Introduce yourself here <-----

Only two days here and already facing an inquisition? :wink: I hope to get into the Biology Honours program and I chose it primarily because it fits perfectly my schedule. And fortunately for me, a fundamental knowledge of Philosophyā€™s history and terminology is not a prerequisite, otherwise Iā€™m f*cked. Btw, are you a student too (sorry Iā€™m the new kid on the chopping block so I donā€™t know yet whoā€™s who or whoā€™s what here)?

Monsieur Orbie: Thanks for the heads-up.

Some of us can seem a bit crazy, but weā€™re more than qualified to get you through an intro philosophy course. Feel free to post up any questions, or things youā€™d like to discuss.

Only ā€˜a bit crazyā€™? I read through some of the discussions here in Off Topic (taking one baby step at a time) and a bit crazy is a tad bit of an understatement lolzā€¦so to quote our little orphan Annie "I think Iā€™m gonna like it hereā€¦cheers guysā€¦

Hey guys love the forum. Iā€™m 35 with a phil degree and a law degree and Iā€™ll admit, I smoke crack. Started off pure hearted but yet these days would claim to be largely knowing. I plan to make posting here a daily ritual so Iā€™ll see you on the forums. :wink:

If you ever get busted, call yourself immediately and donā€™t say anything until you are present.

thank you, thank youā€¦really, wonderful audience

Sounds like a plan. :wink:

Whoā€™s side are you on?

Whoā€™s side? What are the choices?

Hi there. I am not using my real name here. My username is a double entendre. Try to figure out what it means and get back to me. By the way, how do you set your signature here? Or must I wait to be vetted first?

Hello, I am the main character from like every Wodehouse novel ever! No really, I am just a guy who loves life!!!

Hi, Iā€™m Shaw and Iā€™m an extra.

I did not expect to see you here, Zoot. When did they let you out?

is this George Bernard Shaw?

I thought you were dead.

The first prison I ever saw had inscribed on it ā€˜CEASE TO DO EVIL: LEARN TO DO WELL,ā€™ but as the inscription was on the outside, the prisoners could not read itā€¦ Good to have you back.

Yeah, you and everybody else.

I never even saw this thread beforeā€¦ itā€™s full of people who like, never posted anywhere else before.

Whatā€™s with those shoulder zippers Snakeā€™s got there? What function do they serve?

Well, if you were as sexy as Snake and you walked down the street with a slow sexy gait showing off your muscles and eye patch, your head might swell a bit too. At times like this, the zips come in mighty handy. I know. Trust me.

Welcome, mookestink. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Wait, I think I got that backwards.

Hello, ILP. QuePaso. My first rodeo on a PHIL forum. Im gunna try to be as frank as possible in the things I say. No BS.

I encourage personal attacks and clinical descriptions.

Raiden is the ladies man, not Snake. Snake is too nice and courteous to women, this turns them off. Raiden is much more violent, brooding, muscular and girlish looking, this is what women want.