Introduce yourself here <-----

Hello Aussenseite, and welcome,

it is a coincidence of sort, well not really astounding, that my wife is also a registered nurse, in a hospice.
Just letting this out, so as to chalk this down to another co incidence. At the end stage, is there family approved overdosing with oxycontent to end the life in a humane manner? or do they use morphine? Again, welcome here, and it,s amazing you can keep it down to a few dozen blogs in about ten years. Hope to converse with You in the future.

Hi, I’m Rilx. You may have seen me in philosophy and secular forums. :greetings-wavegreen:

Hi Everyone

I’m Duncan. My main philosophical interests are philosophy of mind/cognitive science, philosophy of science and politics/ political philosophy. Looking forward to having interesting conversations with you all.

Hello, all, I am Pec of Uliar. :greetings-waveyellow: I am interested in philosophy in general, with an emphasis on the philosophy of science and metaphysics. I’m also interested in fiction writing.

This looks like a nice place.

My first intro post, made Sunday morning, evidently vanished into a moderation hole. :-({|=

Now that evidently I can post without moderation, he’s my brief intro.

I am Pec of Uliar. :greetings-waveyellow: I am the Suzerain of the Steppes.

I am interested in philosophy in general, with an emphasis on philosophy of science and metaphysics. I am also interested in fiction writing.

This looks like a nice place. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forums.

Hello everyone,

My name is Erik. I’m a convicted felon, a murderer.

If anyone wishes to exchange contact information, we can get together for a cup of coffee, or take a nice stroll through the park.
We can then go for a ride in my van, back to my place way out in the boondocks, where nobody can hear your screams…

Btw., nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you, Erik. Who did you murder?
You dweeb, you. :imp:

Well, hello there, my succulent lil’ friend…

It’s a pleasure to…meet you…

Who did I murder? Now, now…I don’t kill and tell…

Let’s go grab some ice-cream, shall we?

Ice cream??? How about a nice hot steaming cup of coffee? I’ll even let you buy me a tuna melt.

We can do coffee…yes, coffee…It will be as black as…my soul… :evilfun:

Your soul is not so completely black, Erik. I do catch a glimmer of light there - slight, yes, but still… :mrgreen:

Hmm just wanted to introduce myself here.

Haha I love that avatar of yours :smiley:

It conveys your attitude, in general, quite well.

Hello!

What can you tell me about this forum?

I’m new here. :slight_smile:

I think that I met you in a parallel universe. :mrgreen:

Hi. My name’s Zoot Allures. I’m a Capricorn who likes earthquakes and chinese noodles.

Welcome to ILP.

Hi Scaughbod here,
I’m new member of the board and I’m reading different amazing posts especially in Science , technology and Math Section. I’m lucky to join this forum that is full of knowledge, wonderful ideas and strange theories. I’m in a learning phase and this forum is definitely a great help.