the mods here are too slow

I have been unable to actively engage in 3 separate arguments now, because my posts are delayed in being moderated. How long is it before I am able to enjoy discussing these things without such a huge delay to my responses? Are there a set number of posts I need to make?
It’s pretty ridiculous.

I can only apologise for the delay in approval; while I believe I approved two of your posts over the weekend, the evidence shows otherwise. I’m not sure whether it’s a website glitch or personal error.

As you’ve now had five posts approved, you can post without need of any further approvals.

Apologies again.

Thanks for clearing it up. I reread my first post and I am sorry to come across as having a hissy about it. I look forward to engaging people in discussion here.

I’m having the same issue. I would love to participate in discussions, but I haven’t been able to post anything except for one post though I think I have written three additional. One introduction and several in the Society fora.

Does it sit in a queue with similar posts waiting for a moderator? It’s just that discussions might pass me by while I wait to be approved.

I also think it would be nice to have access to those posts if they are still pending approval in case it takes 4-6 hours to approve them. That way if the conversation passes your posts before it gets posted, you can edit it or delete it. I’ve written about 5 posts and I can’t see any of them in drafts or otherwise.

24+ hours and still no post approvals. That’s pretty long, in my opinion. All of the threads I wanted to contribute to have moved on and my posts are not there.

yawns and stretches as if from a long nap

48 hours…