Let Me Go

You do not need my advice. You need only to follow your heart.

Don’t go Maniac, Sartre was wrong, there is an exit. You don’t have to feel trapped.

…Outside. Lovely, flecks of rain contrasted by the confrontation between Ra and Poseidon, one pursuing the other towards a coup that I weathered throughout. Face full of warm sunlight smiles and the cool spit of eyes upon my hair in a welcomed way.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgLm4_fq6GY

:laughing:

…Inside. Radiant heat only lasts so long before the clock resets. Another loop. Another lie. Confrontation gone…bye.

…on like some stalkers. Dr. Lecter had more brain power than Clarice but never more honesty. He coveted Clarice for her honesty which somehow breathed life into him, refreshed him. While he was interesting as the worst of the worst most often are, I rooted for Clarice who lacked his deceptive nature. An ego as big as his never wins the prize he covets, not even if he’s hungry enough to eat her up. When Jodi Foster was replaced, I never finished the Julianne Moore version.

:confusion-helpsos: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

They’re here to help you. O:)

and stop hating on me already! :violence-bomb:

Some dance to remember; some dance to forget.

RF,

Join me.

DOWN WITH THE BLOODY BIG HEAD!

…off on Manny-pedi,

Peanut gallery, speak! What crime have I accosted you with now? My shoe, both of them certainly. Combat boots hurt don’t they?

…recursively back into reality for the time being.

Jeez, insanity was way more exciting.

Props to all who endured without complaint. Death to those who exacerbated my fragility. There will be a reckoning tete a tete. :angry-boxing:

One thing you’ve accomplished marvelously is to re-awaken a sleeping giant. Coherency is on her feet again for an undetermined allotment of time!

…towards a new objective. Thus far my steps have been precarious, morosely so, yet I vaguely remember where I am destined to be. Deja vus atop one another have me anchored in an unlikely, safe harbor where storms rage to lure, violently seeking refuge too, but I alone have a sliver of calm waters in which to belly-flop, splashing around with cares much less than days before and cares much greater to bequeath.

A life raft to weather the storm to more calmer waters.

…on to practice philosophy in this public arena in my own way, right or wrong, there will be no polls conducted to pigeonhole such dynamic potential. :laughing: One must take on this endeavor with the utmost seriousness #-o , which as JSS has already written, “will cramp” my style.

There’s no way I am reading through all the philosophical classics. (Though you can pretend I did.) It’s so off putting reading dry, lifeless plays on words that are complicated unnecessarily to describe simple concepts.<—No, she di…int! Bye, Felicia!

My approach will be from my POV, not some dead dudes. Neither dead dudes nor the few living dudes/dudettes need to do my writing for me. Nor do I feel I need to pay hommage to philosophical appropriateness/etiquette. Philosophy is common sense to me no matter how it’s spun.

Now the debate aspect of philosophy will be a challenge, but not an impossibility to accomplish successfully without getting body slammed by every Tom, Dick, and Harry who fashions himself a philosopher king.

Let the games begin, haters!

UPDATE: This is fun! Bring it!