Michelson's and Morley's chocolate experiment debunked.

Science is in the hands of the ass clowns. Here we see a tranny and a black man parrot the words of a patent-clerk jew.
Tranny scientist tells us about michelson and morley.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMaFB3jM2qs[/youtube]
Black man verifies that aether is false.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qJoRNseyLQ[/youtube]
Another couple of videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=3G_Q6AggQF8
youtube.com/watch?v=zkqimU4lDiA
If a tranny and a black man says it, then it is obviously true.

Science might as well be in my hands too. Hell, I’m the biggest ass clown there is, which makes me Super Scientist. I also might have a couple black genes, which makes me even more scientist-like. Hell, maybe even somewhere down the road I got some Jew genes too, which makes me a Mega Genius. Well I got to hand it to them, the videos were entertaining, even though they were basically idiotic simpleton cock-worshipping.

Now, I’m taking a big risk sharing the TRUTH with you all here. Science industry doesn’t want us to know the TRUTH. If I was on another forum I would be censored and banned. I’d be a laughing stock. In the tranny scientist’s video, she says that light is “trolling”. Trolling, indeed.

Apparently my head is not boggled down in equations enough to be far enough up my ass in order to see how blind I am to the TRUTH of the matter is, which is the Science Industry is all BUNK.

Okay, so the Michelson Morley experiment is a fail, it has a false conclusion that aether is not real. It is a false conclusion because it is idiotic. Tell me…If the Earth is rotating…why do you not feel a force pulling you off it? Boggles the mind. According to the science industry, when you throw an object vertically in the air, its trajectory should somehow change laterally. What a punch of idiots.

Aether is a substance, it gets caught in the inertia too you dumb fucks. Buffoons in a white lab coat. If you move the michelson experiment (which you cannot, seeing as how you are broke ass niggas and a plate on a pool of mercury is the best you can do…) If you accelerate the michelson experiment in open space, you will find that the wavelength of the 2 lights will go out of phase.

The experiment must be done in open space, and accelerating at a significant degree.

I can’t even with the fascist science industry. Michelson and Morley didn’t prove jack.

Aether/aethectance is real.

Tell me, which makes more sense…that objects have increased mass (gravity) because the wake of the aether causes a suction effect, or because of einstein’s magical properties? Which makes more sense, objects compress because they are running into another substance (aether) or because einstein said so and dubbed them with magic? Which makes more sense…objects can go no faster than light because of pressure of another substance (aether), or because einstein said so and gave them magical properties. Which makes more sense, objects in an empty universe being limited by magic, or objects all having relative velocities to the aether in which they reside, and where there is no aether, there is no movement of matter either (because objects need friction to move) and aether is swirling at different rates in different parts of the universe, and objects remain true to relative to the aether spinning around them, and if there was no aether, their motion is meaningless. Hmm, which makes more sense, aether, or magical einstein time paradoxes.

These idiots, these buffoons are so dense, they measure if something is real by if they can see it. Common scientists motto is “If I see it, I’ll believe it.” You dense moron, don’t you know that you can only see something if photons reflect off it, you dense and idiotic buffoon, if a substance propagates photons it will not reflect of it, at most, bend, you simpleminded idiotic simpleton parading around as science when you are nothing more than hubris religion of the sort. Stop filling my head with your magical rubbish about ridiculous paradoxes made up according to ficticious theories made up by delusional jews. Aether is real and always will be. I can’t even call myself a genius anymore because to be genius is to be associated with delusional schizophrenic mathematicians and their subsequent cock-worshippers.

“MORE SCIENCE!!” indeed.

“Nullius in verba” is the Motto. It means “take no one’s word”. But you see how EVERYONE is merely taking the word of scientism preachers.

In the new world, no one is allowed to NOT take their word.

That was the real situation, as explained in the thread (toward the end):
Stopped Clock Paradox: Analysis.

And it is called “Affectance” for a reason, not “aethectance”. The word “affectance” means exactly what the substance is. It is made of affect. Affectance (made of affects) can be proven beyond rational question. It is not a substance that was theorized to exist and then would have to be search for. It is a substance that has no option to not exist with or without any experimentation.

Affectance cannot NOT exist.

The truly great thing about the scientific method is that it is entirely immune to compromise for it is the most powerful methodology ever devised
by humans. Its one weakness is that it is practised by them also. As this can allow some of the admirers of such practitioners to take them at their
word. Which is wrong. Feynman once said that the only thing what matters is evidence and he was absolutely right. For unless a hypothesis can be
demonstrated and observed and repeated and subjected to potential falsification it is not scientific. In science it is all about the scientific method
not scientists. Reputations count for absolutely nothing. Some of the greatest minds of all time have on occasion got it spectacularly wrong. And if
it can happen to them then it can happen to any one. So the next time you hear a scientist say x is true do not simply assume it to be so. They will
probably be right but by the laws of averages they cannot be right all of the time. So unless you verify all their claims you will never actually know

And there is only one way that you can verify their claims.
Resolution Debating.

The key to knowing in RM: Definitional logic + Scientific method + Resolution Debating.

Inter Subjectivity / Peer Review

But aether is a much cooler word and irritates people more when I say it. Affectance sounds like office jargon…

Bring back the word aether, reclaim it…may it be a thorn in all who oppose it, and sword for the mighty and righteous.
Do not hide from it James, feel no shame it in. Embrace and show your colors to the world.

Once you understand aether, there’s no going back. It is as though your soul is lifted in to the clouds, purified, free from lies and the mainstream science lies and paradox. It is no coincidence why aether is the same root word as ethereal, spiritual realms…the understanding achieved once you understand aether is Enlightenment itself.

I pray for surrep, that he may one day understand.

The Enlightenment has got absolutely nothing to do with souls or spirits for it was the beginning
of a revolution in scientific methodology from Newton onwards which continues to this very day

Enlightenment, like love, has many meanings. The Enlightenment to which I refer, is the spiritual Understanding after understanding the Holy Aether.

Aether, explains All things…all but one mystery…Gravity. And the holy Saint James may have the answer to that hidden in his holy texts.

As I said, it is not an arbitrary choice. The word “Affectance”, regardless of how strange it might sound, is the proper word.

Aether is much more holy. You may be a holy Saint, but I am the holy Christ. There is a hidden goodness to the word aether, that is why it was invented in the first place. There are some things even I don’t know, one of them is the secret as to why the word aether sounds so damn cool.

One thing is for sure, its in latin, and its ancient, and they probably had good reason to name it the way they did. It is unholy to blaspheme and call such a perfect word something else, and contemporize it for whatever reasons. Aether is a sacred word.