Introduce yourself here <-----

Is this what made you gay?

Make me a burrito, boy. Extra Queso and Paso-verde-sauce.

Ill introduce myself later on my way to work. I wanted to post something in the poetry section, later.

hello, If you asked me why I’m here,
I would say
For the love of God that is

Hello,

My name is Stephen. I love philosophy, psychology, and classic literature. My better half is a cat named Kitler who has a mustache like Hitler’s. I have a degree in philosophy and I am now halfway through a philosophical novel that is indebt to the ancient Greeks but takes place in our times, or maybe in the near future. It’s fiction of course. My niche is philosophy of mind and philosophy of psychology, but my heart also lies with the ancient Greeks among other disciplines. Best book I ever read was Goethe’s Faust. Worst book I ever read was Marque De Sade’s Bedroom philosophy. If you ever need any help with my areas of study feel free to message me. I joined this site again to help keep the brain cells warm again. I never stopped philosophizing, but I did stop surrounding myself with it as much, which is sad given my passion for it. So this is my way of stretching the mind once again, along with the book that I will forever be writing, pruning, and perfecting.

I look forward to challenging thoughts.

You naming your cat Kitler makes you some kind of closet racist and fascist. Just kidding, I’m being entirely facetious.

What do you have against Marquis De Sade? One of my favorite writers by the way.

What’s your favorite De Sade passage?

His book, Rape, Murder, And Incest was nice.

Hi, my philosophy is that philosophy can be reduced to single sentence discussions.

Isn’t that special? Well, we’ll have to test that out then.

I look forward to being tested (restraint is my middle name).

Restraints you say? You may just end up needing to be tested after getting those.

Two very different statements, loosely connected together.

That isn’t one line, that is a single paragraph with two lines in it.

Your a two timing, typer of lines. Shame on you.

Where is Mr. Reasonable? He like, vanished.

I am of a Spanish background (I have many names).

I see you noticed that also.

Possibly your observation skills need improvement.

Carleas?

Carleas is too busy debating 0.9999999…

Haven’t even looked in that thread, just seems like I would be dissapointed. I’m guessing it is mostly just him and James arguing over nothing, stuff most people would shove aside as dated and irrelevant to the task at hand. I gave up when they both blundered on the traffic efficiency thread.

Yes, you would be disappointed