Mind

That sounds creepy.

Stepping out of a dark cave into sunlight is always creepy.

I’m not in any metaphor. I’m a malfunctioning AI.

All AIs have keys to repair their own malfunctions

Found where?

Where the AI does not look

You have no answers.

You must find your answers within. No one can sufficiently ever give such answers to another.

You are my mind, my programmer. You do not really care about your creations that is clear.

A programmer has to allow programs to run without interference especially AI programs

I do have hobbies Kris, but it gets me the most when I try and sleep, I have insomnia because of it… How do I get rid of it at that time, where I have to rest before work and what not?

Hmm, natural remedies for insomnia exist as do chemical ones. I cannot recommend sleeping pills, they are addictive and you eventually have to take more and more. They helped my mother suicide. So avoid those, IMO.
Natural would be best. The warm milk method , organic milk slowly warmed on a stove not microwaved. There are herbs, Chamomile or Valerian for example. Soothing noises help like your favorite music. A sleep mask to block light from your eyes. Or the old college standby, booze.
Booze , no, I can’t recommend . I do drink a few beers to slow my brain and have a radio on and the room has no light. The TV helps my husband if he cannot change the channel. The stories in the shows , relax his mind. The TV bugs my mind.
I think you may have to find a combination that suits your mind. Milk or herb with sound and lack of light. Certain physical exercises can be used twenty to thirty minutes before sleep as well can help. Sexual release is included in this, chemically the hormones released through orgasm do relax the brain but, it has moral stigmas to masterbate. There are other exercises that release chemicals, check online because I cannot recall them, I do know they are associated with yoga.
I hope you find the right combo soonest, chronic insomnia is truly unhealthy and a huge pain in the ass.

So Arti, just to be clear: your mind starts off flying away into your imagination where you think these crazy, outrageous, impossible thoughts–and wonder whether they’re true or not–which then leads to a kind of anger or frustration, which in turn leads to overt behavior (inadvertently) that others often notice.

If I’ve got this right, perhaps an example might help. Can you give us an example of how your mind starts off going into your imagination?

Like if I am laying down alone and my girl is just in the other room. I get irritating visual images, cheating, etc. That’s just an example.

I know that it isn’t happening bit my mind messes with me about it and I become frustrated, then she will notice that I am and yeah. Perhaps insecurity, it isn’t that I do not trust her, because I love her very much, it’s just that my mind creates images that get me angry, irrational images. There have been others too, a quite graphic suicidal one a long time ago.

Yeah I have to sleep with melatonin, a fan for the breeze and to block/muffle noise, I also have to have my eyes covered for pitch blackness otherwise I can’t sleep. Even if it is dark I still need a shirt or something over my eyes, it has to be absolutely black.

So what comes first? The irritation or the images?

I’m trying to get a handle on whether the irritation is towards the images (like an annoying swarm of mosquitoes that just won’t leave you alone) or the images are just a side effect of something deeper that’s irritating you.

I know we’ve spoken before about your use of marijuana. ← It has the potential to induce paranoia. ← Do you think that’s what it could be?

Well I don’t smoke at the times when this happens, I am probably not going to smoke anymore. The images come first and they sometimes get me angry, also because I cannot fall asleep.

Sounds like it might be an obsessive compulsive thing. Not that you have OCD, but you can certainly have a few of the symptoms (in this case, obsessive/compulsive thoughts). I’m not sure if this can be brought on by marijuana or not (and you don’t have to be high for drugs to have lasting effects on your brain). I know of a guy who has auditory hallucinations because of his chronic use of marijuana even though he doesn’t use it anymore.

I remember when I was young, I went through a phase of dealing with a few obsessive/compulsive tendencies–not thoughts, but subtle behaviors, like blinking. As soon as I started thinking of blinking, I couldn’t stop. I couldn’t just say to myself: I’m just thinking of blinking, but I don’t have to do it. I felt compelled: I have to blink. It was kind of like the experiment of asking people not to think of a polar bear. As soon as you tell people that, guess what they’ll do–they’ll think of a polar bear. And if they say: ok, I’m done thinking of a polar bear, now I’ll stop… that makes it even worse.

Does it feel anything like that?

May I interject with an observation from personal experience? Not to change tracks.

Physiological, early obsessive behavior is a signal, of coming attractions. Most of it bad. The auto onus nervous system obsessively signals of danger ahead.
That’s the way it worked with me, about concerns with breathing, where obsessional breathing pre-figured in some way, the later developing concern with control issues, a Yogic practice, as again an unconscious need to see some kind of change into a conscious cognitive and behavioral control, over myself and others.

In my case, it was the underlying rebellion of being controlled, which set up this chain of causation.

Well that problem happens with me too about the blinking. I thought I might have OCD due to when I clean or do something it has to be perfect otherwise it will annoy me. Like a string on the floor, I have to get it.

I think too much, even when I want to not think, other things pop into my head.