Black People Mentally Lower

Zoot, I can see you and AoC chilling at a barbie like that, with a fat black chick sitting in your lap :wink: now don’t deny that the thought isn’t making you all hot under the collar :eusa-naughty:

False. I have a sexually selective filtering program running in my brain that prevents me from becoming sexually aroused by an ugly female. This filtering system is flawless. No amount of socio-psychological programming or subliminal suggestion from any media can change this. I don’t care how sexy the dress is. You put a fat girl of any color in it and all bets are off.

In shorter words, I know how to pick em, and I know who to match up. I see men and women all the time that should be making babies. In my world, men and women would be forced to reproduce through executive order or thrown into prison if they refused.

What is the ultimate art? The human being, and I am the ultimate artist for this task. I can take a set of ugly people and make them beautiful through only three generations of breeding. You think Mendel’s peas are impressive? You ain’t seen nothin’.

Black people may be mentally lower, but this should be reason to hate them even less. For Whites hold full responsibility for the state of the world. Whites are deserving of your contempt. With great power comes great responsibility. Thus, power should fall into the hands of the Blues.

I would rather have an financially poor idiot good human as a dear friend then a wealthy arrogant intellect. Also, Looking at skin color, culture or religion can deny you the greatest friend of your life.

Zoot, I would totally smash one of those broads from the video. Not because I think they’re attractive, but just to say I did it. Hell, I might bang a pregnant girl this week. She’s an old friend and she’s gonna have a baby, and I was like…“yo I’ve never banged a pregnant girl before you should let me hit that like 5 minutes just the tip so I can scratch it off my bucket list”. She said it was all good because apparently pregnant girls get really horny and all, plus she doesn’t really like her man so she withholds sex from him as some kind of manipulation tactic, which in turn leaves her even hornier but who knows man who really knows?

I’ll let you know if and when it goes down.

There was no human greatness before the industrial revolution? Shakespeare or Henry Ford. Hm.

Sure they could have been established. You would have needed industry, but it could have been many, many orders of magnitude smaller scale. Read: something without global side effects. Hell, something without much local side effects.

As far as I can tell the vast majority of scientists and engineers and doctors are doing just what they are told, within the paradigm they are told is real on poor arguments, and for the powers that be.

The ingenuity involved in a nano-virus that kills homosapiens will be just dandy in some abstract way. Though if that ingenuity’s intent was to create that virus or the current cellphone, then that ingenuity is founded on a kind of idiocy that’s trumps its skill.

ACtually I think that is precisely why it was created.

Which is not mutually exclusive.

The technocrats and their handlers are confused about reality, have poor values and have the appearance of power. They are not your friends. You are just a modular, chemical machine to them. They think your consciousness is an epiphenomenon, your genes are flawed and should be not simply tweaked by overhauled. They think you are meat that this is a poor medium. Their handlers think you, at best, are a poorly made servent for them. And they will replace you as soon as they can with a cyborg/robot. That many of the technocrats will do this to themselves also does not mean they do not hate you. Some of them hate themselves and their handlers certainly hate them.

You think you are somehow better because you are what they think of as a meat machine of their race. And since technocrats of your race were better at killing other races, then better value, more life, the glorious will to power won out. Whereas it is death but a pickled lively form of it has been winning out.

You’ll see when the medical/military/law enforcement/corporate complex finds your body, one day in its scopes. And it will. You will get some kind of serious disease at some point, and you will, whether you notice it or not, find out about the lovely anti-life in those inventions you take as complete set.

And sure, someone shoots me, I will try to get to an emergency room. I get certain kinds of disease I will use Western med. But in general there is a real disease in the warlike, naive anti-holism even in medicine, let alone in the manufacture of cellphones and corporate behavior in general.

YOu can go on thinking that corporations are white and you are white so YOU are better than africans. This may feel good, but it is a hallucination on so many levels, including the dreamy bits about the future, how eschatological of you, where you are uploaded - or is it a copy - to the technocrat heaven.

So, this shitty ass thread pops up when I click “view your posts”; I can’t even find my post in the thread, but I can assure you it wasn’t negative towards black people.
As far as I can tell, this place was set up or bought out to steal people’s writings, then tie their account to racism so they don’t want to associate themselves with it.
מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל
Great Job :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& v
:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
:evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun:

מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל
מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל

מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל3525מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלwfw399r39מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל

מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל

Hello Peachy

Talking about pop ups, where did You pop up from, welcome back,

As far as I can tell we broke up, amidst conversations relating to conditions, or conditionals or somethinh.

Native Americans are Asians they migrated from Asia, and Alaskan Inuit people have the largest brains in the world, larger than Asians because they had to evolve their mind to adapt to the cold weather.

Native Americans are Asians they migrated from Asia, and Alaskan Inuit people have the largest brains in the world, larger than Asians because they had to evolve their mind to adapt to the cold weather.

I am simply stating the facts, that Alaskan Inuits have bigger brains. Its simple unbiased facts, yet people say if you say group x has bigger brains than group x they say you are biased, when they are the ones who are biased, refuse to accept or measure the facts. And they won’t get mad do you know why, because Alaskan Inuits are a minority, its acceptable to put them on a pedastal, the Rule is you cant say directly negative things about minorities, you are only allowed to say negative things if it somehow damages white people primarily, other minorities secondarily.

Liberals don’t like logic and reason do you know why. Black people are allowed to say negative things about blacks, blacks may say negative facts about blacks. I am half-black so I am allowed to say negative things about blacks 50% of the time. But if a white says the exact same fact about a black, they suddenly say the fact is not true. Now how is a fact true when a black person says it, but suddenly not true when a white person says the exact same thing? That is how you know liberals cannot logic and reason.

Most people are mentally lower than the most intelligent. :confusion-shrug:

Do the math… see what you come back with, or is all the moaning about not wanting to be at the bottom of the barrel.

Jesus was black and so is Obama. But it doesnt matter, just love what you are!
(And take care of yourself)

Jesus wasn’t black he was a Jew. Obama isn’t even a black african he is half-white.

Why would I love what I was, if I was born with a protruding tumor and my body was covered in warts, and I couldn’t take care of it with modern medicine.

If black people are mentally lower how could they have risen from slavery and be competing with white folks on every level except maybe for what they will accomplish in the next three hundred years?

I find the negligence here pretty awesome. I cant begin to remind you of how deeply the hurt has been that has been overcome.

^ Now that is arrogant. You say this as if you were there. I mean, yeah, I’ll bet you’re right, being enslaved probably hurt pretty bad, but to speak on behalf of another group about their feelings is damn near the most arrogant thing you can do.

PS - I love black people. O:) :handgestures-thumbupleft: :gay-rainbow:

Maybe you’ve never heard of Empathy.
It goes between races you know. And crosses time too.
Are you a believer?

A believer in what?

I have plenty of empathy for people of all races, but very little for arrogant naive liberals who think they know their shit… that and people who make really, really bad arguments (there’s plenty of overlap).

The thing that’s always struck me about blacks is not their reduced intellect, but that they can literally live in a country for hundreds of years and still speak like black people, even if they’re raised In white homes.

There’s no other ethnicity I’ve found this to be true, asians, Indians, native Americans etc…

This alone makes blacks seem like others…

See how they talk! They won’t jolly well speak like white people. Not only are they mentally lower, they are morally lower. Blacks! I reckon this is the only planet would have em? Unless I’m wrong. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you people love to criticize without offering any solutions.

much of the disparity between black and white culture comes from the fact that the dominant white culture hasn’t made any notable effort at introducing the unique complexities of white culture to black people. i therefore propose a new bill be passed into legislation.

each caucasian family shall take at least one negro into their household for a minimum of three months, during which time they shall watch the young and the restless episodes together so that the negro can familiarize himself/herself with the idiosyncracies of white people behavior, as well as what is expected of the negro in order to be rightfully assimilated into western culture and begin living the proper life of a white person.