No Videos

I see it as a sort of projection/perception loop. What is exactly going on when we perceive things? The eye needs “something” in order to see, but when it tries to turn on itself it tends to see itself in everything. It becomes self-referential. I don’t know how else to explain it.

That is one of the reasons why there must be philosophy.

The best place on Earth:

The best place on Earth?
For sightseeing, maybe.
What about your Saltus Teutoburgiensis?

My thousandth post ! :smiley:

My Saltus Teutoburgiensis is a very nice place. But it isn’t the best one, is it?

I wonder, was Chiron teaching Achilles archery here or was he teaching him a deeper lesson - when not to use the weapon?
If only…

Maybe the following map shows the best place on Earth for you:

Is that the best place on Earth for you? Or is a place named “Mithus” the best place on Earth for you, Mithus? :slight_smile:

The best place changes, like everything.
And the best place on Earth is always that one with the ‘highest concentration’ of love. That’s what it’s all about, isn’t it? :sunglasses:

Remembering and awareness.

Hansel and Gretel, by Carl Offerdinger.

Here’s one from the top of the GE building in Manhattan.
NY 125.jpg

Yes, or this two for example:

• Alexander Zick, “Hänsel und Gretel”.
  • Alexander Zick, “Hänsel und Gretel”.

“Hansel and Gretel” (/ˈhænsəl/ or /ˈhɑːnsəl/ and /ˈɡrɛtəl/; German: Hänsel und Gretel[1]) is a well-known fairy tale of German origin, recorded by the Brothers Grimm and published in 1812.

Or maybe this photographs can also give an imagination of the fairy tale “Hänsel und Gretel”:

luna-moths-in-moonlight-laura-iverson.jpg

Lev-Kamenev-artist.jpg

Such light

Lev LagorioRussian-artist-paintings.jpg

shivers

Good morning ILP

Sun comes through the clouds. I don’t have a video of it.