MagsJ appreciation thread

SHUGA

Oh, honey honey…

He also said that about David. Did he say that about all of his sculptures?

There’s another way to look at this. Unfortunately, we aren’t as stubborn and especially visionary as Michelangelo and cannot always see possibilities and potential.
That IS a beautiful thought - the quote that is.

Thank you for the kind words Orb… I am glad that you have found a platform for your thoughts here at ILP.

Thank you for seeing that I am impartial on the boards, and don’t just bend to the will of the most vocal… even if I end up losing in the popularity stakes, along with all the other Mods.

It arrived in the post a few days back, but I’m not impressed [-(

I might have to pap myself wearing it… for posterity’s sake, you understand :wink:

It’s been my favourite quote since I stumbled upon it whilst doing research for my course work during my Art college days - do you have a favourite quote that you stumbled upon unintentionally?

pics or negs, shuga

Magsjy,

As quotes go, that is beautiful. Even re-reading it in this moment is giving me the shivers. That’s a way to know that something has moved you.
Ah, my favorite quote. At this moment, i couldn’t even say. There are so many of them that move me - make me reflect in the moment, it would probably simply be one which reflected my mood or where I was 'coming from" in the moment.

I’ve always loved; “Wisdom begins with Wonder.”
Socrates

But there are far too many that are beautiful and profound to actually have a favorite - except in the moment.

oh mags you are soo amazing, must be really hard clicking buttons and stuff, i really appreciate your time and effort, in fact, as a token of my kindness i feel like you have earned your way out of the field, where working long hard days in the boiling sun picking cotton are now over, you can now join me in my house, obviously, you wont really be treated any different generally, but you do get to sleep in the attic, which makes for a better resting place then the old broken down barn…however, you will be subjected to more frequent rape and sexual abuse, and you will learn how to operate the apparatus in the kitchen as that will be the place you will be dwelling most of the time, of course…AND just before your usual night bondage session, you will attempt to read and understand a book which discusses the superiority of white genes.

:laughing:

I guess you keep missing my posts where I state that my main ancestry is Carib, whom were never enslaved… unlike you Brits were by the Romans :wink:

Now, why don’t you tell me about the superiority of white genes Darl… I love a good bit of fiction :wink:

[size=150]The current state I’m in for the next few months…[/size]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSyLAKE31Ig[/youtube]

[size=150]My current look… the song not the singer[/size]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa6bI_95G9I[/youtube]

I never listened to any modern British singers save David Grey or Sting, but hey, if your going to get a Sphincter Ring, might as go for the real thing, should make potty time very interesting.

Didn’t realize just how revealing the fashion was in the English Summer. Must be El Nino. Gonna go put on two pairs of underwear now, still quite puritanical here in the states.

[size=200]Current mood[/size]

[size=200]I need one of these[/size] :smiley:

You can probably make one of cafepress. I made a shirt that says, “money hos and clothes”. The first time I wore it, I was just walking across the street here to get a pack of smokes from the bar, and a hot chick wanted to take a pic with me because of it. So I let her, then I didn’t strike up a conversation or anything. I just left. Leave them hos wondering and what have you.

Nice face. What’s it look like under the hood? :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtMl-uipA8
[/youtube]

fka twigs is creepy and great

Thezeus! Baby! :astonished:
:romance-caress:

She is indeed… maybe that’s why KPat likes her :slight_smile:

What song is that? It’s not coming up on YouTube :neutral_face:

I have not rocked my faux septum ring yet, but I have a party coming up on the 17th that I could :wink:

you should totally rock the septum ring life is short! go to a goff rave with one :character-beavisbutthead: :music-headbanger: :music-rockout: :law-policeblue: :scared-shocked: :happy-sunny: :occasion-clown: :puke-huge:

Current mood :smiley:

Happy Birthday, MagsJ :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-explosion: :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-guitar: :banana-rainbow: :banana-stoner: :banana-rock: :banana-wrench: :banana-tux: :character-beavisbutthead: :flags-wavegreatbritain: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncyred: :happy-bouncyredfire: :happy-bouncyyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :obscene-drinkingdrunk:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ODNLUysdik[/youtube]

image.gif

:happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: