I think people should be warned for calling....

Oh, and another way you can prove someone is a troll is by seeing whether they respond directly to the person, or try to use language to go over their heads. Since you’ve done both, you actually, by definition are a troll.

Don’t say i didn’t warn you Phon… I just gave you the search algorithms to find and define a troll… I wasn’t sure yet, until you posted that pic in the last thread and this video, now I know for a fact that you’re a troll. I tried to warn you that you were venomous relative to others… I thought that might change your behavior. This is not an issue of free speech, this is about how people behave in the context of speaking… You can’t murder anyone because of free speech, and on the net you can’t troll and call it free speech.

I am not going to get sucked into discussion with you again.

NSFW
lookatmyhorsemyhorseisamazing.com/

Actually, you just did with this reply. That’s the part where I was saying in the last thread, that you’re not logical QED… though i gleaned it from other interactions with you as well. Unlike you, I pay close attention to evidence, as Staitktech can attest, he showed me evidence and I said, “Thank you for showing me that” “I can’t prove my argument because of this evidence”

Joking aside, carleas or whoever may concern, the thread ecmandu posted itself is evidence that I replied to every asinine proposal by ecmandu with a serious answer, to the point where he couldn’t sustain his proposals and just shifted the discussion into another asinine argument, at which point I quit. I would have done better to follow my own directive from page one or two and quit the conversation as soon as he joined, as that would have saved me a lot of typing, but I must have been bored :slight_smile:
I’m just going to go ahead and do that for now, and recommend all to do the same.

I do want to point out, though, he is ruining a lot of threads that would otherwise be productive. Something to observe.
And that is all I have to say about this. Tchau!

Actually, the person who ended the debate was statiktech, who never lost his temper and didn’t end his posts calling me names, and actually addressed the point i was making. You on the other hand as i said in that thread, were and are venomous, and this is not a good way to conduct yourself… just look at the difference between you and statiktech in that thread, actually you and everyone.

So Freud was right after all? Lol analysis is alive and well! We just can no longer afford it, out of the sense of the mundane. It’s so old, and worn, and ultimately soooooooooo politically left. Right. Even the good old boys’ club has been infiltrated with traitors. Most codes are broken. I wonder what Contra Nietzche may add to this if he was around?

Course there are codes within codes within, well…
Reasonable, Your much too kind, but at times codes need to be broken, and that’s an impossible way to set any prescribed set of rules, even within the cover of irony, especially when it is not at all opaque.

Freud was right, both about psychoanalysis and that the animus defined basically everything, but a lot more has been discovered since Freud and his language and even some of his concepts are antiquated. Yes, the transparent irony of calling someone a troll when that actually makes you a troll was lost on Phon.

Ecm, saying something isn’t logical is kind of a misstatement. Everything is bound by logic. So you don’t say things are illogical. Instead you ask, “what is the logic of this thing?”

Sure but there are many types of logic. The logic of a troll is to get attention at the expense of logic, which kinda creates a paradox, or at least a different order of logic.

Just read your own sentence there again. You’re equivocating the term “logic” and you’re cyber bullying a troll.

=) Trolls are cyber-bullies by definition. That’s like saying a police officer who arrests a murderer is a bully.

I know why you took that back =)

i think i know why you know why,

because why is redundent in a reduction,
therefore -=i know you know
and maybe-=or rather u know i know

which is not only an identity

but a tautology

a tautology is beyond equivication and can not be possibly intentional, objective cyber trolling

therefore, there can not be a differentiation between
potentialmand actual smarts. it is what it is and why ask why right?

Well… then that makes you potentially smarter than me. The PM is in BTW.

please, humility alone, may be my only valuable asset left. besides the actual by far, tips the scale.

To thicken the mix, i may not know it. But that would make me a troll by my own definition, so i will not admit to it, because i may know it in a different
sense.

Equivalance implies lack,mof differentiation it is again clear, and here the plot has to thicken, because simply, by differentiating types from traits, of policeman from the bully, the objective and the intent have to be placed in stead of the logical center of the either or of the transparency.

I feel bait, that some will call a displacement, a decompensation, a disassociation, of the identity, and hence claim a shallow victory, on basis of logical uncertainty.

If this is what trolling is all about, then, it’s correct prima faciae, however it is not merely a shallow, but a dark victory.

Compensation and decompensation are strange bedfellows, and attention can be gained by either, but with totally differing logical structures. perhaps the cause of a disassociation of identifiable counterparts, is based on an effort to save the identity from a bad mix of traits and types, which may look congruent, but may reflect badly on identifiable counterparts. The objective and the intent replace the logical inconsistency , they are pushed into the periphery, becoming simply signifiers, of inquiery, as to what a troll really consists of?

Well, a cop can’t know a guy is guilty of murder until the guy’s been to trial, and since the arrest happens before then, the scenario that you’re posed is complete nonsense.

not exactly, because cops have arrest powers on basis of their reasonable belief that the guy is guilty.
this is very important, consisting of a whole field of study, whereby the wrongful detention can cost the law enforcement community dearly, with consequential head rolling in cases of mis judgement.
therefore by and large, almost all of detainees end up guilty as charged.