Shared Lies. A Reflection of Profundity.

This thread needs clearing up, where’s the mods… why arn’t they doing their job?

Get busy Mann.!

In all fairness, my posts do add more quality to the thread in a way, considering the first initial posts… :sunglasses:

Guess you can be close since I can’t stop you and your tantrums. :wink:

MODS. DELETE ADULT CONTENT. Thank-you.

I approve of this thread.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Important note to MODS:

I never actually posted all of this. Maniacal Mongoose has my password, this is just her strategic way of getting me banned. I’ve changed my password now.

She deserves a warning for this, this really isn’t acceptable.

^[1]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ MODS: THIS IS PRICELESS, SUBJECT: SHARED LIES…by MANNEQUIN $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/b]^^

Mannequin only wishes to punish me over at KT. Please don’t give him what he wants, don’t be fooled by Mannequin.

Mannequin, you are nuts! =D> Mods, suspend Mannequin so he can come back as another sock puppet.

1. b ↩︎

yeah like anybody’s going to believe that, trix…when you have like three or four known accounts on here…“GreatandWiseTrixie”, “Ultimate Philosophy”, “ManiacalMongoose”…you have a trixie one AND “ForkedPath” over at KT…to which you have been warned about by Lysaa for having multiple accounts…i think things are pretty obvious…

Why all the games?

4/29/16 PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYMORE REPLIES IN THIS THREAD**

a-z

The End.

please don’t have a mental breakdown.

Is that all you’ve got?

Ring, ring. Report coming in from…

CPR given, thread will continue on until all regurgitate profusely. Projectile vomiting encouraged.

Being a creature of whim cannot be denied. Her dreams, if you are so lucky to be in them, take you places, adventurous places where she, the tomboy, runs wild.

Aside: Had the pleasure of dining with two childhood friends in my mid-twenties, a meal I’ll always savor in which I was honored with their praise for bringing the exciting times to their childhoods. A compliment that I’ll never forget.

This all seems a little gay.

Gay happiness, imagine that?