Any Musicians in the House?

maybe i do.

second song
“the battle of pine ridge” (version 2)
vocaroo.com/i/s0uXDyDPiPcs

You have to redo it, Trixie. What did you do at 1:14 because it almost sounds like you went out of key or went flat or something.

If you ask me around 1:09 is a go place to end it with a fade out.

Did you listen to version 1 or version 2?

The one three posts back.

sendvid.com/st8cx5gy

sendvid.com/bol9zfu6

I am impressed. I never knew you were a musician.

Hey Dan, be sure not to compliment me too, okay?

another conversion van studio production…

sendvid.com/jeyc23y8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqe9TikMdxI

No fair, you used a track that already had drum backing. Its like kareoke with the auto tune on.

I will repost my latest songs.

From the album “the mustache”

vocaroo.com/i/s0pMn5g6NSLP song 1 NEW!!

vocaroo.com/i/s1Zf2hk3Lvw5 song 2 NEW!!

That’s why if you had any sense you would listen to the song so you would know what I’ve added. I was all over that shit T.

Awesome video phoneutria. That guy’s official.

i thought you might consider getting yourself a pandeiro for christmas, since they’re lightweight and take up little space and are hella fun

you’ve got the classical thing down in the second one, but in the first one there are issues with the drum fills. you’ve probably got a keyboard that doesn’t recognize odd meters in the changes, so you have to manually work them out which is sometimes difficult. getting back on the down beat after the drum fill. that’s where it can get tricky.that second one sounded like Legend of Zelda music.

drum beats are glitchy on purpose, u have to have a hyper mindset to appreciate it, kind of like battle music :astonished:

I found a piano in a room I’m not a pianist but I can never resist the things.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6GLbik37ls[/youtube]

One time my friend bought an electronic drumset for 39 euros at the supermarket. After we did a few sessions his girlfriend made him give up the band.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZafFhp1R7Wo[/youtube]

Very nifty changes.

The melody seems right out of an adventure game, though not Zelda. It has the pc, not the nes sound.

Sounds like the music for one of those 1995 bmx arcade racing games.

In the early 90’s, no matter which day, his guy and I were definitely in the Arcade. Probably playing Streetfighter though.

I still try to figure out what the very-early 90’s Sega cross-rally-buggy-game was called, the one that had all the corkscrews in the road.

Edit
visual.ly/complete-history-sega- … cade-games

it’s not on this list so maybe it wasn’t Sega.