To moderators or member posters:

What exactly Google asked you to do? What is exactly that they wanted to censor?

That could provide us a insight how MNC’s work and try to affect the mindset of society. And, that could be a very interesting topic of the discussion too.

You intention certainly deserves appreciation.

I cannot do anything right now. But, i am due for a very good amount of money (of course, from my standard) in near future, perhaps within 2-3 months. I will certainly contribute then within my limit.

with love,
sanjay

It always has been, James, especially number 34903.

I’m on the edge of my seat… what’s my number?

Geez!

I had a question but thought the means to its answer was within my reach.

I don’t think the search engine is performing optimally.

I was curious what the all time review count was for a post that had no replies. So I jumped over to the link for “unanswered posts” and searched for all posts, by author, descending. Never did get a response. Don’t know how long it was (20 min.) before I could get a response back from your server. Hope that wasn’t the case with everyone. If it was, sorry? I didn’t even guess.

Actually, my real number is 42, “the answer to the universe and everything”. :smiley:

Well that explains a lot. :smiley:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_fr … g_.2842.29

… could anything be more true. [-o<

Then you should really love HatingMeIsEasier.

Hey mods.,

Have you guys ever thought about decking this forum out with different colors and a chat box?

Feels like I’m in a damn doctor’s office - too bland and austere.

I’m good with visual arts and that sort of stuff - let me know if I can pimp this place out.

My number is 4824, if that be any interest, it is cosmic in significance.  For starters, I was born 8/4 August 4.  My wife was born 4/8 .  My mother in law, died on 8/4, on the occasion of being my turn to hold vigil by her hospital bed.  Billy Bob Thorton was born 8/4. (Being my favorite actor, -Sling Blade).

There was a chat facility, but that was quite a few years ago now. I spoke to 2 or 3 on it…including Satyr…

Can we get the chat-box back? And possibly a new layout?

The chat facility will probably free threads up from the off-topic chit chat that can arise, and the site is having a slight overhaul of sorts but that didn’t include the look but that’s something for Carleas to consider too…

I created a thread before but don’t see it on the board

Your first five posts have to be approved, and after that you’ll be good to go…

So when will my thread get approved?

That all is true - unfortunately!

To members who sent me an email: I apologize for my lack of abiity, to read messages, my tablet has lost it’s function, in addition tp failing to edit. Therefore i apologise for this seeming carelessness, until i am able to clear this up.

Question: I logged on today and noticed that in the forum which included’ The reoccurance of Jewish hatred, the heading forum read, ‘the hatred of other ILP members.’ I usually am not interested in hatred, but i tried it, and it appeared that the forum did not
exist, or could not be accessed. Has the forum been deleted, or, someother technical difficulty occured, to
access this article?

I believe very strongly, that hatred of all kinds is due
to lack of information regarding the object of that
emotion.

To paraphrase from Nathanial Hawthorn’s "Scarlet Letter’, i find solace in the many forms of analogy with the present athmosphere.

"It contributes greatly towards a man's moral and intellectual health to be brought into habits of companionship with individuals unlike himself, who care little for his pursuits, and whose sphere and abilities he must go out of himself to appreciate." 

Just wondering, so as for any thing festering be presently put to rest.

Not sure I follow the question. The subject line of that thread was changed by someone in that thread, so subsequent replies bear the new subject (I have changed the subject of this post to illustrate what I mean).

As for what you got a message about it, could it be that you weren’t logged in, or that your session expired before you clicked the link? The Rant House is only visible to members, so if you had been logged out and tried to access a post there, you would get an error message.

Alternatively, the server was thrashing something awful last night, it could just be an error.