Clockwork Blue

My reading was spot on. Knowing about my posts did not have to align with any astrological descriptions of my personality, but it did.

Slur, slurp slurpy
old baby got a tummy ache
it hurty
mommy need come
ol’ wrinkled baby him burpy

Daddy in the living room
his name Bill
he on,
the blue-pill
not like momma
she knocked-up

such a thrill
nothing left to spill
baby have a sister
name her jerky

Swallowed it all
and the two balls

“Man as God”

“Slurpie”

All over the place Satyr
My reading of you was immaculate. Now youre hooked on my threads like Lyssa was.

It is funny how now that i read you, you attribute it to correct observation of your psyche. Before I read you, when I just observed, you merely dismissed it.

I see you, cavedweller.

You should write a volume of poetry about me. It will make you some money. I gave you a style.

Coward wants to drive Igor home
wanting the den of dimwits as his own
kingdom for a weak king
mind trapped in a symbiotic sling

kicking dead horses, was a sport
practiced when there were no snitches to report
the puppet-master fails to see
how the puppet is pulling at his fingers
and delivers the declaration of
vic-tory

Wooden boy wanted to be a man
on a demand

So obsessed all are
with a clown
dancing and begging for eyes around
desperate to be seen by those he does despise
a compro-mise
such need is not easy to ignore, by Igor
when the world has become populated by languor

Every town needs a fool
thinking himself cool
the opposite of love is not hate
what could be more disastrous to a
weakling than indifference

The king of kings offers his borrowed treasures
generously
even what does not belong to him
A miser-rable pretending not to be
fleeing in the van headed to a warm salty sea

Maybe he just wanted to cut to the chase…though the username is peitho.
Pathos is also used to convince and to persuade.
It isnt so much a part of passion but is “used” to induce others to passion.

Pathos is often used in writings deliberately to convince/induce others to their side or to change thier mind about something.
I used it once in a letter from an unborn child to its mother.
But I would suppose that if one is passionate about something, they would use pathos as a writing or speaking tool.

Enough begging now, Slurpie. No more biscuits for you today.

The full moon on the cusp of sagittarius reminds me, happy birthday Vigor.

It occurs to me that the wave of musician deaths occurs under the mutable cross around Neptune in Pisces.
As soon as Neptune entered this sign given to its rulership since its discovery, spring 2010, a radical change in music followed. Every single song that came out was sounding melodic.

Now, Jupiter has been hovering against it in Virgo, at the same time as Saturn is in mid-Sagittarius.

I was just wondering just now, thinking about the drummer of Megadeath, what could be the astrological cause, as there should be one, I think as an astrologer. So there it was, staring in my face.

Offer to Neptune ye music lovers.
Or Saturn will reap.

Perhaps it is simply out of abundance that so many stars fall from the sky. Or a divine censorship that controls the star-ladenness of this earthly pit… of all traits jealousy is the most perniciously ‘divine’…

Arg Fixed Cross man. Can I first get breakfast?

He syas this, let me play the tape.

&

What bothers me most about non-astrologers, especially when they are astrophysicists, is that they refuse astrology purely on the ground of not wanting the world to be as badass as it is. They dont want their mind to be as puny as it stands in relation to the magnitude of order that is implied by astrology.

If one does not observe the geocentric relations of the orbits, then one misses vast geometrical clues as to the way the solar system came about. But through the primacy of valuing over mass, it has been made abundantly clear that relations between plants in orbit around a star can not be anything but entirely interrelated on all significant levels. Not just on a magnetic level but rather on the level of Quality itself.

The world is simply far too good for what goes for “life” or “consciousness” these days.

&

Some election facts:

Jupiter on Trumps Jupiter
Trumps progressed moon exactrly on midheaven
Trumps progressed mars conjunct progressed Jupiter

Kentucky was the first state to be called, it went for Trump obviously -
I figured - it must have some Jupiter link to Trump.
turns out, its natal sun is Gemini like Pence and Trumps sun
and it s Jupiter is indeed in Libra, where it is now, and where it is in Trumps chart.
Trump and Kentucky further also both have Neptune in Libra.
Neptune Libra, I call it the French aspect.

Odds of all this adding up without false notes are virtually zero. The progressed moon alone, it is in the essential place for career triumph, the Midheaven, the beginning of the Xth house of career. The progressed moon makes its way through this every 30 years. It passed Trumps Midheaven the past week. That is a one out of 1500 chance. It was the first thing I looked at.

Clintons progressed chart is equally accurate, but the progressed mopon has just passed her progressed Neptune, meaning deception and illusion, and her progressed Sun is conjunct progressed Lilith and Mercury - the powers of self, feminine secrets and the quick mind/theft/opinion/magic (Mercury) all conjunct. All personal. “She deserved it” said those close to her. She simply radiated a commanding entitlement. Nothing pointing to a lofty purpose, everything to a singular concentration of power focused in a veritable portal.

Prince died during a comparable once a lifetime triple conjunction of the progressed chart. In his case Sun Pallas Uranus, where Pallas and Uranus both count as lenses amounting in genius. Pallas especially lofty. Perhaps the loftiest of all bodies. Size doesnt seem to matter in the least. It is primarily a clockwork, an arrangement, something that fell into place as the ultimate consequence of possibility itself.

&

Some Trumps natal chart observations

Mars 28 Leo, ascendant 1 Virgo, in between them by an orb of 1 degree, Regulus. Since time immemorial up until Bill Gates natal chart this has been evident as a kingmaker star. Because the tropical zodiac shifts respectively to the sidereal one the star has moved into 1 Virgo recently, onto Trumps ascendant.

A Trump presidency is a culmination of potential stretching out across the prosperous 10th and 1tth houses, whereas a Clinton presidency would instantly have evaporated as a power. There was nothing for her behind the door of the election - apparently the fact that this meant nothing for us as well, did play a part. Democracy has finally been witnessed in action, suddenly unblinded by the approaching light of its own death.

&

Oh yeah all this testing of backbone happened, as astrologers predicted 30 years ago, as Pluto came opposed to the US birth sun for the first time in the nations history.

As it entered the sign of that opposition, Capricorn, Obama was elected and the financial crisis broke out. Capricorn is the sign pertaininhg to corporate business, Cancer, its opposite, to Home. VO and Before the Light came to be as Pluto crossed my own midheaven at 7 Capricorn.

&

Gravity is subtle local derivative of the sort of value transaction constants offered as the motions of the planets with respect to one another with respect to their star with respect to its galactic center, with respect to what lies beyond into the vast ordering fractal Omega.

Yes, she’s a writer.
You’re probably right on politics too.

Anything else?

We’ve been living in the year where Jupiter ives in Libra. Trump has Jupiter in Libra. It is his Jupiter year. He also has Neptune there, if I am not mistaken.

The next exact Sun-Jupiter conjunction is at the time below. It happens on 03’31 degrees Scorpio.

Thursday, October 26 2017, 01:58:41 PM ET

There is this method where you measure periods of development in the stretches between two Jupiter-Sun conjunction, roughly, but really quite exactly actually, 13 months of a solar year. So thats nice, you get a progression of one sign each “year”.

Ive tis thing n my signature but whatever - I wish to recommend y’all participate in this, its pretty powerful. And you know how Jupiter rattles the bones of Saturn, Its exciting. (Uranus is happy to see change in orders - Saturns own existential order no less - time, Kronos, itself.)

So yes, I am Aquarius, I invent things. Jupiter is my friend, he’s in my first house, with Lilith and Chiron. I feel great gratitude to be able to honour Jupiter with a new invention of time-mapping.

• I started living by it in 2015, at the Virgo conjunction. It was a true autumn spring.

The Festivities:

[b]Jupiter-Scorpio:
October 11

Sun-Scorpio:
October 23

Jupiter-Scorpio-Sun:
October 26 [/b]

this October, join the storm
lavish offerings welcome

Just formulate your goals in that moment, and thank Jupiter for listening.
If you can say it directly to him/her (Jupiter has a feminine aspect, its well hidden, I believe it relates to Vesta)

I am very sure he will listen.
Jupiter is the boss of all the gods always.
His calendar must have been known to the Assyrians. All this is is the unearthing of an available resource of value-bestowing.

[i]It is your thirst to become sacrifices and gifts yourselves: and therefore have ye the thirst to accumulate all riches in your soul.

Insatiably striveth your soul for treasures and jewels, because your virtue is insatiable in desiring to bestow.
Ye constrain all things to flow towards you and into you, so that they shall flow back again out of your fountain as the gifts of your love.[/i] - Friedrich Nietzsche, thus spoke Zarathustra, theBestowing Virtue

Now cometh the Scorpio-Year.

We can easily overcome sadness and overbearing powers if we man up and overcome the passivity in ourselves before our gods.
Jim asked where are the feasts we were promised?
You gave em to us friend.
Beyond that?
Is it just me, myself I and the shadow of the dragonfly?
Or is it more, and are we gaining ground?

As chaos in politics prevails, the order in the stars becomes… crystal clear.

If you are not, you should be preparing for Uranus into Taurus, mid 2018. That is one head from 1933, the invention of the atomic bomb and a rather unfortunate political transition. This can not apply to Trump, as he is firmly rooted in the Aries-Uranus spirit of anarchy. Uranus in Taurus is the invention and discoveries of new forms of order and dominion. And on a higher arc, of the power to create higher values. After all, what came out of WWII was a time of great prosperity. But are we going down that path?

Jupiter can tell, can direct, can even dictate if he wishes to. And believe or not, but Jupiter is that od that cares for prayer. Though prayer comes in many forms.

“Truth be told, my heart has gotten cold
for the suffering of those that tried to fit me in the mold”

“I’ve restored Apollo to his former glory by associating the “God of Day”, who drove the chariot of Sol through the “Gates of Dawn”, as the God of the Ascendant–“Apollo’s Ascendant”, and the Midheaven and Descendant complete “Apollo’s Triangle”.” - David Starling

I am copying this.

What I am saying is actually true.

I have a friend who is a hermaphrodite, they knew Malcolm McDowell, they were good friends, and almost had sex. Malcolm McDowell from Clockwork Orange is one of my heroes.

Lol. youve never even seen that movie.
And no, your friend did not meet that guy. You do not have friends, Trix. Wake up.

I do have some real friends. I have seen clockwork orange, it was a metaphor of my life. When I was a child I wanted to be violent to people, but society domesticated me and made me watch movies that were so boring it made me want to jump out of a window. An example of this is Trans-Parent, a show about a transsexual old person, this show is so boring and made me rethink my own existence, I always pictured my transsexualism as an exciting adventure, but in the TV show, I am expected to be some cucky Jew who hates guns, and yet gets laid 24/7 more than I do even though he is a pussy, because Jew$ get laid. Second I love sex but that show is nothing but sex, it is so stupid and boring and was probably written by a nazi troll to make jews look bad.

also i am not making it up, my hermaphrodite friend almost had sex with malcom mcdowell and they also gave steven hawking an orgasm. for personal reason i will not give away the identity of my friend, all i can say is they are a hermaphrodite.

i know in the my little pony tv show i make things up but unlike the time i lied about killing an ursa major this is no hoax.

I hate to say it, but you don’t. The ink-patterns the doctor gives you to look at aren’t real people.

:laughing:

Sure.

See this is where you are wrong. TV isn’t the same as life. It explains your false beliefs.

How convenient. :smiley:

You sure “know” a lot of things, don’t you?

I try to know about the important things.

I love it when people on the internet call me a liar, while in doing so they lie and are inherently liars for their false accusations.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JxQewAb0Xo[/youtube]

Please, only watch this video if you take astrology seriously. If you don’t, why the hell would you be wasting your time on it?

Mars is in the last degree of Virgo. Last degrees are always tough and Virgo is the last sign of the individuality, (Nietzsche had Mars on 27 Virgo, Mars is now at 29) and indeed these days are weirdly … pressed.

Sunday in the PM this will be resolved.
As Mars enters Libra with Venus and just catches Sun there, before it moves into Scorpio to meet Jupiter and signal the third year of our calendar, the first Scorpio year.

Yeah this ought to be fun.

Ive been frustrated about not finding true connection to the symbolic world of Aquarius, my Sun sign. It is one of the poorest in attributions, always super-annoying, meaningless trifle, “eccentric”, “fashionable” “independent” “intellectual” - is about the gist of it. Terrible trifling nonsense. There has to be more substance to my own sign, for me to relate to it.

I had a breakthrough now though. I realized that Aquarius is of course the Eagle.

In the myth of Aquarius, Zeus turns into an Eagle to abduct Ganymede. So people have coupled Ganymede with Aquarius, which is again utter nonsense. There is zero meaning to that. AQUARIUS is indicated by ZEUS the EAGLE, you fools.

All Air signs are poor in what they’ve been given as symbols. A Scales?? Really?? But Libra is thus Inanna, Maat, the majestic Queen - Aquarius is Zeus the Skygod as the Eagle.

Now Im going to think about beautiful Gemini.
Its loathsome what is being said about Gemini. So feeble. Its clear that we are coming from an age that absolutely abhors the Air element.

In general it is bizarre that no Air sign is being associated with Air-animals, birds. Very stupid. Now that I realize how absurd this all is everything comes together, by utter inability to relate to the Air signs in the terms we’ve been given, whereas I can relate to each and every other sign perfectly well, even Virgo where I have neither planets nor house cusps. Virgo is very rich in symbolism. Perhaps the richest.

Gemini Libra and Aquarius are all unintelligible through their attributions. I can tel you, because I have a grand trine Sun Moon Pluto in Aquarius-Gemini-Libra, so I should be able to relate, and throughout my career I havent for the life of me been able to see any substantial meaning in the symbolic attributions to any of the air signs. Not have I ever read of a person with an Air sign Sun that they understood themselves in these terms. Never, not once.

So this is done for. Jupiter-Scorpio is first of all so utterly generous as to bring up the Eagle, traditionally a secondary symbol of Scorpio, as the primary symbol of my own sign. And of course this is honours the Eagle – what is that animal doing as a secondary symbol? The ancients were simply wrong here. There is little Eagle-like to Scorpio. Scorpio does not hover above things. Yes, it does have a doubtless and unwavering eye on the prey. But so do all Fixed Signs when they discern what they want.

In any case, all signs deserve animal symbolism. Having specific humans rather than whole animal species, as a symbol is just extraordinarily poorly.
How can one single human symbolize half a billion people living under each sign now?
Humans are not as a rule higher than other animals. In many ways they are lower. In many of the best of ways, they are equal, and very happy as such.

In these times, humanity will spend some centuries getting on par with animals. Thats all that can be accomplished now.
The vey lowest, worst, scummy humans on the planet are those that seek to colonize other planets after we’ve destroyed the Earth. Obviously all of us must go down with the Earth, it is not about us, it is about the Earth and all the animals and plans on it that we are given to enjoy and live among. We derive our joy from her. All those other-world-lings like that poor Stephen Hawkings are absolute moral degenerates.

Back to Aquarius.
If we look at US presidents; Lincoln, FDR and Reagan, we see Aquarius is the most broad- and far-sighted sign, and possibly the most cold-blooded in war. Thats no water-bearer, no cup-bearer slave-boy, you ancient fools.

The Age of Aquarius arrives under the EAGLE.

Ride my Wings
As I let you
Before I dive
Close your eyes now little one
this is Aquarius
I will pour you forth and drink you up
but I don’t care.