What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

eotechinc.com/holographic-we … /model-512

I don’t like it but it’s inevitable. Half of my apps can only be accessed via the cloud nowadays. You can’t buy them any more; you have to ‘rent’ them on subscription. Several of my favourites have been discontinued and repackaged into cloud-only versions. As much as I loath where we’re heading, what do I do when my job demands it? It wont be too long before we’re all living in digital versions of gated communities with a few giant corporations providing every app and service we need. Of course it will be for our security and convenience. It always is.

Nice

Cool. Nothing’s that difficult when you get down to it. What’s difficult is keeping up with it all. Ain’t nobody got time for dat

I bought a vaporizer for my weed. Vaporizing seems to be all the rush these days especially with the availability of vape pens now. So I decided to buy this one to see how it is.

I didnt like it. The high is completely different and fairly uncomfortable. I dont adjust to new things easily.

Looks like i will have to buy a new bong then.
fuck my lungs.

I don’t usually post stuff I buy but I’m REALLY enjoying this bad boy, fits my hand almost perfectly:

Vapes are for casual smokers. They don’t get you as high as combusting the weed.

If you’re gonna get a bong, you should get it from aqua lab technologies. No chinese brittle glass. You want a schott duran tube no more than 18 inches. Most of the pieces there are made of just that. There are a few places in the world who make borosilicate glass tubes. They use local sand when they make em, and the German sand is the best. 18 inches is the longest standard size. Anything longer is fused, and therefore has a weak spot. Standard wall thicknesses are 3, 5, 7 and 9mm. I’d get the thickest tude I can get for the money. There’s a hvy beaker w/ 1 tree perc on there that’s 9mm thick. If I didn’t have 2 bongs already, I’d order it.

aqualabtechnologies.com/scientif … eaker.html

Here’s mine. Look at the joint on this thing. Normally the joints are standard width like what comes out of most scientific glass factories. But there’s a company called honalee or something like that that makes these heavy duty ones. Mostly US tubes and Left Coast buy em and use em to make indestructible bongs.

youtube.com/watch?v=jdvwmztqD5I

Actually, it is not a purchase but a gift from my children on our 25th marriage anniversary. They gifted me my first smartphone; Moto-E.

I was already aware of most of the functions but one feature what impressed me the most is the facility of speech to text.

One can type by his speech. Though, it is not perfect now and there are many shortcoming in the software but it is still an outstanding effort from Google. I do not know whether other smartphones (other than Android) have this or not. I also think that it can be proved very handy in the case of laptops too.

Sorry, i cannot post its picture.

with love,
sanjay

Getting it in, man!

Looooool. Why wouldn’t it get you as high as combusting it? Vaporizing it is healthier and can get you extremely high. Especially taking dabs.

My most recent was two of these for Valentine’s Day - for my daughter and son. It took some forethought to fill in the blanks but anything meaningful is worth doing. It actually took me quite a while for each one since some of them are kind of interchangeable and similar to the other and I wanted each response to be different.

Valentine.jpg

[b]What I Love about You Journal

This little book contains fill-in-the-blank lines describing some aspect of your affection for your beloved. Just complete each line and voilà: you have a uniquely personal gift your loved one will read again and again[/b]

Before that, I bought a Meditation Fountain - so nice to reflect by or to just sit in reverie and BE.

Meditation fountain.jpg

Of course, there are the other mundane stuff which is not worth mentioning.

It’s been quite a shopping spree since December.

i even got this new place with this new view.

Because when you vape you don’t ignite everything, this can be demonstrated by taking your already vaped bud out of the trench and then running it for oil. If you get oil off it, then you missed some that you would have gotten had you combusted the weed.

Dabs are another story altogether. You’re gonna get high smoking those regardless of how you do it. The potency is just too much. That being said, you’re still better to smoke dabs off an oil rig with either a TI plate or nail because when you vape, you’re gonna have all that reclaim in your tubes and again, you wont get all the active ingredients into your lungs.

That’s not to say that you wont get high. I mean hell, you can get high smoking a gram of mexican schwag out of a gravity bong. But…it’s not the best way.

Speaking of dabs…here’s the leftovers of roughly 5 zips I had last week. It’s C02 instead of BHO. Very clean, extreme indica. Gonna make your eyelids very very heavy.

Here’s the view from my tub lol.

I mainly did this as a joke, because I already had several TVs, and when I moved into this place they gave me a 51 inch that I now use in the bedroom, and I put my 60 in the living room, and so this old 32 inch former bedroom TV had no place to go. I figured it would be funny to put it in the bathroom. Originally a joke, it has resulted in several women taking long bubble baths and drinking bottles of wine while watching netflix. A good idea overall.

I also keep a multi pack of tampons, a blow dryer, a flat iron, and a bunch of shit that removes makeup and nail polish and what have you under my sink in order to maintain a ho friendly environment. These are good ideas guys. Trust me.

Looks good and amber. =P

Les Halles.

Anthony Bourdain is a stone cold pimp. There’s not a lot of people that I envy, but he’s one of em.

It’s completely clear even when piled high. No haze, no whipped anything. No butane just C02. Even though it’s just C02, it’s still purged at -25psi for days before I get it so it just melts right away and leaves no residue at all. I get it for about 15 bucks a gram if I get at least an O, so I usually do that much at least if I’m gonna get some. For a long time I used to make oil when I was growing. I’d have the garbage bags full or trim and just spend days and days running big chunks of it. I learned a lot. Nowadays, I’d rather just buy it and not go through all the trouble. Getting that shit just right and perfect isn’t as easy as it seems, because the more I smoke of it, the more I realize that even the dirtiest oil seems pure, but the cleaner it gets, the more mind blowing.

I take it you have read kitchen confidential.