

Bull. The young mentally disturbed do that more than anyone. It is a type of Grey Syndrome (a projecting of one’s own flaws away from oneself).

Bull. But if your theory is right about that, then I suspect that you are doomed.

You might want to take this to heart:

I could explain to you how such an disorder comes about, but I am pretty certain that you wouldn’t be interested (a part of the disorder in itself). It is related to insecurity, ego, and catharsis (not counting the neurosis that initiated the contortion).

They are there. Anyone that is willing to peruse through your 916 Posts will surely come across your own vitriol soon enough, regarding terms including “stupid” and “foolish”.
I stumbled across some of your posts that regarded you stalking someone on these forums, as well. What kind of normal person does that? You were malicious about it too.

Everything I do is untouchable and aligns with the physics and mechanics of the Universe. Anything that appears to be apophenic to you is based on your own rigidness towards wisdom.

You still have not addressed your false pretenses:

Where, in any of my posts, have I ever said “stupid” and “foolish”? And why should anyone take your word, when you’ve already lied in your first post in my thread?

All “916 posts”, huh.
Are you certain that you even looked at who you are addressing?

But what you are saying is that throughout “all 916 posts” of mine, you haven’t found a single case of me calling anyone “stupid”. And yet here you are willing to claim that I “constantly” do it. You are willing to lie.

Shouldn’t that tell you something about you?

And you really should take into account that the regular members know how I post very well. Your effort to lie to them doesn’t really carry any weight … except against you.

I don’t even have to look outside this thread. In effect, you just expressed that all elderly are too stupid to challenge your supreme genius.

And again.

And again.

The young and naive so very often are programmed into ignoring adults so as to cause them to behave unwisely to the advantage of those doing the programming. Parents try to helpfully advise their children. Governments and Media corporations don’t care. They live to take advantage of the ignorance of others … the young, too naive to know how foolish they are being by ignoring and even hating their own family elders.

You are not inventing anything new. And you are not going to. It isn’t that such is totally impossible. It is more that it takes someone less egocentric than you. You seem to be afraid of actual critique. It isn’t your “friends” who tell you of your more serious flaws, but your “enemies”.

916 pages, actually. You still have not addressed your false pretenses.

I do not see you proving your statement when you said I called someone “foolish” or “stupid”. I never did, so what you say cannot be trusted from that point on.

I certainly did (and with more attention than you have deserved)

And yet you have not found a single quote of mine to support your lies.

No, that’s not proof of me calling anyone “stupid” or “foolish”, but rather you taking what I say and not understanding what I mean.

I did not say the elderly are stupid. I said the elderly as a majority have never faced their adult pride head on, so that pride trickled down into their elder years, therefore they had kept the aggressive need to be right through rings upon rings of rigidness that leave no room for innovation and change.

For an example, every time I address you, James, you respond to me in a sarcastic and hateful manner that constantly goads me with needless statements that reduce me to nothingness, which is your mental way of deflecting my words and my innovation, so I am not going to get upset over it:

This is condescension that has nothing to do with our discussion. You are purposely attacking me as a person, when you do not know me, let alone what I mean.

James, there is no need for you to condescend me. I know you wish to protect your preconceptions, as I see many others do the exact same thing, but at least talk normal to me.

Again, it’s not just you that does this, it’s everybody that doesn’t want to change or let go of old preconceptions to take on new conceptions.

I wouldn’t mind getting through to you; to help you rid yourself of that rigidness and that self-preserving tone in all of your responses. No need to bluff. This is not a card game.
You don’t seem to care about teaching, however. You do oddly remind me of a politician or a battle rapper that only wishes to demean their brother / sister, not teach them.

That isn’t exactly what you said, but it is still calling them stupid.

No that is just “you taking what I say and not understanding what I mean.”

Our "discussion has nothing to do with the topic because when I offered to list the flaws, you said:

And since then you have been revealing how “dishonest” you are.

But there is a need for you to hear the truth:

Harbal told you that you theme was “rubbish”. Mr R told you that it was “crap”. I agreed that it is “rubbish” and explained why it came about. I offered to explain the flaws and you prefer to go into an ego battle and lies concerning me.

When someone so regularly spews such “Bull”, they refer to him as a “Bullshiter”.

Yes and it isn’t just you who naively try to blame the elderly for their own inability to think clearly; “It’s just that old people are too stupid and caught up in superstitions whereas us young healthy generation of liberals are the new supreme race of geniuses.” - “Bull”.

I can see how you would come to feel that way. Odd thing. Some naive young soul preaches absurd nonsense and other people tell him that it is crap - obvious conclusion: “They are just too old and stupid with no desire to teach but rather to defend their ego.” - Exactly what YOU do … void of the elderly wisdom.

If you want to legitimately defend your theory to me such as to “teach” as you claim, I am perfectly willing. But you can’t teach, can you. You only know how to preach. And I assume that is why you have only used ad homs since the very beginning of this to lie about me and avoid your own topic. The others who told you that it was all crap just turned away (and actually Harbal spoke much more than his usual one liners).

Us older experienced innovators know that it is standard practice for the world to tell us that our non-standard thoughts are crap. My first posts here were treated exactly that way by far more than just two people. Then I spent 800 posts debating with the admin that me theory was actually accurate. It was about science and math, unlike your theory about numerology )neither science nor math). Then I spent a year debating with another gentleman who tried every trick in the book to disagree with me because he had his own theory to promote.

Wiser “old men” know that you don’t bring your recipe into the kitchen if you can’t stand the heat of the cook.

If you don’t defend your crap, it stays crap.

Just try to defend your thesis to your professor by telling him that he is just an old fool. See how far you get.

Harbal didn’t understand something, so he called it “rubbish”. You don’t understand the same thing, so you agreed with him calling it “rubbish”. Regardless of these chain of events, calling something “rubbish” that you admitted to not understanding, and in your case agreeing with someone’s baseless assertion based on your own self-entitled bias, is not a proper form of argument in any circumstance. You did not explain anything. You expressed your misguided emotions. That’s very different.

So why don’t you explain what that something IS???

Neither is accusing them of being just old foolish men who can’t keep up with naive youthful egocentrics. But as you can see, this old man can make you look just as stupid, if not more, than you try to make the elder look.

Each and every one of my posts are crammed with high-level knowledge and otherworldly knowledge from beginning to end.
It’s not a matter of me not explaining myself enough, it’s a matter of me explaining information that had eluded this species for 400,000 Years until recently. It will take time.

I did not accuse you of being an old foolish man. I stated that your responses were not really responses, but reactions driven by an old-timer mentality that is very common and sociologically demonstrable. You are an old man, and I could not have known that if it weren’t for you behaving precisely like an old man that had stayed rigid at heart.

I asked you if you were willing to put an end to your sarcasm and snide remarks towards me based sorely on you being intimidated by my innovation, as I am fully aware that I am naturally challenging your preconceptions because I stand for new ideas whilst you bring everything down to old ideas, and by down I mean to a cultural plane which in turn causes a ‘culture shock’ in your mind whenever I, or anyone else voices a new vision that supersedes the world’s current vision.

It’s truly in your biological programming because you never faced your adult pride, and you never held onto your childhood passion. The consequences trickled down your age.

This is social science, my brother. There is a specific age where your brain suddenly stops wanting to change and transform when you suddenly decide to not use your time properly to elevate yourself from the common sociological threshold.

NEWS FLASH —
…It moist certainly IS.

Take one step at a time and wait for acceptance, else it is ALL “rubbish” and will remain so.