Shared Lies. A Reflection of Profundity.

You need to retreat, back to your abyss. You called me a retard and told me to fuck off. Why do you bother? :laughing:

You are a retard though… I like taunting you, i guess. it’s fun.

:-k :laughing: . When’s the taunting going to begin? You’re shooting blanks, “cunt”, is it sayeth you?

nah im just ruining your thread that’s all…because i can, remember… :sunglasses:

ok thread demolished…see yaa!

one last thing before i go…

it applies to you…greatly…

:romance-heartbeating:

This thread needs clearing up, where’s the mods… why arn’t they doing their job?

Get busy Mann.!

In all fairness, my posts do add more quality to the thread in a way, considering the first initial posts… :sunglasses:

Guess you can be close since I can’t stop you and your tantrums. :wink:

MODS. DELETE ADULT CONTENT. Thank-you.

I approve of this thread.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Important note to MODS:

I never actually posted all of this. Maniacal Mongoose has my password, this is just her strategic way of getting me banned. I’ve changed my password now.

She deserves a warning for this, this really isn’t acceptable.

^[1]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ MODS: THIS IS PRICELESS, SUBJECT: SHARED LIES…by MANNEQUIN $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/b]^^

Mannequin only wishes to punish me over at KT. Please don’t give him what he wants, don’t be fooled by Mannequin.

Mannequin, you are nuts! =D> Mods, suspend Mannequin so he can come back as another sock puppet.

1. b ↩︎

yeah like anybody’s going to believe that, trix…when you have like three or four known accounts on here…“GreatandWiseTrixie”, “Ultimate Philosophy”, “ManiacalMongoose”…you have a trixie one AND “ForkedPath” over at KT…to which you have been warned about by Lysaa for having multiple accounts…i think things are pretty obvious…

Why all the games?

4/29/16 PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYMORE REPLIES IN THIS THREAD**

a-z

The End.