What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

I don’t think he’d allow it. But you remember when you had that one forum I did post a pic of the small, large titted girl that I was banging at the time. She was amazing dude. I still see her occasionally, but she moved to florida to take a job at some christian elementary school.

Also for the record she wasn’t a whore and I didn’t purchase her.

I downloaded one of those GPS apps when I got the phone, but I think it’s a trial version that’s going to expire. It keeps asking me for a license number… which I assume is what I get when and if I buy it.

I don’t want to have to use the phone for GPS. I don’t want a big-ass program taking up memory and slowing it down. My phone leads a spartan life; it has only what it needs.

That’s why I bought the GPS navigator. It sits nicely on its mount below the rear view mirror and has a big screen. I just turn it on and I don’t have to fuck with it. Plus it makes the central control center of the Gladiator look cooler. I want my van to look like a high tech space ship on the inside. I’m installing plasma cannons on the front bumper next.

Yeah, I remember that photo alright.

Well, technically they all get purchased in one form or another where they’re all are…

Fill in the blank. :wink:

Dude. I thought that was just the google maps… I didn’t know it was a GPS navigator too, goddammit. Why didn’t you think to yourself three days ago “you know, I bet Zoot is getting ready to buy a GPS, so I better tell him that google maps is a GPS”?

I pulled the Dick’s Sporting goods up today on the map and some lady said “turn left in three hundred feet, etc.” So why wouldn’t the app be called google GPS? Not everyone is tech savvy, you know. In my day we used the stars to navigate.

From now on you, MR, are going to be my customer support for this phone. I’m not reading the book that came with it and I’m not calling the 800 number and talking to some automated machine.

Now what’s the deal with this data stuff? Are you saying that if I exceed my memory or the number of my allowed app downloads, I’ll get a message telling me I’m being charged for the extra stuff? This phone is a straight-talk phone; I pay $45 dollars every thirty days to keep it running. Are saying that I might have to pay more?

Phoneutria you are welcome to answer these questions as well, though you are not obligated. MR is obligated because he failed me with the comprehensive google maps information he did NOT give me.

How much data do you get for the 45 bucks? If it’s unlimited data then you’re good to go. I got a limit of 8gb that I can use per month on mine, so I go in and set some things not to update as often, and I set some things to only run if I’m on wifi and not using the data that’s included in my plan.

I just went to the straight talk site and the ad on the front page said 45 bucks for a plan that had 5gb of data. That’s a pretty good bit. As long as you’re on wifi when you’re at home, you should be able to get a whole lot of usage out there in the world before you start running into your data limit. That’s the trick. Any place you hang out where there’s wifi, get the password and connect to it, and your phone will remember all those networks and when you’re near then you’ll automatically switch from the data that’s in your plan to the free wifi…saving you data that you can use to gps yourself through the woods. I been on that android since it first came out man. It’s like this basically. With the phone that you have, you really can throw away your camera, your gps, and your computer if you’re like me and mainly use a computer for shit like this. It’s a beast man. It does pretty much everything. You just go to google and type in an address and it’ll give you directions anywhere.

Nobody sells unlimited data plans anymore. I pay full price on my devices just to be able to hold on to the plan I am grandfathered into.

Z00tz, do you have a time limit you can still return tour gps device? If so, try out both and then decide how it compares to google maps or waze. I guess if you are paying $45/mo it probably has a data plan (interwebz anywhere).

About data usage, I dunno what happens when you reach your limit (bcuz lol you lowly pleb i am so burgeois) but unless you’re watching loads and loads of vids on your phone, you should be fine. Just a lil web browsing and geolocationing will not get you over your quota.

Bah the way, you can tether your computer using your phone and interwebz from inside your van and not need to go to a cafe. Try an app called foxfi. It turns your phone into a wifi hotspot.

Just don’t buy any tech before asking auntie first ok?

Also I am drunk on cider made from 100% pears, so this is a official drunk post. Preemptive sorry for anything ludicrous ai might have said. I play temp insanity.

Yes foxfi is good. Connect your laptop going down the freeway.

really good for making toys while on roadtrips

Making toys?

Yeah I’m a toy maker.

Go on…

nah…

Fair enough.

I want to make a toy. There’s a kit you can order called “clone a willy” that I was thinking of getting. Not to give to anyone, but just to put on the mantle over the fireplace. It looks pretty awesome.

When I went to the netherlandsx I brought back a porcelain willy creamer. For my tea.

I got some wooden shoes.

cuz I like my coffee like I like my soul

How’s that?

black and unsweetened