Food preservation and cell disrupting

Floating turd…it is irrelevant whether or not your digestive system acid recognizes GMO foods…the only relevant thing are if any strange chemicals, or particles, proteins, enzymes etc. end up in your blood stream…Some foods, when digested, release certain particles, and become poisonous…Some mushrooms are poisonous, some aren’t…because something has DNA in it doesn’t make it safe…that’s why playing with Genes doesnt neccesarily result in a healthy food…

i don’t believe organic farmers let pigs shit in their food…and I don’t think steaming broccoli magically removes the toxins leeched into it from pesticides…I don’t know what you have against Kale, it is highly nutritious, full of vitamins and minerals…do you know what those are?

Turd just likes being antagonistic towards me, even if it means common sense not prevailing.

The only foods that are currently safe for me to eat are unprocessed organic produce… anything other than that and the toilet becomes my best friend for days. #-o

Or genes to make it resistant to pesticides so that more could be used and more got in the food and soil.
Or to make the food look more colorful.
Or to make the food have a longer shelf life.
You are also wrong about the digestive system not knowing, though the way of wording it is a bit strange. There are huge increases in the number of people with allergies of all kinds and these correspond to increases in the use of GM foods. The food industry has as oversight government agencies that have revolviing door executives with, yes, the food industry. There is absolutely now way for scientists to have determined that the number of changes made and potentially made by changes in genes in these GM foods is safe. They do not make the slightest effort to see what long term effects are. And there is no need for hte changes. Their pr organs often say that they will feed to world, but nothing has shown that they have increased the nutritional uptake of humans, despite all the modifications.

What they want to do, not the scientists but the coporations, is be able to lisence the foods. IOW you cannot make next years crops out of the surplus of this years seeds. They will have a patent on the seeds, so farmers are dependent on the companies. That’s it. They do not give a fuck about the long term effects of their products - think tobacco industry, especially before decades and decade of obfuscations, lies and legal bs finally lost out to the obvious truth that tobaccos was bad for you - the long term effect on the earth and ecosystems or your body. They are playing fast and loose.

The only way I can combat the effects of additives in foods is to be 100% strict in eating organic, and if I don’t my health and aesthetics are immediately impacted on, and my sense of fun and elegance cannot have that :angry:

Your sense of fun and elegance isn’t effected by it, it’s a untested corollary stemming from a awareness of illness, but how well are you really able to process this within reason? You can’t… you’ve proven yourself unable to, you have to engage in advant garde hocus pocus reasoning.

People with your mentality will sooner listed to a retard like gwenith paltrow talk about her stupid goop theories on the basis of her celebrity, presuming she merits being listened to because she got to her position somehow… merit doesn’t make you a model, like Jessica Abba or Gwenith Paltrow, good genes do. Following their methods don’t make you look any better, it just causes you to lose money and gives you a placebo effect. Your more interested in the celebrity and glamour than anything else, and trying yo replicate it yourself. The food has very little to do with this. Gut bacteria may, but not the food itself. These girls are nitwits, who got a little too into themselves and started researching psuedo-science. Penn State has non accredited courses over the internet $600 bucks a pop with useless certificates that covers the same material, I know a local idiot who downloads them so she can counsel others, no hospital will hire a dietician on such credits. Its a science that apes religion, there are even female vegan organic cults in California, they advertise their stupid spiritualist retreats in every laundry mat in San Francisco… eat a diseased carrot and become one with the mother goddess.

You can indeed experiment.

Try this… wash your fruits or vegetables off, and dehydrate some. You can buy food dehydrators on the cheap:

Try frozen foods, England has specialty chains… in fact, they compete with the whole elegance elitish crowd, many people will ONLY eat frozen vegetables and fruits because they are healthier than organics (we have several decades of research showing this in fact, they retain nutrients better usually… can’t say this for blueberries, but in many cases they do).

You should try to become a little bit more scientifically minded instead of culturally minded. I have severe food adversions, I can unexpectedly reject food on site or smell alone… but once I know I can eat a food, the arguments of organics vs whatever becomes meaningless… I want the best and safest, and Organics tend to rate qualitatively at the bottom of my selection. Its sickly, small, it can kill you if eaten raw. If your scared of pesticides, wash your foods… if not, enjoy your paracites… nematods wiggling down your throat and into your intestines.

You’ve built this false belief around organics, and celebrate it. Its not wise, it’s shameful. Shame on you Magsj, shame on you. Experiment a bit, do your research. Is steamed asparagus from a regular food source any more destructive than a smaller, less nutritious, more diseased, more expensive clump of asparagus? Steam purifies a lot out of food (including nutrition, why I only eat raw vegetables when they are GMO and washed, I want to be safe).

A chef does this. You’ll find organic only chefs, but if they went to a culinary arts school, they know it’s all bullshit, they just want a market niche to charge more. At home, they use real ingredients, not some 3rd world organics some Mexican pig shit all over.

If we we’re talking vision instead of diet, I would say you suffer from holding to a false reasoning gained from a optical illusion. Such arguments may sway Maia who can’t see, but the sighted would throw it away without hesitation, having learned better to trust such delusional presumptions.

My sense of fun: as in I lose my sense of humour and buzzy energetic vibe when I fall under the influence of all things inorganic.
My elegance: as in my petite lithe frame becomes less lithe and agile when I fall under the influence of all things inorganic.

Not hard to test or discern what the cause is when one off-diet thing is consumed in a sea of on-diet things. Pretty basic dietary knowledge these days Turd.

I was eating clean long before the Paltrows and Albas of this world came along… eating clean went hand in hand with a bodybuilder’s/fitness lifestyle, and as stated by Moreno and myself… cases of gastric complaints has quadrupled in the last few years, and gastric consultants are advising patients to avoid all foods that cause pain and/or discomfort as they cannot diagnose a root cause of these newly-arisen problems.

Oooh, such pretty colours :smiley:

Sure, I’ll try it… on my organic fruit and vegetables :slight_smile:

Its not about the nutritional content though… frozen (and tinned) foods now have preservatives added for even more longevity and crisp as a crisp freshness, and talking of crisps… they too are crisper now thanks to the unmonitored amounts of preservative all produce are being sprayed with.

My findings have everything to do with Science… how stupid I would be if I ate what makes me sick and unwell. I have had my findings confirmed by gastric consultants at a top London hospital and by scientists at the FDA UK, and what do you think they all said to do?

Steam (and any cooking processes) does jack shit, but thanks for the tip :wink:

Funny how the restaurants I eat at with organic produce on their menu are the ones I don’t get bad reactions from :confusion-shrug: if you do the math, it’ll add up.

We use (or are supposed to use) all our senses to discern or analyse, so just accept that I know what I am talking about :stuck_out_tongue:

What you are ok with someone else is not. I refuse to pay good money to make myself sick, when I can pay a few pennies more to ensure that I don’t get sick.

Preservatives have been shown to lead to, exacerbate
Asthma
Hyperactivity
Cancer
Heart tissue damage
Neurological problems
FAtigue
Headaches
Allergies

just to name some of the big problems with them.

It makes sense. Preservatives lock down organic processes. We are organic processes. So they will tend to inhibit stuff, that like, life does, being life.

One mouthful of a preservative-ridden food stuff and I feel like I’m shutting down.

There are more (hidden) chemicals than ever before in our foods, and E numbers are alive and well but under the guise of calcium/etc. compounds to make them sound natural and therefore harmless/acceptable.

Day 2 of my self-enforced liver cleanse using milk thistle, and my noisy abdomen has kept me awake all night, so even after taking the first capsule only yesterday evening has had an effect, so can’t wait to see what the second tablet will do to me :open_mouth:

You would think a straight shot of 100 proof vodka once a day would cleanse :slight_smile:

I worked on a lettuce farm when I was funding my education (we were sprayed with chemicals as we worked).

Glyphosphate?

chlorpyrifos and copper based fungicides

Sounds tasty.

I couldn’t eat lettuce for a decade after because I new the smell and taste of these.

Lettuce isn’t supposed to be food. Some people back in the day knew there weren’t enough cows and chickens for everyone so they were like, “hey everyone try this lettuce it’s so good and it’s good for you” which they knew was totally a lie. Then they kept all the cows and chickens for themselves and ate them in private as not to be lynched by an angry mob of people being fed lettuce. Same with onions.

They didn’t need to eat them in private (people who eat lettuce don’t have enough strength to form a lynch mob).

You might be right.

Nevertheless, I am still concerned about all those chemicals I inhaled and injested 30 years ago.

Look into natural system cleansers. Plants, minerals , vitamins. Nature produces some powerful medicines.