What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

the day has come when I make a contextual joke aimed at the american audience, and the american audience doesn’t get it

I actually wasn’t even here when this guy was around.

check him out on youtube. he funded the rent is toondamn right political party and ran for presidency

I just spent $2,500 on 28 buckets of food for the next 8 years

Wow… wow… wow…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyxTG1mucfs[/youtube]

I just ordered these. I’m gonna be able to run so much faster now.

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-m … 3c1f68677f

What happened about your bike, smears?
[size=85](I had to add a comma to change the meaning)[/size] :confused:

Got the insurance check. All good.

I put a deposit on a car this morning that I’m hoping to be able to pick up Monday or Tuesday. I’m gonna sell my X3 to a friend who’s waiting for some funds to transfer, then I’m gonna get a 128i. It’s smaller but still has a big engine. Should be pretty fun.

Woohoo!

A bit more modest

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08DvcmNLeHc[/youtube]

Not bad at all.

Is that a Lockheed Martin F-35? Please buy lots of them. I wanna see 300 a share by this time next year.

What about bartered items?

They don’t count, sorry.

Fine all you consumer capitalist sell out slaves!

Saw this poster displayed in the window of a store I was passing by. I had to have it because I couldn’t stop looking at it!!

…and only 1 English pound.

The orange tassel is very Hari Krishna, and has just inspired me to want to enter a monastery for a short stay, as it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, in an attempt to aid myself on my spiritual journey.

I try but it won’t work

but yours is so big!

:blush:

I got some of these the other day.

on-running.com/en-us/produc … t-jungle-m

Bought these two much-needed products the other day… a better replacement for my previous burnt-out old one, which actually makes teeth look like they’ve been professionally polished / Everybody needs this PH-balancing soap in their life… it’s spa-quality properties give spa-quality results from first use.