The Meaning of Life. Does life make sense?

Uhm. Even without stress and anxiety, sex is still fun, stupid.

Mature people don’t live for sex …
… nor ego.

And how many mature people do you know? Does our society seem able to create an entire species of mature beings that respect each other and nature?does it seem capable of erasing teenage hormones and the desire for pleasure? I don’t think youre thinking realistically enough.

Yes.

That is because you are preaching opinions concerning something of which you know near nothing.
Despite the hypnosis of your new-age mentality, all opinions are NOT equal.

I never said that they were. Youre being really unrealistic if you expect people to stop living life, is what I said. You think its possible and I know its impossible to have rules regarding sex in mere terms of reproduction and to expect everyone to follow them. You would never have enough support to enforce such rules. And, we’re all fascists to some degree, only following rules that we choose to and then finding loopholes. Even if you reasonably explained the necessity and they agreed, a month or two down the road… And, they’d call you a tyrant and seek your premature demise.

As I said, opinions concerning that of which you know near nothing.

Oh. Really? Seems like I know a lot more than you.

I’m sure that you see yourself knowing more than just about everyone.
… a common mistake.

True. It is a common mistake. I don’t make common mistakes. My assessment came from actual life experiences and paying attention and knowing what mistakes others were Making.

This thread is not only about human life but life in general.

One can say that the meaning of life is to fulfill what has been set since the beginning of each life (genetic program). If a life comes closer to human life, then more and more luxury and boredom appears. So this kind of life is not only determined by nature but also by culture, and the more human life is concerned the more life is also determined by culture.

I’m never bored. There’s always something to do. Being bored is simply not wanting to do anything.

No. The meaning of “not wanting to do anything” is “sloth”, “idleness”, “laziness”.

Again: Boredom, related to the meaning of life, is meant here (a) in a general sense (experiencing of boredom in general, regardless how often you are bored or whether you are a more boring human or not) and (b) in a relative sense (for example by comparison). Boredom is just one of many other examples that can show how different the meaning of life can be interpreted. If you can experience or/and have experienced boredom, so that you know what it means, then it is enough in order to be one of those living beings that are not always chained to natural behavior, forced to do what nature demands. In other words: Humans are living beings that know what, for example, “boredom” means, because they can experience or/and have experienced it.

From my own experience and, noting others’ experiences, boredom comes from having things around you to do or need to be done and wanting to do something different, though you know not what and for lack of that something different and lack of want to do whatever is available, do absolutely nothing and are driven by anxiety and the paradox of the moment to want to do something, but not wanting to do anything. Symptoms are complaining, making odd noises, doing something anyway, etc. So, tell me again about definitions and slothfulness and laziness as if they apply to every situation. Boredom can involve having restless energy, but at other times may be a product of laziness and slothfulness; a doldrum. Again, there are no absolutes and knowledge gained from reading dictionary definitions still pales next to actual knowledge of experience. Its not your fault, you’re just a product of a faulty society.

Overpopulation is a myth. Research sub replacement fertility and demographic comparisons between older and elderly people versus youth or young adults. The great population die off twenty years into the future will be interesting…

Mature chronically single and miserable people don’t live for sex. Fixed it for you.

Apologies for missing the tantrum, RF has received a second warning and a day ban.

You’re forgiven. O/K
Now please tell me how to put an image in my signature. The inst. don’t seem to work for me.
Merci

Life makes sense to me.

It didnt always as much. I had to make it make sense. I had to make sense of it. But it wasnt that hard once I understood that I was the one who was going to have to do it.

That tells me that life is good for making sense of.

So yes, life makes sense, with a little help from the living.

That’s alright, you’re not the only one in the world with a small penis. Take comfort in that, if nothing else. ‘I am not alone in the kingdom of small penises.’ You shouldn’t let personal bias to guide you into pulling the trigger and you shouldn’t use power and authority to make your penis look bigger than it is. Some will like it just the way it is. Some women like cute, little things.

Although you…
… not being one of them.