Reporting Death Threat

Yeah but we’re not a herd. We’re a pack. We just eat the bad sheep and shit them out.

Mmm, mutton…lamb chops… Oh thanks Mr.R. Now I have to try and find some decent meat. I just got hungry for shepherd’s pie…Do you know how hard it is to find here? Wal mart here does not even carry it or the average butcher…Its been a few years… thanks… :slight_smile:

I didn’t know sheep ate other sheep…

Stop begging god, CN - it’s quite pathetic of you. :stuck_out_tongue: Be your own man.

IF WE’RE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, WE ARE DEFINITELY PART OF THE PROBLEM.

[size=150]SUPPOSE THEY GAVE A WAR AND NOBODY CAME[/size]?

[size=50]the colors are in your honor, cn[/size] :evilfun:

Chickens eat chickens, horses eat horses, humans eat humans, swine eat swine and so on and so on. Animals will eat their own.

Kriswest, that obviously makes you a cannibal.

Every time you breathe air out in a public area, you’re a cannibal. You’re breathing in and consuming other peoples skin cells as they flake off and float unnoticed through the air.

Yep, and just think about a household of people.

Would it be unfair to everyone if I banned idioticidioms?

Yeah, get petty, Dan. Get real petty and ban me for no reason.

You can’t see the reason?
What if you’re the evil crazy one, and we aren’t all evil and crazy and all deserve to die?
You’re so innocent and acceptable, but the people you dislike are not.
What are you adding to the forum?
How many people are tired of your style and thinking?

Ya know, I really don’t think that’s the fucking case, Dan. All I have done is sat here and tried to teach of love and good things; different philosophies and theories, etc. I’ve poked holes in other peoples theories and proven that they can not poke holes in mine because their shots are inaccurate because they don’t know themselves; and then I got pissed off when they began attacking me in a petty manner instead of expressing themselves properly like true adults instead of spoiled little brat children. And now you’re acting just like a spoiled little brat child.

And frankly, it’s a bunch of bullshit that such has to be done when talking about peace, love, God, etc. That I have to defend myself to such violent measures just because these spoiled brat child-minded adults can’t act appropriately and don’t want to and you honestly think nothing is ever going to come of it, is the funny part.

I don’t hate any of you. I only ever loved you and still love you and try to love you even as you make me dislike you and the love remains as I dislike you in the moment, for your actions are not the sum of you and it’s them that I truly dislike.

Frankly, I don’t give a damn what the fuck you do, Dan. I’ve already told them to ban me several times and they refuse to because it’s what I want and then they reinforce that I have not acted unreasonably.

Rather ridiculous.

As My Guitar Gently Weeps

I would love it if you could make a post with less than 3 fucks or fuckings in it.

I would love it if you stopped being a petty and vindictive asshole.

Agreed.

If not THIS, then where is the limit?

I’ve been kicked of for far less.

Oh yeah, the love just keeps pouring from you :laughing:

You never even tried to considered a different viewpoint from yours. You somehow even manage to get in a fight with the most accepting, moderate theists here.

You react to every opinion that slightly differs from yours with insults and ultimately threats. You’re the easiest target ever for trolls because you feed them so much. They don’t even need to try to provoke you, just provide a different opinion and you’ll already be writing walls of text about your superiority and relationship with God, insult the other person and threaten them.

Considering how easy your pathetic attempts at arguments are to refute you’re the perfect victim for trolls. The cherry on top of the cake is that you claim that you are the bane of all trolls and that your arguments are irrefutable, oh the irony :laughing:

You’re like a ball trolls like to kick around when they feel like it. Entertaining for a while but gets boring.

I don’t even care if he gets banned or not personally, but for the sake of consistency he should be because we aren’t even allowed to change our name to what we want to even if it doesn’t insult anybody and he can make loads of insults and death threats to others just like that :open_mouth: ?

Just to clarify, bans are tied to warnings. If you have a bunch of warnings, and do something piddly that is still deserving of another warning, you could be banned. Conversely, if you otherwise have no warnings, and then do something egregious, you may not be banned.

So, the fact that you’ve been banned for less says little about the current situation.

\Yeah, I have tried to spread love; I have been attacked for it consistently. When I get attacked, I respond.

I have considered different opinions than my own. I discount theirs as wrong after I read and consider it in full; it doesn’t take me very long because most of it is thoughts I’ve already had; incomplete, incoherent bullshit. I call them on their shit to prove the incompleteness and incoherency and they get pissed the fuck off into attacking me, thus getting exactly what they deserve when I respond. I’m going to insult them to sting them to make them do better and THAT IS love. When people fight against the love that I bring that I know will change this world for the better; you better believe I’m going to give warnings and threats, because it’s not just me that feels this way; it’s countless people around the fucking world.

Nobody can refute my arguments; a good many have tried and failed because they simply do not know themselves and are not honest enough with themselves to see the truth; and you are one of them. You’re just another fucker who doesn’t WANT to understand. Fuck off. It’s that fucking simple. I have shown you what love is and what it can be and what it drives me to do and you sit there and claim it isn’t love because none of you fucking WANT to get it.

I have not once been inconsistent, though you’ll sit there and try to tell me that I have been. I forgive you, because you’re just another ignorant fucker. You don’t know any better.

I hate the idea of weeding the very people who are in the most need of philosophy from the discussion because they don’t get “it”, or don’t fit in. It’s a horrible selective precedent that if followed too far, will only leave the most bland and uninventive people around. Both Idiot and Ben have a place here.

I provided, via the lovheim cube, a pretty solid metric, for the first time probably on any forum, to objectively tackle trolling and infighting… so other options can be pursued. I’ll provide more ad hoc, and EVERYONE can figure out for themselves where they stand, and move the discussions in such a way that foreign police departments aren’t brought in to weigh in.

Fuck the moderators, but fuck us each ten times more if as philosophers we can’t know ourselves and the people we are talking with psychologically. We wouldn’t need them if we could just take care of this ourselves as a group.

That would be the case only if the moderation were evenly done.
It is not.
Idiotidioms gets away with blue murder. He is regularly abusive and rude.
Threatening to kill someone should be taken seriously.