*We are light beings and I have Proof as to why.*

Credit also goes to James S Saint so we can share the noble prize together because he helped plant this idea in my head (the swirling toilet idea.)

Okay so you might ask your self, why did it take me 20+x years to realise that magnets are just a swirling toilet of vortex. I might ask my self the same question. Why the hell did it take me 20+x years to figure out something this blindly obvious, and why haven’t the sapiens around me figured this out either? Hell, half of these baboons don’t even know what the word solenoid refers to.

It so blindingly obvious…how much other stuff is hiding in PLAIN SIGHT that we don’t understand either?

The coil creates a swirling vortex no different than a tornado, toilet, or bathtub. And this moves the aethectance. Essentially, when we hold a magnet, we are sucked into toilets. For this reason, I call it bathtub theory.

We are light beings, because we cannot see the particles swirling accomplish this. It moves at the speed of light, which is a speed we cannot see. If we were not light beings, we could see the particles slowly swirling. Therefore, time may feel slow but there is no lag…the rate of time is the little gap imbetween c and less than c due to matter.
Time meaning perceived time, or consciousness time, the absolute sense of time which is not absolute but relative.

I await my noble prize.

There is something else we are seeing and not the light? oh.
actually our vision occurs via a macroscopic instrument [eyes etc], it just doesn’t work at that resolution.
Yes energy moves in vortexes and spirals etc.

We do see it, It IS information! It travels at the speed of light, hits an object [say, a flower] then the back of the eye, its speed is irrelevant as this is purely mechanistic [one object flies into another].

What is this coil? Are you saying that the movement of energy itself generates energy, like in an electric motor etc? Energy is conserved, so the energy is already in the mass and nothing else can be added without breaking the law of conservation. If you move a magnet over a coil of copper, it will generate electricity because you have added energy into the system. Science 101 duh.

Electric coil, duh. Generates a magnetic field, duh.

We can see light but that’s not what I meant. I meant we see everything at lightspeed, really the universe is much slower? than we see. However, the default state is our consciousness is beyond lightspeed, i mean if we are in a coma we exceed the c barrier. So its an inverse relationship, only with intense consciousness will we be able to see the universe in a slow speed.

How do you know that “our consciousness is beyond lightspeed” and “that we exceed the c barrier”, “if we are in a coma”?

A necessary hypothesis, if the thesis of the argument is to be validated.