Bucket List

Oh, parting is such sweet, sweet sorrow! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yes im finding it hard to cope…

1. Up the willpower.
  2. Ignore temptation
  3. Mentally forge a complete philosophy
  4. Eternity is only eternity POV
  5. Compassion for all even through clenched teeth

26 is nice, bit rich though coming from you…

Manny-pedi,

I am rich. Thought we were through by your dramatic exit and death threat towards the girl you are crushing on. Call me your sweet princess again. Oh Manny-pedi, hate wouldn’t be the same without your antagonism.

you definitely need to work on number 26, but somehow im pretty sure it’ll remain unchecked for a very long time, like number 9. And no, you’re not a girl, and no i’m not crushing on you, don’t flatter yourself…and no you’re not rich…just another lie…right…

Oh Manny,

You’re just bored with reality. I am truthful. That bugs you doesn’t it. You cheat and lie; you make me wanna cry. You don’t even know how to say goodbye!

You are insanely opposite to truthful, trixie, to a degree, was more truthful but even then it came with high levels of bullshit. Just leave me alone already, go away! leave the site!..all you do is play games and hurt others with some kind of revenge…now shoe!!!

Manny-pedi,

If you would quit stalking me all over the net, I would be gone. Stop hacking my PC, fiddle-faddling with my reality. YOU KNOW to what I am referring. Now lurk from a distance. You and your cronies.

1. Know myself (check) :romance-cloud9:

This thread is gay.

Mr.

It’s as straight as a Forked Path or a crooked path. And thanks for dropping by with a valid point. Next!

Your mom.

Mr.

Three word story, down 1 thread from here. Add 1 word. Under: View Active Topics(map incl. with initial payment of Schneggs S2.00)

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

The “smart” ones never do.

whatevs

1. Win! (check) Ierr is going to have to award not ‘a’ prize but ‘the’ prize now that he’s dangled the carrot.
  1. Order band-aids (check)
  2. Up the WillPower (check)
  3. Ignore Temptation (undecided)
  4. Compassion for all even through clenched teeth (check)
  5. Make love, not war
  6. Jog through various mental landscapes, searching…
  7. Never become calculating (check)
  8. Intensify hatred of technology [freeware, spyware, adware, hardware, software, malware, crap-wares in every shape and size, techno-dystopia’s, tech-hor’s (not appetizing or dateable at all)]

Bucket List Of The Joker

1. Sleep and have sex with a midget woman.

1. Drink myself into a sugar coma of Root Beer A&W Cream soda.

1. Defecate on the golden Charging Bull located Broadway & Morris St, New York, NY

1. Take a piss on the front door entrance of the New York Stock Exchange