Transactionary Prostitutive Nature Of Women.

Feminism: Equality for me [females], none for ye! [males]

See also: Revenge or retributive politics.

Well, they certainly aren’t female.

So what do you think, Mongoose? Have I been duped by the evil patriarchy? Or maybe 90% of men are just like me: just trying to get by in this precarious world without hurting anyone? Or maybe I’m just pretending to be so innocent. Maybe I’m one of the top orchestrators of this global male conspiracy.

Gib,

" Or maybe I’m just pretending to be so innocent. Maybe I’m one of the top orchestrators of this global male conspiracy."

Yeah, you summed yourself up nicely.

You certainly have a very penetrating intellect.

You’re both controlling and dirty minded. Penetrating intellect, ha!

The women against feminism movement, what are they?

womenagainstfeminism.tumblr.com/

Are they the 30% of women that don’t care if a man makes less than them with 70% representing the direct opposite or are they girls smart enough to know what kind of violent chaotic male backlash that is coming when feminism collapses on itself? :-k

Are they women trying to save male cuckholdry against all odds?

Are they just a stay at home prostitute versus the working occupational one?

What are their motives? Are their motives sincere?

HHH,

You have a great woman, so what’s with your obsession about other women? Just don’t get you and you probably like that. Tell your wife I said Good Luck!

We’re no longer together. I am single again. Anyways…

Don’t feel like being raped and murdered any time soon, so stay out West. In fact, I’ll pay you to not.

Are you playing on the word “penetrating”?

Move to the east coast then?

I need some extra crash. Will you pay me?

I live out West too, but in Canada (which means you’ll have to pay me double to stay up North).

When they’re willing to pay you do the direct opposite. It’s an invitation man.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: =; :mrgreen: $0.01 HHH, Gib your a tough cookie, $0.02

Shit, you call that a negotiation?

Now we’re talking! That’s 2.5 cents Canadian!

US rates apply, sorry. :wink: :evilfun:

That’s it, I’m crossing the border.