Couple of songs...

I gotta be straight up… People laugh their asses off at people who think “cheesy” music is good too…

This isn’t the best of the genre by far if what is soft rock, but it’s up there…

What I submit to people like this … If you were in some bar and sone very unknown band had a gig and they sang this - not great song in the genre - you’d think they were fucking amazing … So shut the fuck up and be real.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQB5qpxcixc

So you’re one of those Bonaroo people?

I’d never heard the reference before, it’s bonnaroo btw… No I don’t know what bonnaroo means as a downing gossip algorithm to look fit to females …

Perhaps you do…

F**k that, ambrosia rocks.

That’s how much I feeeeeeel… feeeel for ya baby.

I remember listening to this in the old man’s green Chrysler on the way to school in the morning.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmVXYOJzAJM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qsocZrEcp0Y

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Go6I2_PpBU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cS80lxmipK4

Alright, here’s some more soft rock… The 4 greatest hits of a man now dead, and he died young.

When you hear it 100 times, of course it sucks, but if you were in a fucking bar and a band that wasn’t famous fucking played this song for the first time, you would be impressed Zoot !

My bad Zoot, I read " sucks" instead of what you wrote, which was “rocks”.

Sorry, a bunch of chain posts…

I want you all to go back a few posts and listen to the dead guy and his four best songs, not in order of greatness.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=br7k4dCJAY4

I messed up, dear departed dan (nice alliteration) also has this song…

The first three fogelbergs are great. I remember each of them, but that last one was crap. Dan musta sold out. That last one was too commercial. I didn’t feel it.

I actually like the mood of windows and walls, it’s lesser known and is in the genre of “Eleanor rigby”, but with a haunting mood… I’m glad you listened to them Zoot .

A little trivia Zoot, fogelberg was asked in an interview before he died, which song he like best…

He replied, that if there was only one song he could write it would be “leader of the band”

neat

Little Wings.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9J65j2GNzw[/youtube]

Oh. My. God.

Mark Gormley is phenomenal. I’ve never heard anything like that in my life.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VHQBgOZKk6k

Don’t mess with skinny white guys who can sing like 500 pound black women …

m.youtube.com/watch?v=06hB4oep4XY

Here’s some…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDtUzRIG6I

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux7HgO9QhAc

100 year old Russian song, translated to English and sung wonderfully … Should be in every top ten of lyrics songs!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CKBRc8zNQ30