Some Signatures take up too much Space

I suggest signatures should be restricted to 3 lines or there about.
KISS -Keep it Simple and Short.

When those with long signatures post a few ‘one liners’ in one sequence, it is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Because of long signatures, additional pages are created unnecessarily and thus addition scrolling for others.

Those who want to post their views on a banner should be able to link it to somewhere else within the signature.

You can disable viewing signatures. I’ve done that.

Yeah but that defeats the purpose.
The point is to get everyone to comply to only his personal preferences.

It would be best to introduce the option of ignoring a specific user’s signature without ignoring their posts. The sig of a size like my or James’s is already pushing it a little bit, but there are people here whose signature is so colorful and huge you should consider yourself lucky if you don’t suffer from an epileptic seizure while scrolling.

Adding a feature that would block the signatures of specific individuals is a low priority. You can block signatures, you can block individuals. There are a millions ways you can drill down on blocking either (why not signatures by user by forum by date?), but beyond the options already provided, you are asking for a luxury car while the streets go unpaved.

I too block signatures. I promise you won’t miss them.

Thanks, I was not aware of that.

Now that I have done that, I need not be bothered about their length.

So what are some of the high priority improvements that should take place, how do you intend to pave the streets? I’m honestly interested.

I seriously doubt anyone would suffer a seizure from a signature. Worse things all over the internet and on TV even.

Like this staggeringbeauty.com/

Do you feel called out or something? :smiley:

Nah, I have seen worse options for signatures honestly so I don’t care too much about it. Just saying there are worse flashy things on the internet and tv, etc.

Thank god for serial killers… by contrast, we need not feel guilty about anything that we do. And we don’t have to stop doing it. :evilfun:

Untrue, the worst should still feel guilty (though I guess they may also assume that there is worse somewhere in the universe).

But yeah, saying that there is worse stuff out there usually doesn’t indicate that you have the best arguments when it comes to defending your position.