ILP rules and the permaban of Lys?

These women are gorgeous

Not as gorgeous as this woman:

knowthyself.forumotion.net/t1786 … tine#48189

Look at that! I hit a nerve again. God these flakes make it so easy.

Still not being able to see the trees for the forest… and now the forest is burning.

images.jpg

laughing at us.jpg

even him.jpg

These guys are laughing at the silly humans chasing after their own tails round and round and round.

I hope this is the last time I have to bring this trash here, Carleas, but I can’t promise anything. The cockroach can’t seem to keep his mouth shut.

Right, because instead of having to just listen to her ramble on all the time about Derek Jensen’s bullshit, I had to listen to her ramble on about your bullshit TOO.

YOU had never aggravated me during those years. Get that out of your head. It was your bullshit coming out of the mouth of someone I had to live with, that aggravated me. Your bullshit on the forum and your bullshit in my home. I couldn’t get away from it.

And whenever she said to me ‘Satyr was right about you!’ and stomped off somewhere, what it translated to was: I don’t like you insulting me because I make such a mess all over the apartment, don’t help with the dishes, and spend half the day staring at myself in the mirror, so I’m going to try to get under your skin by siding with some asshole at a forum to avenge myself.’

Strange how the penetrating psychological insight of the great Satyr is so lacking when it comes to a teenage girl he is infatuated with. You’ve always been an amateur.

There is nothing embarrassing. Nothing TRUE that’s embarrassing. At best you’d like to know I had a dry skin issue for couple months and used to scratch my ass all the time. I wonder if she told you that. I hope not. How embarrassing. What will I do?

And that idiot in jail eight years ago who tried to pick a fight? That guy who saw it all and told Natalie, who then reported it to you? Easy. When you want to stay out of solitary confinement, YOU DON’T FIGHT. NOT because you are afraid… because you are SMART. I’m not about to get locked in a closet because I got in a fight. I couldn’t give two shits what those idiot inmates think about me. Had any of them put their hands on me, they would quickly learn just how wrong they are.

You got that? Wanna write it down this time? Doesn’t matter. I’ll hear the same shit from you when the next batch of forum newbies come around and you try to insult me again.

But the small dick is typical; when you insult an angry teenage girl, you AUTOMATICALLY have a small dick. Funny though how she couldn’t keep her mouth shut while I was fucking her. And no, she wasn’t faking it. Her body told the truth.

But you would love to believe the lies that an angry eighteen year old girl would tell you about me, wouldn’t you? Especially after you failed in that slippery attempt to pull her away from me. That’s why you are a joke… a joke that only you and I share. You lost, you are still losing, and you will always lose when you fuck with me.

Let it go man. Nobody cares, least of all me. Or are you a masochist? You must be. These little Satyrean exercises in futility only serve to make you more of an ass than you already are. Do go on, 'cause I love it.

He might look feminine to you, but I bet he’s screwed more women that you’ve got a sniff of.

This look was pretty normal in the 1990s in Rock.

He probably also screwed more men that you’ve got a sniff of, but let’s leave that part out.

No shit, Sherlock. Arbiter and I were just fucking around. I wasn’t talking shit about the lead singer for skidrow. That look sells, and music died in the eighties anyway, so more power to her. Kick what is already falling.

Actually, I thought that one really IS a female, seriously :open_mouth:
The only thing which made me question it was his forearms, but otherwise, he is hairless, the face is rather feminine, and the shoulders are narrow. I thought it’s one of those tomboyish female metal musicians.

Lev, you’re the second liberal I’ve seen lately to appeal to screwing plenty of women as some sort of a relevant, desirable life goal. Aren’t you guys supposed to be feminist inclined and treat them like queens or something?

K: if I may be so bold, liberals isn’t about treating women like queens, just treating women/men equally.
Nothing more and as far as screwing women as a relevant life goal, that is a young man’s game. As you get
older you find out what sex really is, just dam hard work without the payoff and it hurts your knee’s and
hip and back and…Sex is really not worth the effort.

Kropotkin

nice lil “either/or” there, arbie.

Idea for a new reality TV program.

You know, this being the premise. :wink:

Wait…not yet, he’s still going.

Don’t know, don’t care. She needed all the attention she could get because she was progressively losing mine.

She knew what she was getting into when she chose to stay with a wrongfully charged sex offender on intense, supervised probation who couldn’t even go to fucking the refrigerator without calling his probation officer first. Not one week out of jail I suggested that she go back home. I almost begged her. She DECIDED to stay.

Natalie was begging me to make her pregnant. But It would be irresponsible of me to produce a family in the situation I was in. I would not do that to a child or a mother of my child. Unlike you, some single father dipshit who has a kid and then divorces its mother, I don’t make mistakes like that.

And infertile? This must be another lie she told you. I just busted a nut yesterday so big I had to drink a glass a water to rehydrate myself. There musta been a gazillion little Zoots swimming around in that thing because it literally started to crawl across the floor. I had to chase it down with a towel, and when I tried to wipe it up, it started growling at me.

However, I am now accepting applications from rich women who would like to mother the child of an alpha male. If you know of any, send them my way. And tell them they better hurry. I don’t know how much longer dees nuts are gonna be working. I’m betting maybe another twenty years at best.

LOL. Exploit? How? Send you pictures in an email? OMG that’s so evil! How could you do such a thing… convince a young, naive girl to send you a picture…or…[gasp]…even a live video feed? Pure evil.

And… if Natalie had ever met a greaseball like you, it’d be over before it even started.

Correction: MEDIUM big.

Are we done yet, or shall we continue?

Please let’s be done. At least on this side of the abyss.

As far as I’m concerned, unless you make some further arguments, you can lock the thread. Hell, I got screenshots of it anyway, so you can delete it too, but I’d prefer it to stay here so people can see and judge for themselves whether it was a fair or an unfair banning.

Somebody else may want to add something tho.

Now you heard that, Satyr, so don’t keep throwing your fecal material at me. I’m not EVER coming over there to KT so forget that shit. Chalk this one up as another loss, and put some tape over your mouth.

Note to ILP: if in the future that piece of shit says anything about me that draws your interest in any way, ASK ME before you form any conclusions. Consider what you are dealing with here; a creature so foul and disgusting the devil himself can’t keep from vomiting when he sees it.

We can hang out, petal… see you around :wink:

For the record. Absolutely untrue.

HA, what sort of sexual advances were these. They were certainly not on the Forum and never by PM, as I chose not to reply to the PM he sent me.

His narcissistic tendencies seem to be unable to accept there are women who have no interest in him.

You know, SM, there is a good lesson to be learned here. You got yourself involved with a place and people where the lies are like an never ending maze, where so many people tell lies to make good their first lie, even the liars forget what lies they have told… and begin to believe it all themselves!

So you’ll pardon me for saying at this point I wouldn’t know who to believe regarding your case. That you even associate with those people makes you a potential liar of magnificent proportion. Not that I really care, mind you, or that my opinion matters, but you must understand the peculiar nature of your relationship to that place and people. You wear the KT scarlet letter.

I understand that, the very nature of KT exudes deceit.

I was invited by Satyr to “come on over” and I did.

I was like Arbiter initially, naive. There were discussions regarding subject matter I had never considered or sighted, which I found interesting and challenging.

when I first came here, my Avatar was labelled with something similar.

I don’t understand why this would be so, when quite a few here on this Forum spent time at KT, why single me out.

I never considered myself one of them, as they in turn, did not consider me in that capacity, I suppose you could say I was the odd man out.