Let's Start World War III! Get ready To Rumble!

Had a dream of this last night. It was in the city near the freeway, lots of cars going around everyone shooting each other. I’m not sure I would want it. There was a lot of sniping action going on, shooting people in real life is more hectic than videogames, it felt like real life in the dream. It seemed like a negative experience to me, couldn’t trust anyone.

When everyone’s a supercriminal, noone is.

K: ahhh, I get it now. You think you have “SUFFERED” and thus everyone should
“SUFFERER” like you did. You are a narcissistic psychopath who thinks you are
the only person to ever suffer. I have news for you, you aren’t. I was homeless for months
when I was much younger. I have a disability, (severe hearing loss). I am one of millions
who have issues but because I am normal, I don’t wish to have anyone ever suffer needlessly.
I would suggest you see someone about your mental condition. It is serious and needs to
be treated asap.

Kropotkin

People like you are not even real human beings to me. You’re a mindless drone. A puppet with strings.

A socially engineered portion of the population to think, act, behave, and live in within parameters instilled by institutional authority. For me if the world catches fire through world war where there are less individuals like yourself all the better.

You know nothing of real suffering or loss. At least not yet…

Don’t look now but it looks like the Turks are getting ready to join up with the Saudis in Syria…

HaHaHa:
People like you are not even real human beings to me. You’re a mindless drone. A puppet with strings.

A socially engineered portion of the population to think, act, behave, and live in within parameters instilled by institutional authority. For me if the world catches fire through world war where there are less individuals like yourself all the better.

You know nothing of real suffering or loss. At least not yet…
[/quote]
K: says the psychopath who needs long term psychology help.

Kropotkin

Joker don’t you hate wall street? Peter, you hate them too right? Talk about that for a minute.

I’ve always wanted to go to New York City and snap a photo of me urinating on this bull.

I’ve always wanted to defecate on the front doors of the New York Stock Exchange also.

Still, I don’t understand why nobody hasn’t bombed out the New York Stock Exchange while it is in full occupying session.

I don’t understand why nobody hasn’t assassinated a Federal Reserve Chairman yet with a high powered sniper assault rifle.

I don’t understand why nobody hasn’t open fire on a Goldman Sachs bank killing a bunch of its employees with a vice president or CEO involved.

Maybe because they still recall the sad fate of the unibomber!

Maybe but really at this point whoever fires the first shot would be providing a real public service.

K: says the psychopath who needs long term psychology help.

Kropotkin
[/quote]
Yes, yes, you certainly like calling me a bunch of names.

What I’ve noticed however is that you always stray away from a debate or argument with me.

The reason for this is because you have nothing in your mental arsonal to even compete against me with. You have nothing.

You haven’t done this and you seem to have a high estimation of your own abilities.
So you can look at the reasons why you have not done these things and get some good guesses about why others have not.

Alas, I would need manpower, military high grade arms, and the financing to pull off such an operation. I unfortunately have none of the above at the moment. If I did however… :evilfun:

I’m just dreaming of individuals with those resources that might pull those things off in my absence.

I mean, there has to be somebody, right?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-1 … eppo-strik

Iran unofficially tells Saudi Arabia to fuck off in Syria. Epic Shit throwing commences.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-1 … y-dark-end

In a struggle of good over evil, good wins. Christ will soon come back to earth, in the shape of the antichrist, and there will be peace at least for some time. By that time , travel through time will afford the changing of the future by manipulating the past. This is possible now, and we are creating multiple futures now, with loaded indeterminacy. All the indetermination can be pro-programmed, the closer the event becomes technically foreseeable and the program adjusts and re-calculates the most feasible option. (Unless Al turns hostile). The closer uncertainty, the farther the reach of the re-program, by virtue of the gravity of the situation. After that period of tribulation, the Christ will defeat the Antichrist.

Hilarious. :laughing:

Your god is about as real as the Easter Bunny. Sorry, nobody is coming to save you or anybody.

You’re going to be sadly disappointed.

If you’re looking for evil look inside yourself along with the rest of humanity. The real face of the devil if one ever existed to begin with…Good? I assure you there is none.