I think people should be warned for calling....

=) Trolls are cyber-bullies by definition. That’s like saying a police officer who arrests a murderer is a bully.

I know why you took that back =)

i think i know why you know why,

because why is redundent in a reduction,
therefore -=i know you know
and maybe-=or rather u know i know

which is not only an identity

but a tautology

a tautology is beyond equivication and can not be possibly intentional, objective cyber trolling

therefore, there can not be a differentiation between
potentialmand actual smarts. it is what it is and why ask why right?

Well… then that makes you potentially smarter than me. The PM is in BTW.

please, humility alone, may be my only valuable asset left. besides the actual by far, tips the scale.

To thicken the mix, i may not know it. But that would make me a troll by my own definition, so i will not admit to it, because i may know it in a different
sense.

Equivalance implies lack,mof differentiation it is again clear, and here the plot has to thicken, because simply, by differentiating types from traits, of policeman from the bully, the objective and the intent have to be placed in stead of the logical center of the either or of the transparency.

I feel bait, that some will call a displacement, a decompensation, a disassociation, of the identity, and hence claim a shallow victory, on basis of logical uncertainty.

If this is what trolling is all about, then, it’s correct prima faciae, however it is not merely a shallow, but a dark victory.

Compensation and decompensation are strange bedfellows, and attention can be gained by either, but with totally differing logical structures. perhaps the cause of a disassociation of identifiable counterparts, is based on an effort to save the identity from a bad mix of traits and types, which may look congruent, but may reflect badly on identifiable counterparts. The objective and the intent replace the logical inconsistency , they are pushed into the periphery, becoming simply signifiers, of inquiery, as to what a troll really consists of?

Well, a cop can’t know a guy is guilty of murder until the guy’s been to trial, and since the arrest happens before then, the scenario that you’re posed is complete nonsense.

not exactly, because cops have arrest powers on basis of their reasonable belief that the guy is guilty.
this is very important, consisting of a whole field of study, whereby the wrongful detention can cost the law enforcement community dearly, with consequential head rolling in cases of mis judgement.
therefore by and large, almost all of detainees end up guilty as charged.

Murderer put aside, if the cop kicks the guy in the face and treats him like a dog… That is bullying anyways. Depends on the character of the cop and the trial.

That type of scenario is beginning to be the thing of the past. New technologies are adopted by most PDF’s require policemen to wear a mini camera to make sure, that police brutality is prevented.

Doesn’t look like it stops them lolol… I still see a lot of police brutality and unlawful stops, arrests, etc.

I am optimistic. I feel that as the power struggle between the authorities and the masses become more and more transparent, the inequality masked as an equiality between them will become more tenuous, resulting in a cry for change. The politics of the so called democratic process will not be able to withstand this call for fairness. I have seen , in twenty five years, a very dramatic change here,and the course is not about to change.

Change is inevitable really. People have delayed it long enough imo. Delaying it is only more unnecessary struggle and pain caused.

LOL.

Why are people required to coddle you and maintain their manners to your satisfaction while debating some of the ridiculous things you say? Who fucking cares if someone calls you a name?

If you can’t make your point because people aren’t letting you…then um…you may not have a very good point, or you may just be failing to make it because you lack the rhetorical skills. But…it doesn’t make sense that you should be babied and given special snowflake treatment just because you’re too sensitive to participate in the same kind of discourse that everyone else does.

I’ve been arrested 6 times and I’ve been either dismissed before trial, no billed by a grand jury, or just outright acquitted each time.

I know that’s anecdotal, but you can see where I’m coming from in my experiences at least.

The only time I’ve been arrested and sent to jail was a time i saw a fight… 3 younger guys beating on an older man… there was a police car 4 blocks up the road parked and I approached it and explained the story, and he asked me to get into the car… I told him the boys ran down Middlecrest road… he drove right past middlecrest raod and took me to the guy who had been assaulted… he positively ID’d me as one of the boys who assaulted him, I was picked up from jail at 6 AM and had to go to a 7AM shift that was 14 hours long… the police investigated and when I went before the judge I heard the strangest verdict I’ve ever heard. “No content”, I didn’t even know that was a possible verdict… but i was let go.

Was this a municipal court or a circuit? Chances are the local judge just looked at it and threw it out on lack of evidence because there’s no sense in convicting you at the municipal level if all you’re going to do is win the appeal.

You called it. I just didn’t know that was a possible verdict. I was in my teens at the time and the boys got into an argument with the man at a bar… which I couldn’t have even gotten into. Shame, if the officer had listened to me, we would have caught them.