What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

Holy huge pic, batman.
Looked fine on my mobile.
Oh well.

My phone does the same thing. I just took a pic and it say, resolution : 5312x2988. I dunno what that means but those numbers are pretty high.

too damn high, resolution is too damn high

It’s good if you need to look at something up really close but you don’t have a magnifying glass. You can just take a pic and since the screen is that 4k resolution you just zoom in and boom. Instant magnifying glass. Only drawback is that you can’t use it to focus the sun and fry small insects.

Also good for cropping things out of pics taken from a bit further away than you might have wanted. Like you see a weird looking person across the street and snap a pic then you can zoom in and it still looks good.

You lost me.

the day has come when I make a contextual joke aimed at the american audience, and the american audience doesn’t get it

I actually wasn’t even here when this guy was around.

check him out on youtube. he funded the rent is toondamn right political party and ran for presidency

I just spent $2,500 on 28 buckets of food for the next 8 years

Wow… wow… wow…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyxTG1mucfs[/youtube]

I just ordered these. I’m gonna be able to run so much faster now.

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-m … 3c1f68677f

What happened about your bike, smears?
[size=85](I had to add a comma to change the meaning)[/size] :confused:

Got the insurance check. All good.

I put a deposit on a car this morning that I’m hoping to be able to pick up Monday or Tuesday. I’m gonna sell my X3 to a friend who’s waiting for some funds to transfer, then I’m gonna get a 128i. It’s smaller but still has a big engine. Should be pretty fun.

Woohoo!

A bit more modest

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08DvcmNLeHc[/youtube]

Not bad at all.

Is that a Lockheed Martin F-35? Please buy lots of them. I wanna see 300 a share by this time next year.

What about bartered items?