Proposition (1)

All our deeds, emotions, thoughts, creeds – and whatever else we are trying to relate ourselves with – are expression of consciousness which thus exercises its possibilities in order to realize itself

go on.

Are you saying that they all take place on the CONSCIOUS level?
They are far more complicated than that, to my way of thinking.
What you seem to be saying is equivalent to trying to put the whole ocean into a paper cup or something like that.

The idea of making things very small, is a cosmological truism. Isn’t it a fact that singularities ARE formed periodically, all over the universe? Therefore, all consciousness may be only a tip of the iceberg of subliminal stuff, which is HUGE!

So possibilities are the subconscious? The logical unity of all we do is the conscious?

So… where is the Why? Why is this so, How is it so?

THIS is what he said:

That’s what I was referring to. You of all people realize that so much of our deeds, emotions, thoughts creeds can be more a product of our unconscious minds, driven by what we don’t know or see, as opposed to our conscious minds because we do not take the time to reflect, think, doubt and question.

Exacty! Where is the Why, what is the root of it, where did it come from? Why do I think and believe this way?
That’s not to say that we can’t experience these things also on a conscious level but the question is how truly conscious of them are we?

Read carefully, he Freudian slipped (since you know that term) and wrote out a cognitive feedback loop between his conscious and unconscious figuring, it identifies his most active aspect of the mind right off the bat.

In those books I sent you, what parts of the mind calculates possibilities, and what part makes and assets connective unity in things?

How man this person assert a sense of self from putting everything through possibilities?

Look it up Arc, work through this one. Why would my emphasizing “Why” matter here? It is a big hint in and of itself.

Recommend reading: The discourse on Prajna (Mind essence) - by Hui-Neng

terebess.hu/zen/HuinengCleary.pdf

It might help to understand oneself