What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

Wait no… you may just be a gay guy conspiring to be a woman all in the hopes I’d fed ex you some sperm. I don’t want that stuff from me going into a guy.

Deal is off.

Arc, that looks like about a 34C.

My recently purchased sleepers, which are extremely light and tasty too.
:laughing:

drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwkj1Y … cslist_api

With love,
Sanjay

This Charger of my netbook reached today by mail. It took me almost more than two months to find the exact supplier and he also took 10 days to deliver.

BTW, for the satisfaction of Turd, it is really Chinese.

With love,
Sanjay

Is that you, Arc?

See xfzsomethingsomething and Ferg? There are at least two hotties at ILP, so cheer up.

Wait a minute. Something isn’t right here. If that’s you, then who took that picture?

Wife: Hey honey, I need you to take a picture of me in my new sports bra so I can post it on ILP."

Husband: What a great idea, dear!

If that is Arc I want a phone number.

I have a cabin and a fireplace. We could get a bottle of wine and see where things go…

867-5309

A man is only as good as his tools, and his tools are only as good as his bag keeps them. The plastic red tool box I had is history. S’got the waterproof bottom, durable material, heavy duty non-malfunctioning zipper, organizational pockets and padded shoulder strap.

My very first touch screen phone.

Later when I become more awesome I’ll upgrade to one that has more features than I can ever possibly need or use, like everybody else.

Real phone number?

Area code?

Sorry to burst your bubble, sweetie - but I’ve never actually come on to you - though I may seem to have. I do enjoy flirting a little. She-dragons are playful. So, please, don’t agonize over it. You did inspire me in a moment or two. :-"

And yet you call yourself Turd! Why that? Rain suited you much better.

To the animals, we’re all pieces of meat.

I have no idea what that size is. You may be correct though. I simply bought a sports bra. But it was blue.

That’s not me. Do you actually think that i would put myself in my sports bra in here with all these hungry wild animals - ike yourself? :evilfun:

Can I bring my wolf?

A man can fantasize…

Zoot pm me your phone number man.

My internet will probably go out tonight for the next couple of days where I’ll need somebody to talk with in order to keep the cabin fever at bay.

Won’t be able to renew my internet until Thursday.

You want to fantasize about my wolf?
:mrgreen:

Does your wife like them too?

And it seems that you have two left feet:

Actually, it was my wife who told me about those.
Secondly, it does not matter if both of those are for the same foot, because I am not going to wear those anyway.

With love,
Sanjay

My most recent purchase:

Neuschwanstein.jpg

ah gees. Can I come for a visit? [-o< I’ll be your friend forever, Arminius. That is so beautiful.
You’d probably stick me up in the tower. But the scenery - it would be well worth it.
Just make sure that I had water, coffee everyday and good books.

The upkeep on that place will probably kill you unless you rent it out for movies, etc.