Any Musicians in the House?

Wait a minute, it’s doing something different now. Three weeks ago when you clicked download a box appeared giving you the option to either save file or open file. Now it’s downloading it automatically. Wtf? Who’s knows what’s going on here?

And if it makes everyone feel any better, I don’t know the first thing about uploading viruses or anything like that. My shit is clean. You have my word.

You know how many girls have said that to me over the years? You still gotta wrap it up.

sendvid.com/n9kvqwkf

(music by The Beastie Boys)

sendvid.com/lfxygbto

(music by Shawn Lane, Jonas Hellborg, and Jeff Sipe)

I taught myself to play the piano and guitar, spent a few years on it then stopped, not enough time to devote.

Because I was born on the Bayou, that’s why.

sendvid.com/b2ihvv0p

My latest musical song

vocaroo.com/i/s0g9MeKSGHQu

That sounded like some old Genesis man. Are you a prog rocker? I bet you dress weird dont you? Peter Gabriel used to wear a flower costume on stage. No kidding.

maybe i do.

second song
“the battle of pine ridge” (version 2)
vocaroo.com/i/s0uXDyDPiPcs

You have to redo it, Trixie. What did you do at 1:14 because it almost sounds like you went out of key or went flat or something.

If you ask me around 1:09 is a go place to end it with a fade out.

Did you listen to version 1 or version 2?

The one three posts back.

sendvid.com/st8cx5gy

sendvid.com/bol9zfu6

I am impressed. I never knew you were a musician.

Hey Dan, be sure not to compliment me too, okay?

another conversion van studio production…

sendvid.com/jeyc23y8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqe9TikMdxI

No fair, you used a track that already had drum backing. Its like kareoke with the auto tune on.

I will repost my latest songs.

From the album “the mustache”

vocaroo.com/i/s0pMn5g6NSLP song 1 NEW!!

vocaroo.com/i/s1Zf2hk3Lvw5 song 2 NEW!!

That’s why if you had any sense you would listen to the song so you would know what I’ve added. I was all over that shit T.