MagsJ appreciation thread

[size=200]Current mood[/size]

[size=200]I need one of these[/size] :smiley:

You can probably make one of cafepress. I made a shirt that says, “money hos and clothes”. The first time I wore it, I was just walking across the street here to get a pack of smokes from the bar, and a hot chick wanted to take a pic with me because of it. So I let her, then I didn’t strike up a conversation or anything. I just left. Leave them hos wondering and what have you.

Nice face. What’s it look like under the hood? :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtMl-uipA8
[/youtube]

fka twigs is creepy and great

Thezeus! Baby! :astonished:
:romance-caress:

She is indeed… maybe that’s why KPat likes her :slight_smile:

What song is that? It’s not coming up on YouTube :neutral_face:

I have not rocked my faux septum ring yet, but I have a party coming up on the 17th that I could :wink:

you should totally rock the septum ring life is short! go to a goff rave with one :character-beavisbutthead: :music-headbanger: :music-rockout: :law-policeblue: :scared-shocked: :happy-sunny: :occasion-clown: :puke-huge:

Current mood :smiley:

Happy Birthday, MagsJ :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-explosion: :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-guitar: :banana-rainbow: :banana-stoner: :banana-rock: :banana-wrench: :banana-tux: :character-beavisbutthead: :flags-wavegreatbritain: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncyred: :happy-bouncyredfire: :happy-bouncyyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :obscene-drinkingdrunk:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ODNLUysdik[/youtube]

image.gif

:happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor:

So what’s this all about, Missy? :mrgreen:
It’s not your birthday today so what are you looking for? I may be able to oblige.

Okay, even though it isn’t your birthday, I can affirm your existence and say …

…“How very nice that you have come into this world’, Missy”.

“Oh, excuse me, I meant MagsJy”.

I’m glad you’re here. :evilfun:

Just for you, Missy.jpg

Carpe Diem - have a great one.

I just read that “Marga” (“pearl” = “margarites” in Greek, as you said) is (probably) a Persian word with the meaning “child of the light”, coming from the notion of the pearl as a dewdrop (pearl of dew) which changes in the moonlight.

Did you get the joke I sent you?

I did Tixilix… I’ll reply to you as soon as… so tomorrow - I’ve been catching up with online and family/home goings-on these last few days :confused:

How are you and the cat? :slight_smile:

I dare not say.

Well hello Devon Bostick :wink:

are those your type of men? Men that look like butch lesbians?

I am enamoured with his big baby Browns :wink:

You are probably queer, Arc probably is too. We are one big gay family up in here. Gay as in happy. Queer as in odd.