Petition to grant political asylum to Lyssa

Recent reports say Lyssa and Satyr we’re seen in the forest at KT wearing robes and tin foil hats, shooting each other with lightening bolts. We don’t know how sirius this is so we’ve posted scouts on the boarder to collect intel. So far we know that Lyssa has been demoted in rank. We’ll keep you updated.

That being said, if this does result in Lyssa being exiled from the kingdom or Lyssa leaving on her own, I’m petitioning the courts to grant her asylum and reentry into ILP, if she chooses to do so.

All those in favor say cheese.

Fuck You.

She is a made up person, it’s just Satyr… no real Lyssa. I absolutely am now opposed to Satyr coming back unless he replaces Magsj as moderator, both are pieces of shit, get in other peoples business, so it’s only fair he has a turn, and Magsj can go run KTS and talking about whipping people, and her racist viewpoints.

They are like night and day, you can’t have one without the other, but they can’t ever be together. If he comes, she has to go, and vice versa when they switch again. Till they make babies.

Turd…magsj is racist? And you want satyr to moderate?

does…not…compute…

If you read her posts, she next to never posts on philosophy, but she does occasionally post, it’s mostly about her racial awareness and difference from others. I more or less am completely opposed to sub racial cliques, I’ve told the stories, Id be working as a guard and first words out of a black persons mouth is “I’m a racist”, even if all I did was stand between then and the smaller security guard he was moving in on… I’m big enough I don’t have to say or really make much effort, just slink on in standing. Just keeping the peace.likewise, I’m tired of being a racist just because some guy is going nuts in Cleveland or Baltimore… not everything is a black-ahite issue, a lot of the time, it’s just blacks going nuts with their own internal dialogue, and then they look at me. Fuck… I’m poorer than half the blacks around, working the same menial jobs, don’t look at me for dialogue. I’m just gonna tell you to keep away from those wackos, don’t do drugs, etc. If you look the part, act the part, cops are much less likely to target you.

Same in Hawaii, I’ve brought up the experiences I had there, Asians there gate white people. Your a effective minority, and they lord it over you if you don’t have money. What is odd, I have heard the worst black jokes come out of their mouths than I’ve ever heard her from the lame Aryans.

Wherever I go, there is racism. I’ve had enough. Mr. Philosophy doesn’t give a fuck anymore. I now know the racial stereotypes of every Asian community in the western hemisphere, and the Pacific, they all tell the white philosopher cause he is neutral and they think he can get it. Blacks more cryptic (cause I’m white), but apparently it all boils down to Dave Chapelle. Same with Hispanics, and I was born in California, didn’t even comprehend they we’re different other than language (Hispanics aren’t white Europeans?)… Its usually rooted now in Carlos Mencia. Magsj’s little insights into racial carribean viewpoints in London isn’t any different to me. I gives a flying fuck… it’s still racist in a majority or a minority.

If your gonna hate, gate Canada or Sweden, they are some of the dumbest policies ever, indoctrinate their people with righteous superiority complexes. I’m sick and tired of the skin tone shit, it’s not acceptable just cause tour in a minority and can say that stuff. I want nothing to do with juggling racial dichotomies and being political correct, or fools trying to join racial militant movements. I’m consistent, security that’s justified and reasonable, and universal. I’m for responsible government, military (including police and private security) never above 3% of the population.

We are too scared of a society, our military forces are bloated and inefficient, using ass backwards tech and training. Our philosophers never got their heads around the obvious issues of competent governance.

I don’t want to live in a world where our philosophies bounce between racism and fascism, where every idea is moderated by idiots. Magsj is a totalitarian idiot, has no business whatsoever telling people what to do… but so is Satyr.

If Magsj can moderate, it’s only fair a equal shithead like Satyr can… both are looking for ways to ban me either way, so why should I care if they switch off, being equal evils. Magsj has her twisted fanbase, so does Satyr. She does nothing apparently good as far as pushing aling the debates go aa far as joining in by a positive manner (undountedly mops up alot of spambots), but Satyr can do that too. Ive bever seen evidence she even knows anything about psychology, how the hell she landed that gig, I dont know. Only thing I know for certain is, Satyr can’t possibly do any worst.

My main point, is he pretends to be Lyssa, and thus qualifies him as being a tranny, cause there is clearly no such person. Nobody is that pathetic and one dimensional. We already have one tranny on this site, its trixie, and he is a bit too much. We should be respectful and wait till he passes before taking on another, trannies dont live very long… he is already making threads about how horrible life is, probably won’t be long of a wait. Then we will be ripe for the Lollipop King to return.

Do please stop with your slanderously wrong analysis of me… I don’t have a fan base, and sharing Caribbean lifestyle insights and psyche does not equate to racism.

You make me sound like a James Bond villain… which is kinda cool :smiley:

Hmm. This is basically what Satyr once suggested to me. In the dungeon. Is it possible perhaps that every single member of KT is Satyr?

Including me?

Wow, I hadn’t thought of that.

Oh, and yeah: Cheese.

Satyr is here already, you can tell his character, I have yet to be called cunt or his other favorite names by him and he seems to think I don’t know. It is amusing in a way.

You people seriously haven’t figured out yet who Satyr’s sock puppets are, both on ILP and on KT? He slipped under the radar of the oblivious idiots you call moderators and participates in discussions here on an almost daily basis.

Gib

I know. I’m not stupid.

[Do you know the definition of political asylum Zoots… who would “Lyssa” be fleeing from, in order for Careless to grant him POLITICAL asylum? There has to be a victim and a aggressor, for a victim to apply for protection.]

What I wouldn’t give (but not much) to know the truth of this. Are they both just one person? Is Satyr Lyssa vica versa? I kind of doubt it but then who knows?

Yes. The ploy of ‘OH, I hate that guy,’ should not be taken at face value. As Satyr might say himself - he smells familiar. Or, rather, he dismisses, assumes, categories, does not read carefully, does not acknowledge, cannot admit error, has a wealth of implicit false dichotomies and no sense of humor.

So obsessed, the semen are swimming with tails, but the cunts are infertile, unless of course, a big negro dick…

Only Humean is Satyr?

You know… I honestly never guessed, but after how you laid it out Moreno, it makes sense.

Huh… didn’t suspect, must be getting rusty. Gonna watch me some Inspector Gadget to build up on my sleuthing skills.

Not only am I Satyr here, Arb, but he is me there. And Lyssa and MagsJ, being one and the same, are both just figments of apaosha’s imagination. And since apaosha and carleas are the same person, what really is your point?

Good for him :wink:

She is real.

Shit, I had that backwards. I thought Satyr was Only Humean. I have to mull over what I consider persona. Thanks for the heads up.

I kind of intuit thE above without really knowing but intuition can be wrong.
If, in fact, Lyssa is Satyr though – I almost feel sorry for Primal Rage. Can you even imagine the implications of THAT?

No, I tend to agree with you.

Whenever some fag on the internet tells me to commit suicide, it actually removes the urge. So I thank you for that. You seem like a reasonably smart individual, poopman, so I will just chalk you up as knowing what you did, using reverse psychology, one of the good guys.

I thought Satyr was Lys but then Erik would have to be part of the grand master conspiracy too, unless it was all part of the grand master Satyr conspiracy and he made an elaborate diabolical plot to make a fake facebook account using pics of a random girl he met online who agreed to take part in the plot as well, granting him full access to her account as a shared partner creating the illusion of one person when it was really another person, which is diabolical. Alternative theory is that he posed as a wandering merchant, or wandering tourist, and collected pics from girls that way. Later that night, he chose which pix fit which girl persona fit what he had in mind best. Diabolical. Trixie would be proud.

I haven’t been back there (KT) since I got out of jail. I don’t hate them over there or wish them ill, just got tired of the atmosphere. It’s too…brown. I haven’t been to Philosophy Forums either because I dont like the layout, the font is too jumbled and hard on my eyes. Even on ILP due to my poor vision I get eyestrain and reading is a chore. My autism compells me to stay indoors, and linger at only the ILP boards which I have become accustomed to, basically I am the keeper of the inn and this is my cafe, except I am not gay like that guy on that TV show Eureka who runs the cafe.

Anyway, no more posts for me tonight. I said I wouldnt obey my ego cravings but I believe correcting Kriswest’s logical fallacies are for the greater good, part of the grand plan, the grand scheme as you will.

Though we do not share a common worldview I do like reading you and so please try not to harbour any suicidal thoughts if you can
As you are my favourite member here I always look to see what you have posted so hang in there and just take it one day at a time