What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

Why does it need to leave the water? Would you ask a fish to take a walk?

Sports bra

imagesCA6981PK.jpg
Well you asked - but size will not be revealed.
:confusion-shrug:

oh and this too…

imagesCAWGVCUE.jpg

Just arrived in the mail, my Army 3 piece Gortex cold weather sleeping bag kit, you can sleep in the rain in this and it will keep you dry.

I ordered it after Zoot said he was losing his van, as long as you have one of these, life is very good.

I used to sleep next to logs in thunderstorms, with a umbrella popped over my head head listening to my IPod oblivious to the thunder, quite dry and warm inside. Not to mention a month straight up at Fort Greeley, Alaska out near Mt. McKinnley.

And Zinny, I will continue to be right, despite your sarcasm in affirming I’m right. You can’t take being right away from me, as a American, I am above all restraints of logic. So move over, and clear a way for the truth.

And 1 + 1 = 11, not 3 dumb dumb. All you gotta do is put two ones together. They don’t teach you math in India, now do they. Had your country learned to count, they would of learned Crore isn’t a number. I can count to a hundred trillion zillion, and never came across no damn crore. The numbers just don’t exist differently just cause your a different country.

:laughing: You really do need to stay out of the rain (at least sometimes) unless of course you’re feeling the urge to go dancing. You can be so funny.

Stay warm and dry.
hachew or is it ha-chew?

I’ll sit in the rain if I want to, you can’t stop me.

lol I probably could if I really wanted to. :evilfun:

Anyway, I did say sometimes. Personally, I do love the rain. I dance in it myself when all others are going in.
Care to dance? Or do you have two left feet? :laughing:

Fine, geeze. I’ll mail you some sperm if that’s want you want, no need to constantly hit on me, making me feel like a piece of meat.

I have a soul, a spirit, a need to be free. I don’t want to be caged, or chained.

No welfare payments, just baby batter.

Wait no… you may just be a gay guy conspiring to be a woman all in the hopes I’d fed ex you some sperm. I don’t want that stuff from me going into a guy.

Deal is off.

Arc, that looks like about a 34C.

My recently purchased sleepers, which are extremely light and tasty too.
:laughing:

drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwkj1Y … cslist_api

With love,
Sanjay

This Charger of my netbook reached today by mail. It took me almost more than two months to find the exact supplier and he also took 10 days to deliver.

BTW, for the satisfaction of Turd, it is really Chinese.

With love,
Sanjay

Is that you, Arc?

See xfzsomethingsomething and Ferg? There are at least two hotties at ILP, so cheer up.

Wait a minute. Something isn’t right here. If that’s you, then who took that picture?

Wife: Hey honey, I need you to take a picture of me in my new sports bra so I can post it on ILP."

Husband: What a great idea, dear!

If that is Arc I want a phone number.

I have a cabin and a fireplace. We could get a bottle of wine and see where things go…

867-5309

A man is only as good as his tools, and his tools are only as good as his bag keeps them. The plastic red tool box I had is history. S’got the waterproof bottom, durable material, heavy duty non-malfunctioning zipper, organizational pockets and padded shoulder strap.

My very first touch screen phone.

Later when I become more awesome I’ll upgrade to one that has more features than I can ever possibly need or use, like everybody else.

Real phone number?

Area code?

Sorry to burst your bubble, sweetie - but I’ve never actually come on to you - though I may seem to have. I do enjoy flirting a little. She-dragons are playful. So, please, don’t agonize over it. You did inspire me in a moment or two. :-"

And yet you call yourself Turd! Why that? Rain suited you much better.

To the animals, we’re all pieces of meat.

I have no idea what that size is. You may be correct though. I simply bought a sports bra. But it was blue.

That’s not me. Do you actually think that i would put myself in my sports bra in here with all these hungry wild animals - ike yourself? :evilfun:

Can I bring my wolf?