Introduce yourself here <-----

If you ever get busted, call yourself immediately and don’t say anything until you are present.

thank you, thank you…really, wonderful audience

Sounds like a plan. :wink:

Who’s side are you on?

Who’s side? What are the choices?

Hi there. I am not using my real name here. My username is a double entendre. Try to figure out what it means and get back to me. By the way, how do you set your signature here? Or must I wait to be vetted first?

Hello, I am the main character from like every Wodehouse novel ever! No really, I am just a guy who loves life!!!

Hi, I’m Shaw and I’m an extra.

I did not expect to see you here, Zoot. When did they let you out?

is this George Bernard Shaw?

I thought you were dead.

The first prison I ever saw had inscribed on it ‘CEASE TO DO EVIL: LEARN TO DO WELL,’ but as the inscription was on the outside, the prisoners could not read it… Good to have you back.

Yeah, you and everybody else.

I never even saw this thread before… it’s full of people who like, never posted anywhere else before.

What’s with those shoulder zippers Snake’s got there? What function do they serve?

Well, if you were as sexy as Snake and you walked down the street with a slow sexy gait showing off your muscles and eye patch, your head might swell a bit too. At times like this, the zips come in mighty handy. I know. Trust me.

Welcome, mookestink. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Wait, I think I got that backwards.

Hello, ILP. QuePaso. My first rodeo on a PHIL forum. Im gunna try to be as frank as possible in the things I say. No BS.

I encourage personal attacks and clinical descriptions.

Raiden is the ladies man, not Snake. Snake is too nice and courteous to women, this turns them off. Raiden is much more violent, brooding, muscular and girlish looking, this is what women want.

The mortal combat raiden? The guy with the electricity that throws his hat at you? He was my favorite. My favorite street fighter was vega. That dude was a bad ass if you knew how to use him.

no. raiden from mgs2 and revengeance

How’s that all going for ya?

No, Raiden from “The Holy Mountain”