Having a beer with Bob

See the above on Kierkegaard. It states the same sentiment.
Baptized in beer, Bob and I sing.

Ir, i sing along with You, just follow the dots.

Can I also have a beer, please?

Ya, wohl, licht oder dark, bitte?

Hell oder dunkel, Orbie? Dunkel, bitte.

Bier_und_Alt-Bier.jpg
Ja, danke!

Ierrellus, are you having a beer with the ILP Bob?

Bob.

No, but I’d like that.
The Bob who sings is my step nephew. He’s a tormented country soul to the bone.

David’s pain songs were a mix of praise to god and lament. So are Bob’s and mine.

I see the dots, but then I’m inebriated. Our song is praise and complaint—all too human. The essence of pain songs is why me?

duplicate

Probably. In any case: Music is without hate.

Yes!!! It’s the only universal language.

duplicate

There is some music , unfortunately, that’s classified as ‘hate music’. Skin head and white suprematist music is of such characterizations. No leaf is left unturned. That is human, all too human. The music which accompanies ‘black masses’ is again not of the fortious kind. But for the most part, music is balm to the soul.

It is merely classified as “hate music”. I am not interested in that music, but I think that also the people who like that music are not hateful but happy while listening to it.

I like classical music as well as rock music, especially progressive rock and jazz rock.

I like it too.

Yes, go on, please, Ierrellus!

Pain songs “do not play on today’s radio.” This media is a cult of youth catering to adolescent sexual fantasies. Even in country songs singers opine about such things as dirt country roads they have never traveled. Somebody in New York City gets a song idea and sells it to Nashville. Nobody wants to hear the honesty of hurt anymore. So Bob and I are dinosaurs, respecting Hank Williams and George Jones. According to Bob, there were many “cry in your beer” songs, but George Jones sang alcoholic music.

Alcohol soothes and enhances all personal demons.

makes the demons viable

Demons dance to the music. Dancing, they are not so horrid.