What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

And placed under extreme pressure? Steamed? Pumped?

Grande.

Mocha?

Rich and bold.

Makes sense. Women love money and assholes.

I like my men (male friends) like I like my coffee filters.

Not very costly, easy to use and disposable.

I like my women like I like my coffee cups. With holes in them, leaking and making everything wet.

Stop putting us in the sardine cans, like sardines.
One size does not fit all, mr.
You’re just jealous, tis all. :stuck_out_tongue:

With lots of cream.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Do you find both in the “dollar stores”?

I like and appreciate my men like I like and appreciate my wolf pictures on my living room walls…Being able to stand the test of time, never tiring of them and also as a source of reflection and meditation. That does take a certain kind of man though and they don’t come easily.

Arc, am I doing what those kts people do when they ignore the concept of the individual and are only willing to consider people as parts of groups? My bad.

Arc, have you seen the movie the hangover?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgTssbfJu3Y[/youtube]

lol Are you on something right now mr :stuck_out_tongue: - you like your coffee cups with holes in them.
You might do better than to drink your coffee from a strainer.

I really just shoot the expresso straight from the little cup that is squirts into, or I get those starbucks double shot cans the small ones.

Arc, you should go to the dollar store and get yourself a sense of humor. Might be a cheap one, but it’s better than none!

We should get a mod to chop all this part of the thread off and put it into one called, “how do you like it?”

Also, Arc, I’m not on anything. I don’t do drugs.

Yes, you are…just in case you were asking me instead of 'seeing" it.

One size does not fit all. We have to see the individual, not just judge an entire group. Being more discerning and discriminate in the way we view things.

You might have said SOME - maybe even MANY lol women love money and assholes. But not all.
That’s not to say that I do not “value” money but I am discriminate with that too.

lol well myself being a skeptic how am I to know this but I asked the question because you said you liked holes in your coffee cups. How could you possibly value coffee which is something to truly value in my world lol - with holes in the cups. Now they may be chipped a bit here and there but still usable.

I love my coffee really strong, almost really black and with no sugar. But I can’t drink expresso too strong for me.