Having a beer with Bob

Yes!!! It’s the only universal language.

duplicate

There is some music , unfortunately, that’s classified as ‘hate music’. Skin head and white suprematist music is of such characterizations. No leaf is left unturned. That is human, all too human. The music which accompanies ‘black masses’ is again not of the fortious kind. But for the most part, music is balm to the soul.

It is merely classified as “hate music”. I am not interested in that music, but I think that also the people who like that music are not hateful but happy while listening to it.

I like classical music as well as rock music, especially progressive rock and jazz rock.

I like it too.

Yes, go on, please, Ierrellus!

Pain songs “do not play on today’s radio.” This media is a cult of youth catering to adolescent sexual fantasies. Even in country songs singers opine about such things as dirt country roads they have never traveled. Somebody in New York City gets a song idea and sells it to Nashville. Nobody wants to hear the honesty of hurt anymore. So Bob and I are dinosaurs, respecting Hank Williams and George Jones. According to Bob, there were many “cry in your beer” songs, but George Jones sang alcoholic music.

Alcohol soothes and enhances all personal demons.

makes the demons viable

Demons dance to the music. Dancing, they are not so horrid.

As long as they don’t try the three-step.

What three step? You, me and it or a waltz?

it was meant allegorically, will reference it in a minute, well, maybe 5.

I was in the middle of something, per changes in organizational models, with planning, writing and persuading dynamics per LEWIN’S THREE MODAL METHOD.

Now how this applies to the above forum with Yiur inquiery in mind, is, even if it was You, It, and Me dancing, the traditinal 3 step, unlike the waltz, may create a situation, whereby You, or i could displace It, as the lead, to establish a proper and continuous
dance, thereby relegating it, to it’s proper and dimunitive place.

Then perhaps it is only your purgatory.

I could only wish it were so. It seems like hell to anyone who has lost loves or loved ones. Music lessens the torture.

I don’t wish to quibble here but if the music lessens the torture, it may still be just purgatory. At some point we walk out of or escape purgatory. Mythologically speaking, hell is eternal.
Losing a loved one can seem like a hell for awhile, no retrieve, but at some point even that pain becomes abated. Yes, it may linger on forever and a day but it doesn’t necessarily have to be “hell”. But it can be a teeter-totter effect.

I also thought that you might be referring to Bob from this forum. I’m glad that you have someone in your life to share some beers and good conversation with, Ierrellus. That’s important.

The songs do not purge; they simply make thinking a bit more tolerable.

Hello Irr,

I am having a cheap Lambrusco after having abstained for to days, which is a record for me. I wish i had You, insteD OF BOB, TO SHOOT THE

BREEZE WITH, opps my words went capital for some strange reason.

As far as music as an expurgative is concerned, i
have a date with Kathy , my cousin next year in
Budapest to hear the ring cycle, of Wagner, and that for me , at least causes a complete meltdown. At that point, i agree with him, that his contra Nietzche,
makes sense.

It is only my life long fascination and reverence for
Friedrich, which comes back to Charles Ives’ Eternal,
and unanswered question.

Later

Bob and I are Christians, hence not too fond of the mad anti-Christ ravings of Nietzsche. I’ve read several of N’s works and was duly impressed by his aphorisms and lyrical style of writing. He broke with Wagner over “Parsifal”, a Christian work.
I would have liked to have talked with him, maybe over a good German beer. Did he go mad, or was he just misunderstood?
Old time religion bathed in beer–that’s Bob and I. We are saved from madness!

It’s hard to say / There is serious contention by some professionaks that N was really mad. Others think he feigned it for very severe politicaly sevre causes, that only pleading insanity could possiblyn some of the pressure.

But, in the same token, some others think Christ was mad, and both of them have been analyzed ij absentia.

Others’ still, the surrealist,panter Salvadore Dali, was thought to be quite mad, until a famous psychoanalyst thought he made it uo to increase his popularuty. But then he was self admittedly mad, as he was admittedly created an art of it, in fact a method to it.

Lastly, there is an interesting side line to this madness concept, and that is the undertow of it, that to avoid it, some groups of really bad and mad people getting together to get rid of the hostility and madness, by acting it out in the gtpip channelling of this anger, and realising it’s awesome energy.

One thing is certain, supressing it, does cause madness in the real sense, by the internalization of the guilt over the self-blame and destruction of the self esteem angry people feel, when they can not act it out, channell it, or some how get rid of it.

To turn the other cheek is this very madness, which only the truest of souls can bear. Crucifiction is an overcomng in the negative sense of how Nietzche thought about it, the madness is overcome both internally and externally.