Slight problem

Recently, I made a post in my thread ‘pen-powered insanity’ with my cheap little cell phone. I had no trouble viewing the thread at that time. Shortly after, Orb made a post in that same thread and now I have trouble viewing the thread. Now, when I try to view it, my phone restarts itself whenever it tries to load Orb’s post. Could someone knowledgable look into the matter to see if he imbedded any malicious coding that would do such a thing when picked up by a cell phone, as that does seem to be the most likely source of my slight problem and I do like reading peoples replies. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hi Phred, this is Orb. I just happened to read this blog and wondered why You may think a thing like that, I would plant malicious spyware into Your very moving piece. I explained to You, that time permitting I will read the entirety of it, but have not had the time not only to read all of it, but to comprehend it, and finally to give justice to an equitable reply. I couldn’t plane spyware even if I could, since would not have the requisite technology for it. Besides, why would I want to. have I ever given the impression to You, that I had some kind of ax to grind with You? People here, know me better to make such assumptions here to warrant that kind of judgement, I have never been banned from here for using as Homs or anything else, so why would I stoop for something you are suggesting?

I think maybe it’s Your cell phone, perhaps have it looked at, but don’t jump to a conclusion that I am responsible. If it presents a problem, ask a mod to delete my comments, for all they are but excuses for not having sufficiently been able to comment on Your piece, as I promised, and I felt badly enough for that kind of procrastination.

best regards, Orb

Yeah. Not gonna argue with you. It could just be my cell but this is also a likely scenario and much easier to get a fix for. Sorry if you’re offended by me extending this possibility. If it’s any consolation, I am not accusing you personally nor would I push them to do anything in terms of punishment if you are to blame for this slight annoyance, I’m just doing what I need to troubleshoot a technical problem.

My brain has that same problem when I try to read his posts … hmmm… :-k

…it might be his signature … disable signatures.

I have a time ago to refocus the idea that any thing befitting Murphy’s law, is immediately my fault, so there is no bad feeling between us on that accord. it’s perfectly understandable that You would presume that if its not Your apparatus, it must be mine. no

apologies are called for. End of story, hope You have
the bugs fixed.

It has crossed my mind, that pure speculation can be used as an opening, for further inquiry, just out of curiosity.

James,

It’s only a matter of interpretation. Even basic models of logic have to be applied, and until it’s done, it’s an unknown. It’s a pure rationalization.

It’s not his signature. He had posted in the thread before phuck did.
There’s nothing in obe’s post. It’s plain text.
It’s your phone. What phone/browser are you using?
Any problems with any other threads, forums, websites?

Thats a dismal outlook, orb. I mainly posited this possibility because I only had trouble viewing the thread after you posted and the problem was there before zoot posted. Im not going to share my phone info, it’s most likely a problem with the amount of data being loaded thats interfering with my viewing it.

hey Phred,

I was on a mountain , yesterday, and it looked like a moe hill. Today it’s just the other way around. This is what I do not like about the politization of
knowledge and information, there is no telling of points of view, contexts and perspective any more.
Something said one intended way, gets to evolve into
something totally different.

We used to play that game, maybe You Can recall,
where Your friends ,starting with one ,whispered
some thing into another’s ear, and that one into still another and so forth. In the end, the starting phrase was compared with the last one, and invariably they
were grossly different.

It is as far as I am concerned, this is totally of no
consequence, once and for all. What the problem is,
in these boards, and I mean that as a mixture of a compliment and a put down smultaniously, is that
the degree of human intelligence corresponds to the
level of sensitivity among correspondents.

This is a good thing from the point of view that
intelligence and sensitivity are mutual motivators
toward understanding a heightened sense of meaning, but, at the same time, this function can change to serve other then lofty purposes, and

at one point can begin to correspond in inverse proportionality. Doesn’t that image reflect
historical ascent of the attainment of human
knowledge, as it crossed the barriers of information along the way?

We are micro cosmic representatives of a vastly
larger system of communication, so don’t loose sleep
over it, it really is inconsequential.

Let’s put this baby to rest.

Let me tell you of a game we used to play long ago before the phone game was ever conceived. It is entirely primitive, a game devised from shared experiences, rapid growth and expansion. The game was everything as it brought so many things together. We would all find the invisible beat of nature and dance in our own ways blending together to add to natures harmony and we understood each other perfectly before what came which separated us from each other. Now we are tasked with stumbling and fumbling in the dark trying to re-understand each other. The future is owned by those best able to put the past properly behind them. Through Hell from Heaven in search of a Heaven we’ve drifted so far away from as a whole only to find our selves closer than ever. It all hinges on self control and calm in the facing of paranoia and fear, insecurities and doubt. Logic must account for the unaccountable factors that happen anyway.

Logic necessarily takes the slack out of the unaccountable in facing fears, but it’s uncertain whether logic simplifies or complicates things by an evolving new logic, that works on the principle of looking for differences, rather then similarities among people.