Carleas, I have a question

Your username and rank can be changed without affecting your profile, posts etc.

What do you have in mind?

By username, Masj,i like soeone’s suggestion, instead of obe to orb, and instead of rank? what is rank? but i would like to go from ‘shameless chess player’ to anything You may find appropriate, i have no clue. Thank You. Contrarian i guees would be ok, but i believe that has been used in the past, by Smears? I will try to think about that one today.

You will henceforth be known as Orb, whilst I await your choice of new rank name?

Thanks. may be : partly cloudy

Maybe you can become “gravitational” orb. Why orb, orb?

Why Orb? Someone calledme that instead.Then, found Orb within the afterglow of a spiritual being, helping, and in the Jungian sense, it the type fpr his individuation. Look at an accompanied painting by Adolph Gottlieb titled “the prisoners” A book by
Stuart Nettleton, titled ‘The Alchemy Key’ -paraphrase Goethe, “Two Souls dwell, alas! In my Breast” and references to a book by Jim Coetze, in
‘The Ideas of the Public Intellectual’. referencing
Erasmus’ Moira in 'The Praise for Folly"
If this was not enough, Orb is a deconstruction or some kind of limit to OBE’s and NDE’s, where visions
can appear in fugures of kaleidescopic light.

Well this should keep me busy, if i get to any one of them in detail, but a contributor in ILP has suggested
Orb, i dunno, maybe in a moment of brevity, who
knows. I took him seriously.

Can become gravitational? Not in the material sense i
hope, but alas, who knows?

Magsj: I choose 'partly cloudy, with a few showers’does that seem ok?

Change made.

I went to insert the new Rank, but it was already there… by a millisecond

Thank You, much!

Sorry Mags, I was just so eager to help! :wink:

Can I get a rank that matches my utter charm and personal charisma?
Someone else has to think it up though, I detest self-flattery. It is unbecoming of someone so completely adorable as me.

I entered the new Rank, went to insert it from the drop down menu, but there it already was :icon-rolleyes:

:laughing:

We are obviously too efficient for our own good :smiley:

…a brainstorming session! awesome :smiley:

Purveyor of enchantment?

Advocate of Pulchritude.

venomously disarming

LOL good show, folks.
Can I have them all?

Lmao Ben.

Mine is Champion of Beauty in fancy words.