The things I do that not even I can logically explain. #3

And your solution?

I share my most intimate views with only those I trust… my friends.
Not the insane rabble.

But I do hint at it… and you simply do not see.

So in your great wisdom, you “hint around” an asylum (and make no mistake in thinking that it isn’t) so as to share your intimate knowledge with only your “friends”?

That’s your solution? :confused:

I’m no Christian. The welfare of all is none of my concern.
I am a pagan and an elitist… the select few shall be given my wisdom.
No whore am I.
My love is not for all.

Why does the world require a “solution”?

Does a scientist study animals to “find a solution” for their behavior?
No solution…definitions, awareness, studying the manimals occupying this world.

Some pollution cannot be cleaned…some garbage cannot be recycled.
This dis-ease, has to run its course.

So you bow to such excuses: “I don’t care about all of you ignorant assholes who can’t recognize my greatness”. Sounds a bit familiar, actually (much the same as the author of this thread).

So when someone who knows how much greater you are than everyone else asks you why you frequent such an asylum of blind fools, what do you say to him? Let me guess - you have a secret plan and secret ways … ? Otherwise, you would be willing to tell us, right? … Along with all of the other things you endlessly preach and complain about.

Just out of curiosity, by what standard and means do you filter the “trusted friend” from the other lowly fools?

I see that you were butt-hurt by my comments, seeing yourself in them.

Let me clarify…
When looking for truffles one digs in the mud.
In a world seeped in Nihilism, and the insanity this produces, one looks for those that have value among the rabble - looks for potential in the filth.
One digs for gold in earth, and uses fertilizer to grow flowers, or fruit bearing plants to enjoy.

No excuse… this Nihilistic meme punished honesty.
It wants lies.
Now run off and find the solution to everything.

Standard is given here, but you do not read, or you do not understand what you are reading.
Why would I give you a privater tutorial?
How does one determine which subjective position is closer to the objective world?
That, too, has been explained, and reexplained…in another forum, and only alluded to here.
Pearls before swine…

Nahh… just heard the “I’m greater than everyone” speech too often. If even 1/100th of the men who claimed to be so great really were, the Earth would be a very different place.

I see. So your excuse is that you are filtering through the gravel for the hidden diamonds - not unreasonable. The strange part seems to be your impatience with the rubble that you actively seek. It seems kind of silly to insult the gravel while immersed in it.

And I’ll repeat (since you obviously don’t listen or read very well). There is a high difference between having resolved the principles behind everything (a “Unified Field Theory”) and “having the solution for everything” as you keep lying about. Of course, you, being a grand master genius, would already know that, but I thought I’d remind your audience for you.

Well, I stopped reading You quite a while ago. You made a few reasonably good posts, but then went typically egocentric - “I am greater and wiser than everyone”, nonsense. I find it interesting that those who complain so very much about other people doing certain things wrong, do those things wrong more than anything else they do - fascinating (but very neo-vogue).

Because I can give you what you can’t get elsewhere - clear sight of your limitations, your weaknesses. It doesn’t take a genius to know that one of the primary concerns in life is your weaknesses (of course, you trying to believe that you already know them all is one of your greatest).

Well, that is a subject that I would be interested in reading even your thoughts about. But having to read through all of your other crap just to get to it, really isn’t appealing, especially already knowing the odds of it being one of those “almost right, but not quite” things that you do so much in your quest for glorious superiority.

Nah, dear boy…you are amongst your own.
You did have the insanity to declare that you had found the “solution to EVERYTHING” and now it embarrasses you.

Well, there’s hope in that shame.

There ya go…so you did make the claim.
You belong here.
This is the sanatorium for you.
Another of the cell mates may claim to be Napoleon…soon.

I never said I knew everything… in fact my positions states that not all is knowable.

Quote where I said that…liar.
How like all your buddies you are.

I’ve said this before… how someone makes you feel is not automatically his intent.
For example, if someone makes you feel afraid by simply explaining his positions, he is not afraid, or wanting to cause you fear.
That is projection.
The feeling is not the intent.

Never said I was the “greatest” in anything, but you relate to me in that way.
Only an imbecile would say it, and not simply show it… like a weight lifter saying he is strong, rather than lifting weight and showing he is so.

Do I intimidate you?

I come here to fish… for precious things.
Looking for salvageable material.
The rest is all you and your ego… your emotions.
Having no response the weakling attacks the individual that makes him feel weak, or reminds him of how weak he is.

Quote me, prick.

There ya go…
And the leniency of the moderators is astounding.

Crazy fuck, “having resolved the principles behind EVERYTHING”…you belong here.
Are you the discoverer of M-Theory?
Here on ILP?
I am honored.

The perfect home for you.

What crazy fool would utter such an exaggerated insanity?
ILP is the asylum and you one of my favorite inmates.
A bunch of crazies screaming all kinds of crazy shit.

Haha… :laughing:

You can’t even read?? Hell no wonder. :laughing:

“PRINCIPLES” … not “priceless” … :icon-rolleyes:

…Ahhh… you caught it and changed it … haha… :laughing:

Well, I did discover that it was crap even before Hawking did.

Now see, this is the part that you don’t seem to get.

You are here claiming that everyone on here is “insane” or worse. You claim to be the only truly enlightened one who only tells his grand wisdom to his close trusted friends (scary to think who those would be). And yet here you are also claiming that BECAUSE I am here among the insane, I must be insane. What, you think that I don’t have friends??? … amazing.

You would have to learn how to respect before you could ever know honor. But you are too busy trying to get it, it seems, like the poor man never cooperating to get more money because he only cooperates with those who accept that he already has it. =;

Frankly, that is how I see the world (Truly The Planet of the Apes).
… although I have to say that I know quite a few more favorites.

Small spirits need small things to find and rescue their fragile egos.
Next look for spelling errors and grammar mistakes, to “laugh” at.
You knower of it all, you.
Christian.
I like watching Christians pretend mirth.
Like watching a Down Syndrome child smiling.

I rest my case…
Thank you crazy.
Say no more…I think you proved my case.

Oh, I get it…
Got it a looong time ago.

Another crazy in his own words…

IS Theory of TOE.
Crazy Christian again…

Purpose of life = joy…hedonism from the Judeo-Christian/Muslims and secular humanists/marxists.

And the genius on the level of Hawking is also a Jesus figure… one more Messiah on ILP.

Lots and lots of crazy on ILP.
A whole asylum of them.
So many saviors and not one saved.

And another by Crazy

And he hides on ILP… just for us to enjoy.

And not one quote of me claiming the bullshyte he pulls out of his arse… not one.
Oh well.
I think it’s time for his to declare victory, and run away… it is what all the crazies do.
Oh, shit I ruined it by saying it.

Nope… try again.
You are floundering, crazy.
Never said “only”.
Not “BECAUSE” crazy.
You are insane, and birds of a feather do flock together… one crazier then the other.
You come here because your insanity is common, here.
And you are protected from those that would take advantage of it.
You call it “philosophy”…as in “I luv being crazy and unashamed of it, unafraid of expressing it openly. No “bullies” to tell me how crazy I am”

Don’t worry, among your own kind you are normal.

Frankly you, and many others here, are insane.
Schizophrenic, narcissists, detached from reality…bonkers, high on medications and your egos.
Did I make any typos or spelling errors?
Please be my spellchecker.

Did you say “quote me prick”?
More than that…cunt…
Crazy 1

Crazy 2

Crazy 3

Crazy 4

Crazy 5

Crazy 6

Crazy 7

Haha … the problem is that it wasn’t merely a spelling error. And I had to assume that you were making such stupid remarks because you had actually thought that I said what you said. You can’t quote me because I never said what your ego inspired you to harp on about. Your a liar … and about me. That makes it a little different.

Haha … yet another moronic response. What the HELL makes you think that I am “Christian” (besides your obvious lack of astuteness). Are you going merely by my name???
… gyahd … [-(

Have you even tried to prove it wrong?

Here you are on a philosophy sight and what do you do - preach your dogma and bitch about the competition. Do you seek out what is or is not actually valid? Do you propose sensible arguments? Hell no. Why? Well obviously because you already know everything and most importantly that everyone else is “crazy” and not worth your time to prove to be so.
… haha … your kind of funny.

Oh, I take it that you are one of those numbnuts who think only Christians know what an “angel” is???
… gyahd… :icon-rolleyes:

Note the most important thing in all of your bullshit.

You can’t pose a single coherent argument against anything that I have said.

Got you tongue caught up in your ego, have you? … yeah … You belong here.
:laughing:

And in not one of those did I say what you lied about me saying.

Like I said … can’t make a single coherent argument.

Oh, you are a christian alright… all the way to the bone.
Secular, but a Judeo-Christian/Islamic infected crazy.

Prove a negative?
HA!!
Shall I prove the Christian God does not exist?
If I see a coherent argument I’ll provide a coherent counter… so far all I see is crazy.

Can’t be bothered with crazies unless they begin having an effect on my life.
Your “genius” will never exit ILP…which is a relief.
One crazy son-of-bitch finding a place where there are dozens just like him… each with their own brand of insanity.
Gives me the shivers to think that you people vote and walk around on the streets.

The first task of a crazy, crypto-Christian, before I even consider paying attention to him is to show me one…a one, a whole…
If he cannot then it is theoretical, a noumenon with no phenomenal references…an idea in the human brain, like the #1.

One whole…one complete thing.
One ABSOLUTE…particle…anything.
Being…no word-games…show me a perfect, immutable, complete non-contingent, whole…a oneness.

Can you provide even one single argument concerning science on this forum?
I wouldn’t even bother to ask you concerning religious matters. You have already instantly made it clear those are out of your range.

This is the science forum. And it seems that you know no more about actual science issues than the guy who started this thread. So you are left with nothing to do but try to invent and throw insults … so very, very common.

A “Secular Judea-Christian/Islamic” … HAHAHa … :laughing:

Show me one…a whole, a complete immutable non-contingent, indivisible thing, an absolute, and I’ll show you anything you like…until then, I am not interested in anything you say.
Your “theory” presupposes it as if it were fact…you are a christian boy…, red-blooded Secularized Abrahamic Nihilist.
in-fuckin-sane…
Too many crazies here to give each one my special attentions.

I deal with insanity in the bulk…
Saves me time.
I am looking for those that have escaped infection… not you.
Hive Mind…I leave you to your herd.

Crazy as hell.
Schizoids, narcissistic ego-mad, detached from reality, crazies.
All of you living in your heads - subjectivism gone mad - inter-subjective collective solipsism.
You mistake the symbols for the facts, the representations of phenomena for the phenomenon itself.

Ta, Ta,

You want for me to tell you of an absolute??? Geeess… where to being.

Define an “whole, complete, absolute immutable non-contingent, indivisible thing” and I’ll consider it. Of course you are going to have to be clever about trying to define it such that it can’t be named, but give it a shot.

Yeah … They call that “NOT-thinking”, btw.

Another version of Spinoza…

No whole, no perfect, no absolute, no one…except in their abstracting mind where god is born as an idea, and named with a word - first came the word, and it was GOD.
and their God was given many names, and He was complete, loving, whole, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent…
Yes…that is the start of the Nihilistic infection.

The di-ease because it is detached form reality, that would limit its expression, manifests in a million different forms of insanity, each with its own lingo…all of it with no ability to connect the words with phenomena outside the skull.
All noetic…all abstraction, all ideas in the mind where they remain forever ambiguous and safe from an indifferent cosmos.

The Nihilistic dis-ease begins with the word, because it is a memetic illness, a mental dis-ease, and can infect only manimals that use words - it is the equivalent of a genetic virus.
Here I give an overviews of the infection, the WORD-based Nihilistic, memetic dis-ease, and how to begin curing it.
Most will not because it is comforting, easy, flattering, to remain as they are.

But if you are philosophers, and not gurus or seekers of mental narcotics…think.

Was that supposed to be some kind of coherent argument against anything that I have said??? :confused:

I suspect that I see the problem…

Or perhaps you are thinking of the “Botany” definition?? :-k