Clockwork Blue

Are you sure you don’t want to have a go at reading tea leaves, Jakob, I don’t think the astrology is quite working for you.

It’s not what I wanted, Its what I already knew Jakob. I know astrology is bullshit. Please note, you didn’t answer the reason as to how you think astrology works. How does our precise time and date of birth cause who we are as people?

I don’t think you’ve managed to win him over, Jakob.

I can see how this is a bit scary now.
Only if you have severe self loathing you should be worried and stay away. The chart will confirm your self-dis-ease. No remedies offered.

Anyway I don’t have time to do this all - I’ll check back tomorrow. Only serious requests willing to provide the available info.

Pussies, liars and small animals discouraged to participate.

And check out our song about Tim Horton’s coffee in The Philosophers thread.

WW - you are what you are. I can’t help it. You’ve proven my analysis correct. Its just more extreme than I thought. There is no time between deciding what you want and thinking you should have it. Relax Ur Anus, allzI can say.

Now get outta here. Or man up and give me the info I asked. (And labor over understanding my gravity reference sweetie)

Check in tomorrow.

August 7th, 1979. Birmingham.

Let me paraphrase for you, Jakob.

"Skeptics are welcome, unless they don’t agree with what I say. My astrology charts know more about you than you do yourself. If you come back with claims that differ from the astrological charts then you will be deemed a liar, or I will tell you that it was correct anyway regardless of your disagreement.

Who can’t this be said for?

Stunning, considering Irrellus’ thread here:http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=175316

Psychobabble

Again, a very vague one fits all description, typical of astrology. Who in this forum does this not apply to?

Who would deny that their sense of home is a “revolutionary spirit of love”? Not many if any.
Aggressive values/valuing - seems not to say anything. A deepity perhaps.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKPhy03zNsU[/youtube]

You’re fundamentally uninteresting, WWII. Dishonest, thick and boring.
Having tripled the amount of posts Ive read by you by the posts in this thread, that image hasn’t changed.

Fuck off now, yeah?

Smears. That chart does not disappoint.
I wont do a quickie with it like with WWII, which is simple and boring. Also have to find a way to be diplomatic, as astrology is essentially unfair. Some people have interesting shit in it, others are just machines with no opportunity to become conscious of themselves, they just blindly go on digging their tunnels.

A lot of what WWII has in Leo, but with completely different angles to it, the Moon in Aquarius, essentially free, opposed to the Sun (full moon) and more tightly to Venus. But there is a fucking shitload of things that indicate sexual energetic dynamism. Juno opposed Neptune… interesting.

Any chance you have an indication for the time of day? That will give the Ascendant, and the houses, which stand for areas of life where the particular angles are active.

If this happens to have been a false date, it was well picked. Given a number of random charts, I would have picked this one to be yours.
that is how I used to test astrology, let people give me several dates, then look at the charts and decide which one was theirs. No mistakes yet. But an intellectual dwarf like what wanders around here so much could not see that this is a scientific form of verification, people are dumber than one would expect.

Jupiter close trine Neptune, deeply idealistic, in the sense of actually realizing ideals.
I like this chart. Fucking golden yod (golden ratio angles) between Saturn, Moon and Ceres.
You should go into the movie business with us. We could make millions man.

I can’t believe your ingratitude, WW III. The man goes to the trouble of reading your stars and you don’t even have the common courtesy to conform to his results. I don’t wonder he is furious with you. It’s not even as if you crossed his palm with silver, he did it for free, out of the goodness of his heart. I still can’t get over how he knew I had a stunted Jupiter, apart from my wife, nobody else knew anything about it.

Ah, well. Rationalizations are needed to maintain a frame of reference such as this. To destroy that frame of reference isn’t an easy thing to do. There are better things to concern ourselves with.

Lol

Yeah give up WW.

12/29/1976

Not my date. I don’t know the time and I’d rather not give out place.

Let’s see what it says.

Around 11pm. Also both my parents were born in August.

Both of your parents are assholes then, like me.

I can give you a cold-reading of Jakob. Don’t need his birth-date, or star-chart.
Don’t care.
PM me

You can use it as part of his future behavior.
He’s easy.

Awww please do it publicly.
I can give you a reading too - you are pretty much worthless at everything you try. And very ugly. Thats the obvious, Ill PM you the painful bits.

Magnus coming up later. From what I remember from the glance I took, if the time is pre-noon or noon, this person will have mother issues, some tyrannical shit with that, some abusiveness with nurture.
If it is much later in the day that may not be as bad as all that.

More complete analysis later.

For those who do not quite get it - time and place together determine what’s where in the sky.

For the absolute morons; causality isnt selective. All affects all. Only some weirdly superstitious mystic could think the time of day and year of a birth would not affect the person.

comment from Pezer on mr R.

[i]
Thats a ridiculous fucking chart.

Dark moon - Pallas
The pimpiguration[/i]

Pretty, petty, boy…look at you…look at moi
time and space…how incredibly deep and profound.
I found

Look at you look at Socrates, look at Nietzsche…look
Pretty, petty…boy.
So pretty you are. What wo-man would not find your words seductive?

Time and place…your fabulous.
The undefeated one…and you…a god waiting.
did you teach him this?
His “value”?

A super-model for the super-“man”…who will do
The stars…time and space…and rocks with selfishness.
So much vigor…youth.
Insanity is invigorating.
Pretty words from pretty boys…are you pretty?
I think so.
Pretty boys deserving pretty…“girls”?
Why be so limiting…pretty all.
Fuck dem all. gangsta
Girls boys, animals, stones, gods…mountains.
All for ya…oh so pretty…“man”?
No…boy.

I am rock wanting to remain rock hard…erect and stiff, for the pretty, petty, girls.
How many lies can boys use to get …pretty boys to think them pretty?

1966/02/20

Let me see you.
Show me what you are, again.

Mystic, shaman of the wann-a-bee tribe,THE Philosophers…stars and time of day yes, I must digress, with you.
Is this new…no you are reinventing it to become the new king-B.
Show me…tell me…

You’re right. I’m also somewhat known for my ability to be an asshole. It’s not my normal mode of being, but when the time is right, I can act horribly toward someone with the best of them.

The funny thing about this astrology thing is you can never reverse engineer it. You can’t just simply know a proper psycho analysis of someone, then pinpoint their birthday. Its just insurmountable evidence of it being hocus pocus snake charming doubletalk psychobabble bullshit. :slight_smile: