Clockwork Blue

Heads up: have read perhaps 2 of your posts attentively. This one not included.
Report coming up today. Time and place do add a lot of info.

I can see from date that Sun is on Regulus. King star, intense pride. If high climbs not unlikely deep falls, if simply not being in royal position, being a constantly edgy about that.

Brave to give data in any case. No pussy.

You have to marvel at the precision of meaning here. These things usually read like a load of tripe.

OK, so I’ve got a stunted Jupiter, nobody else knew about it till you fucking broadcasted it.

WW total Leo. Merc, Moon, Venus Jupiter and Sun. No trouble expressing needs and desires. Should have much less than average trouble getting what he he wants in a direct way. Square, much of that, Uranus in Scorpio. Emphasizes edginess and constant drive for more , deeper.
A relatively simple chart. No intellectual but with keen strategic insights concerting the group (Aquarius Pallas) which opposes the Leo stellium: provides a conscience that prevents moral goals from being met by pure self enjoyment.
Sex can become frustrating in its ease and distance from strategy. Birthtime and place will shed light on how magnetic power plays out.

Juno in Gemini allows conscience to mix with Social trickery and lead to more enjoyment. Finds ways. But to what?

Ouch! Sounds painful, but not as bad as Scorpio in Uranus.

It was…out of a vicarious embarrassment that should be.

So DoubleU. I kept my promise now keep yours. What is wrong about my analysis? I’d love to know.

Don’t cower about what’s right, which is most of it.

“No trouble expressing needs and desires” False. Throughout my life this was an issue for me. I typically did not get what I wanted as a result.

“Should have much less than average trouble getting what he wants in a direct way” In a direct way doesn’t work too good for me. Indirect ways are what work for me. Even pretending indirect ways work for me, if that makes much sense.

“Square” False. I’m certainly the shape of human.

“Emphasizes edginess and constant drive for more, deeper.” I suppose you can get that very easily from my posts here. Nothing revealing.

“Sex can become frustrating in its ease and distance from strategy” Are you saying that because I’m handsome and may think sex can come easy for me?

“Birthtime and place will shed light on how magnetic power plays out” I’ve seen enough.

“Juno in Gemini allows conscience to mix with Social trickery and lead to more enjoyment. Finds ways. But to what?” I don’t know what this means.

Ever wonder how the date and time of our birth affects our personality? What’s the reason, Jakob?

I think you’re lying. In Any case it is clear explicitly that you’re hiding and pretending where I’m right. Juno in Gemini. Must appear aloof to peers. Strategy.
As I said simple chart, no intellectual. Easy to read.
Painfully so.

I ask for more details, you refuse to give them (direct) because you desire lack of clarity. Try to justify this with aloofness. Won’t work. It is clear what you want. To be noticed but not seen.

Even your first post here contradicts your self analysis. Before I even provided anything you had already made it clear what you wanted from it.

Your problem is more likely that youre too direct and want things that aren’t there often. House positions needed.

(Compare to science. More precision, more clarity. Even understandable to non intellectuals.

Oh. Why does gravity exist? Why (italics) WW? Explain. If you cant its a ruse.)

Strange how you never questioned Ierrellus’s honesty. How do you know he wasn’t lying?

In other words: If he got it wrong, it’s your fault.

Yay I have a pet.

Are you sure you don’t want to have a go at reading tea leaves, Jakob, I don’t think the astrology is quite working for you.

It’s not what I wanted, Its what I already knew Jakob. I know astrology is bullshit. Please note, you didn’t answer the reason as to how you think astrology works. How does our precise time and date of birth cause who we are as people?

I don’t think you’ve managed to win him over, Jakob.

I can see how this is a bit scary now.
Only if you have severe self loathing you should be worried and stay away. The chart will confirm your self-dis-ease. No remedies offered.

Anyway I don’t have time to do this all - I’ll check back tomorrow. Only serious requests willing to provide the available info.

Pussies, liars and small animals discouraged to participate.

And check out our song about Tim Horton’s coffee in The Philosophers thread.

WW - you are what you are. I can’t help it. You’ve proven my analysis correct. Its just more extreme than I thought. There is no time between deciding what you want and thinking you should have it. Relax Ur Anus, allzI can say.

Now get outta here. Or man up and give me the info I asked. (And labor over understanding my gravity reference sweetie)

Check in tomorrow.

August 7th, 1979. Birmingham.

Let me paraphrase for you, Jakob.

"Skeptics are welcome, unless they don’t agree with what I say. My astrology charts know more about you than you do yourself. If you come back with claims that differ from the astrological charts then you will be deemed a liar, or I will tell you that it was correct anyway regardless of your disagreement.

Who can’t this be said for?

Stunning, considering Irrellus’ thread here:http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=175316

Psychobabble

Again, a very vague one fits all description, typical of astrology. Who in this forum does this not apply to?

Who would deny that their sense of home is a “revolutionary spirit of love”? Not many if any.
Aggressive values/valuing - seems not to say anything. A deepity perhaps.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKPhy03zNsU[/youtube]

You’re fundamentally uninteresting, WWII. Dishonest, thick and boring.
Having tripled the amount of posts Ive read by you by the posts in this thread, that image hasn’t changed.

Fuck off now, yeah?

Smears. That chart does not disappoint.
I wont do a quickie with it like with WWII, which is simple and boring. Also have to find a way to be diplomatic, as astrology is essentially unfair. Some people have interesting shit in it, others are just machines with no opportunity to become conscious of themselves, they just blindly go on digging their tunnels.

A lot of what WWII has in Leo, but with completely different angles to it, the Moon in Aquarius, essentially free, opposed to the Sun (full moon) and more tightly to Venus. But there is a fucking shitload of things that indicate sexual energetic dynamism. Juno opposed Neptune… interesting.

Any chance you have an indication for the time of day? That will give the Ascendant, and the houses, which stand for areas of life where the particular angles are active.

If this happens to have been a false date, it was well picked. Given a number of random charts, I would have picked this one to be yours.
that is how I used to test astrology, let people give me several dates, then look at the charts and decide which one was theirs. No mistakes yet. But an intellectual dwarf like what wanders around here so much could not see that this is a scientific form of verification, people are dumber than one would expect.

Jupiter close trine Neptune, deeply idealistic, in the sense of actually realizing ideals.
I like this chart. Fucking golden yod (golden ratio angles) between Saturn, Moon and Ceres.
You should go into the movie business with us. We could make millions man.

I can’t believe your ingratitude, WW III. The man goes to the trouble of reading your stars and you don’t even have the common courtesy to conform to his results. I don’t wonder he is furious with you. It’s not even as if you crossed his palm with silver, he did it for free, out of the goodness of his heart. I still can’t get over how he knew I had a stunted Jupiter, apart from my wife, nobody else knew anything about it.