MagsJ appreciation thread

So what’s this all about, Missy? :mrgreen:
It’s not your birthday today so what are you looking for? I may be able to oblige.

Okay, even though it isn’t your birthday, I can affirm your existence and say …

…“How very nice that you have come into this world’, Missy”.

“Oh, excuse me, I meant MagsJy”.

I’m glad you’re here. :evilfun:

Just for you, Missy.jpg

Carpe Diem - have a great one.

I just read that “Marga” (“pearl” = “margarites” in Greek, as you said) is (probably) a Persian word with the meaning “child of the light”, coming from the notion of the pearl as a dewdrop (pearl of dew) which changes in the moonlight.

Did you get the joke I sent you?

I did Tixilix… I’ll reply to you as soon as… so tomorrow - I’ve been catching up with online and family/home goings-on these last few days :confused:

How are you and the cat? :slight_smile:

I dare not say.

Well hello Devon Bostick :wink:

are those your type of men? Men that look like butch lesbians?

I am enamoured with his big baby Browns :wink:

You are probably queer, Arc probably is too. We are one big gay family up in here. Gay as in happy. Queer as in odd.

So I started a Caribbean Conservatives group back in March last year, and I mentioned it to one of our party’s MEPs at our party conference in October who instantly asked to come on board and now he accepted my offer to be a Patron when I asked him this month, and now a few Caribbeans who have been in politics for a long while tried to steal my whole pie/Founder status - would I do that to anyone? would I fuck! I foresaw this happening and it did.
If they never had the thought to start the group, then they are in no position to want to get in the driving seat, and the fact that they have no inkling whatsoever on how to utilise working with the other Government offices drives the fact home even more - the overseas Caribbean politician delegate events and campaign days our party HQ has been laying on must have made them see green.

The main schemer said no white people or non-group instigated events should be allowed :open_mouth: I offered her a Patronage position, but she has yet to accept it, but she saw the error of her group-stealing attempt ways and turned nice… too nice?

A guy who created our first event in November is now calling himself a Co-founder, even though he was reluctant to even retweet the then-anonymous group Founder’s (me) initial posts :icon-rolleyes:

The other 3 group activists are cool.

I have the logistical skills and foresight to drive the group forward, or I wouldn’t have bloody started the group would I =;

Current mood:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFxeQUIeBq0[/youtube]

White European people are obviously ‘evil’ racists where they should be excluded from all public political discourse.

It’s popcorn time HaHaHa!

Oh, is that so? What’s the celebratory event?

youtu.be/9f16Fw_K45s

:mrgreen:

Not so much celebrating as watching :wink:

:laughing:

What are we watching? :stuck_out_tongue: