Reasons why Solipism is True.

i will list ten reasons why i think solipism is true.

1. Of all the planets and galaxies, I end up on this one. And of all the 7 billion people, I am the weirdest, and most wisest. I mean, why I am in America, a first world country, when I could be in africa? I mean, why am I like on the top of the food chain, when I could be an animal? There is a higher probability I could be an animal than a human, yet, I beat the odds, and I feel special. I mean, why am I one of the top 100 people on the planet who care about philosophy the most? Why am I litterally the wisest person who ever lived, because am I the first person to realize that upgrading the human brain is the most rational philosophy? If consciousness is a roll of the dice…why I am I litterally one of the top 100 people on the planet who is obsessed with consciousness and understanding consciousness.

2. If consciousness was just a roll of the dice, and I could have spawned as anyone, the odds would be me being a fucking bird or ghetto guido or something, and not a super philosopher type.

3. If solipism is not true that means that either I will have to experience ever single living life that ever lived, or there is some kind of paradox where other beings have lives which I will never experience.

4. If other beings supposedly have sentience, which I will never experience in a past of future life, then how can I say they suffer? I will never experience it, I am all there is, which means they are p-zombies and their suffering is not real, and only my suffering is real.

5. If other beings supposedly have sentience, which I will experience in a past or future life, then solipism is false, BUT, this seems absurd that I would have to experience billions of inferior species and entities with terrible lives, and my gut instinct tells me that this isn’t so.

6. The universe seems like a conglomerate of goo around me.

7. Things in my life seem to happen for a reason, almost as if it was preordained like a videogame or script, like when things get unbearably boring something good happens when I can bear no more, kind of like a rollercoaster or a wonderful Jesus teasing you and carrying you.

8. I have magic elemental powers.

9. I find other people 2 dimensional and difficult to connect with, so their sentience is actually questionable, almost as if they were programs.

10. I wonder if I am god and I created this life to entertain myself, and that is the meaning of life, to rediscover all the answers that you already solved, like breaking the lego pieces after you built it cuz you got bored of it sitting around.

11. How could solipism not be true, because why would there be other yous that had randomly end up in other bodies, yet are not “you” if you will never experience their lives in a past or future life? I mean how could sentience be a roll of the dice, I mean what determines what sentience goes into what body? Why did sentience end up in this body, and yet your sentience is not in this body but your body?

So if solipsism is true then why are you posting this on an internet forum ?
Because who do you expect to respond if you are the only one that exists ?
Now does my response here mean I am just a figment of your imagination ?

Yes but does not a creator play with the robots they built? I have no free will, so even if you are a p-zombie you are a part of me, only I cannot hear your brain so intimately. I would get bored without imaginary friends.

There is an even higher probability that humans are animals also

most humans act like animals i mean 99 percent of the humans around you are animals the only time they are distinct from animals is when they make rational decisions and ponder about their own existence which is like almost never with all the airheads about these days

2op

Like attracts like ~ is the rule prior to incarnation/s imho. &/or

You are you because the gears and cogs of the machine composed you, and I doubt random chance has too much to do with that, causality is probably the greater factor in change.

You didn’t do any of that though [create yourself nor causality], so whatever you think you are, its not that. :-" :mrgreen:

_

God is a victim of causality, god is reamed by it, god is the woman of the ship and causality is the mystical force which creates its own morality and happiness.